X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
    She doesn't get a spot at the cool kids' table
    no she doesnt... but neither does Dianna but then again having her in the picture would have been a huge frakking spoiler since she was ''dead'' so to speak at that point in time

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
      Sweet pic! I don't have this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        Sweet pic! I don't have this one!
        yes it is

its also interesting when you compare how some of the characters look compared to their current incarnations *im looking at you Rosalin and Starbuck*

Lee also has that boyish look(but then again he hasnt gone through the tubby Lee phase yet) and Caprica seems to seductive than normal

Comment

yes it is

its also interesting when you compare how some of the characters look compared to their current incarnations *im looking at you Rosalin and Starbuck*

Lee also has that boyish look(but then again he hasnt gone through the tubby Lee phase yet) and Caprica seems to seductive than normal
          Yeah, they all look so different!

Cylon strategy meeting?

Old Pic!

This picture is so cute

Comment

Yeah, they all look so different!

Cylon strategy meeting?
            well they have a plan... right? .... maybe? ... uh....

edit:did I mention that I have a creepy ammount of Galen/Arron pics?

Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 03 July 2008, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Love this pic.

Argh. I don't have many more BSG pics here. I must find the rest of my (extensive) collection.

Comment

Love this pic.

Argh. I don't have many more BSG pics here. I must find the rest of my (extensive) collection.
                oh dont worry i think I can help you with your picture problem~

Comment

oh dont worry i think I can help you with your picture problem~
                  Heheh, I'm trying to retrieve my stuff now. But I can't find most of my high res pics! *tries not to panic*

Comment

Heheh, I'm trying to retrieve my stuff now. But I can't find most of my high res pics! *tries not to panic*
                    thats not good! Hi Res pics are yummy~ especially if they aren't of Tory or well any other character I dont like from various shows *glares daggers at Kennedy from Buffy*

Comment

thats not good! Hi Res pics are yummy~ especially if they aren't of Tory or well any other character I dont like from various shows *glares daggers at Kennedy from Buffy*
                      Are there high res Buffy pics floating around? All my Buffy pics are tiny and grainy and not very usable.

Heh, this is going completely off topic, so just for your viewing pleasure.....

Comment

Are there high res Buffy pics floating around? All my Buffy pics are tiny and grainy and not very usable.

Heh, this is going completely off topic, so just for your viewing pleasure.....

<hellspawn image>

and I think I have some Buffy Pics lying about (you are talking of LA buffy and not comic buffy right) but for posting that Pic Im going to take my sweet time looking for them

Comment

and I think I have some Buffy Pics lying about (you are talking of LA buffy and not comic buffy right) but for posting that Pic Im going to take my sweet time looking for them
                          Frak.

*makes note* Must. Learn. Not. To. Be. Slightly. Evil.

Comment

Frak.

*makes note* Must. Learn. Not. To. Be. Slightly. Evil.

being bad doesnt get you any where in life

well it seems a good chunk of my Buffy Collection has gone for a walk without my permission and that includes all my Doyle pictures <GAH> but if you want I could post the ones I have found in the Buffy topic

and since this is going really off topic

feel the force young padawan~

Comment

Chief does a good Vader.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
                                Chief does a good Vader.
                                you would be surprised how easy it is to find pictures of Chief wielding lightsabers

Comment

Working...
                                X