Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is no "Galatica 1980" repeat... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Did anyone catch the hypaspace segment on SPACE today with the EJO interview? Unfortunately my Dad, in trying to make a point about talking when someone is listening to something, talked all over it, and I missed everything except the word "cancellation".
      Ha..thanks Dad. I didn't catch it but I'll bet it repeats quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
        Ha..thanks Dad. I didn't catch it but I'll bet it repeats quite often.
        It's up on SPACECAST.com.....and it's of EJO and Katee Sackhoff talking to SPACE at the Saturn awards saying that this is the last season. So, the confusion continues.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          It's up on SPACECAST.com.....and it's of EJO and Katee Sackhoff talking to SPACE at the Saturn awards saying that this is the last season. So, the confusion continues.....
          That's where I got the article from. People interviewed them afterwards and seems to say that it's ending.

I think it's ending, I take the actors word before the creators and Sci-fi who are still trying to figure things out.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
            That's where I got the article from. People interviewed them afterwards and seems to say that it's ending.

I think it's ending, I take the actors word before the creators and Sci-fi who are still trying to figure things out.
            I'm just kinda mystified as to why SPACE aired that now.....what with all the confusion and all, and didn't clarify anything.....

Comment

Ok, I haven't followed the thread, but I do know that EJO said the show's been cancelled, and then some of the Producers said otherwise...but today we get some official stuff:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...293654df889417

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Ok, I haven't followed the thread, but I do know that EJO said the show's been cancelled, and then some of the Producers said otherwise...but today we get some official stuff:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...293654df889417
                Well, it appears we will know for certain tomorrow.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ronald Moore and David Eick said in a joint statement, "This show was always meant to have a beginning, a middle and finally, an end. Over the course of the last year, the story and the characters have been moving strongly toward that end and we've decided to listen to those internal voices and conclude the show on our own terms. And while we know our fans will be saddened to know the end is coming, they should brace themselves for a wild ride getting there - we're going out with a bang."
                  http://www.mania.com/54899.html

Comment

Oh man.

I have to say, I'm both sad and happy at the same time.

It's a good decision to end it now before things drag on for too long, but I am seriously gonna miss Battlestar when it's gone.
                    McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                      Maybe the spoilery bit will be explored in a post-series miniseries? Start BSG with a 4 episode miniseries, end it with the same. That could work nicely.
                      id be circular in nature, like it has happened once it will happen again
                      Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                      On a related topic, I haven't heard anything about Caprica recently. What are the odds that skiffy will actually develop the series, especially with Moore and Eick working on other projects?
                      i heard it died, i really hope not, it seem intreging
                      Originally posted by cowpants
                      ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Rabbit View Post
                        ok that article said the new season will start this NOVEMBER not next january! or was that just for non-us locales?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          ok that article said the new season will start this NOVEMBER not next january! or was that just for non-us locales?

The two hour Pegasus episode is in November. Season 4 is still January, last I heard.
                          McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Only 4 seasons???? Why????

Well.....this sucks. I love BSG. Well......there goes the third reason I why watch Sci-Fi. After leaves SG-1.....and BSG leaves a year later.....Atlantis will be the only good reason to watch Sci-Fi. Sci-Fi's got nothing else in my eyes.

I guess that explains the sudden leap in the story.

Spoiler:

Looks like they will find Earth. Though....I wonder....is Kara a Cylon?
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

according to yahoo, there will be a 2 hour movie called Razor in november then the last 20-22 (dunno if razor counts in the last 22 eps or not) in 2008
                              http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070601/tv_nm/battlestar_dc
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I just read the Yahoo story which is on the front page.

I only have one thing to say....

I told you so.

The fourth and final season of "Galactica" will kick off in November with "Razor," an extended two-hour episode, with the rest of the season slated to run beginning in early 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                X