This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Heh, might end up having to use it as my wallpaper too. Cant resist its gloriousness.
    I kinda feel bad for Natalie though since shes the only character in the picture to have her face covered up stupid photoshop is covering up 1/2 her face T_T

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
      I kinda feel bad for Natalie though since shes the only character in the picture to have her face covered up stupid photoshop is covering up 1/2 her face T_T
      What do you mean by covered up?

Comment

What do you mean by covered up?
        the photoshop icon on my desk top is like right over the bottom part of her jaw on my wallpaper

Comment

Heh, might end up having to use it as my wallpaper too. Cant resist its gloriousness.

Edit: oh my god(s) I've got it on my desktop and it's frakkin' amazing. Dammit, I don't think I can green you kharn, so have some virtual virtual (should that be two "virtuals" or one? Not sure) green.
          Same here... though it's a tad grainy cause it had to be compressed like crazy from its epic hugeness.

Have some green

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
            Same here... though it's a tad grainy cause it had to be compressed like crazy from its epic hugeness.
            uh want me to upload my wallpaper so you dont have the grainyness?

Comment

Have some green
              Mine's not grainy at all. It's so clear. I can't believe how clear it is!

Comment

uh want me to upload my wallpaper so you dont have the grainyness?
                Nah, it's fine. Thanks though

It's got that awesome 3-D effect to it

Comment

I cant believe I stumbled apon it whoever uploaded it deserves an award because all the other versions iv seen are well puny and not nearly as great as that

Comment

I cant believe I stumbled apon it whoever uploaded it deserves an award because all the other versions iv seen are well puny and not nearly as great as that
                    So say we all

the largest one I had before was only about half-size, and I think it was scanned from a mag or something and cause it had this annoying writing all over it

Comment

So say we all...

the largest one I had before was scanned from a mag or something and had this annoying writing all over it
                      I really REALLY hate it when I find large versions of pictures I like but its all covered in writing and crap that takes away from it >

art should not be defiled like that!

Comment

Heh... I like how you left out the only cylon I dislike.

Comment

Heh... I like how you left out the only cylon I dislike.
                          you dont like the Hybrid!?
                          Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 03 July 2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I know! I've had the Entertainment Weekly scan on the desktop of my other computer ever since the picture came out.....and it is nothing compared to this. This is brilliant. I can't stop staring at it.

Comment

I also have to point out

am I the only person who finds it funny that a certain member of the final 4 (thankfully) isnt in that picture either?

I mean for some one who is supposed to be so ''important'' I would think she would be in the picture as well (not that she deserves to be)

Comment

I also have to point out

am I the only person who finds it funny that a certain member of the final 4 (thankfully) isnt in that picture either?

I mean for some one who is supposed to be so ''important'' I would think she would be in the picture as well (not that she deserves to be)
                                She doesn't get a spot at the cool kids' table

Comment

Working...
                                X