Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tube is great!! I just watched the first ep of the Resistnce and it is a good to know what is going on so far!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Downloadable versions of both webs are on my site BSG-CZ.net...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
        Downloadable versions of both webs are on my site BSG-CZ.net...
        You're the best!!!! And your site definitely is one of the best BSG sites ever!!!
        Green ya as soon as they let me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn
          I recommend Youtube.com (partially owned by NBC-Universal).
          Just out of clarification, NBC/Universal don't have any ownership stake in YouTube. They do have a marketing agreement to provide some promotional content to YouTube, but that's about it.

Comment

My personal hunch is that
            Spoiler:
            the curly-haired dude with the angst about the temple is the cylon. Got that vibe from the first ep and it's reinforced in ep 2. Or at the very least he could be a cylon sympathiser.

That is, of course, assuming that ANY of them are cylons.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              My personal hunch is that
              Spoiler:
              the curly-haired dude with the angst about the temple is the cylon. Got that vibe from the first ep and it's reinforced in ep 2. Or at the very least he could be a cylon sympathiser.

That is, of course, assuming that ANY of them are cylons.
              Funny you say that for in episode 2x02 he was under suspicion after surviving a centurion assault, where he survived without a scratch while everything else was killed

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Originally posted by lordmutt
                Funny you say that for in episode 2x02 he was under suspicion after surviving a centurion assault, where he survived without a scratch while everything else was killed
                So he is a character from the real show? Huh. I can't remember that far back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  So he is a character from the real show? Huh. I can't remember that far back.
                  Hasn't everyone on that show been suspected of being on the human cylons?

His first appearance was back in Season 1, Litmus.

Spoiler:
                  I find it interesting that the Cylons allow them their own temple. You'd think they would be enforcing their belief of the One True Cylon God.

Comment

Just watched it.
                    Spoiler:
                    It is sort of strange that the Cylons let them have their own temple. Guess they're trying to keep semi-decent relations with them.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

If you go with the idea that all gods are aspects of the One True God then it makes perfect sense that they cylons would allow humans to worship their own gods. Heck, look at
                      Spoiler:
                      Father Al. Whatever the character's name was. He was a priest... and a cylon.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        lol Father Al. Good one. Yeah, I guess it makes sense considering that Brother Cavil obviously had strong religious ties.
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Makes sense to me. The Cylons are very God loving creatures with all their killing ways. So why not biuld a temple?

Comment

Somehow, I don't find it hard to believe that the Cylons would build a temple.
                            Last edited by Maj.Tahn; 07 September 2006, 06:44 PM.

Comment

by build a temple you mean let the people have a tent... yeah I'm not overly impressed with The Resistance. I had hoped that Tigh would some how redeem himself with the resistance being the ranking officers on the ground but right now he just looks like an old drunk in over his head. I hope this isn't a sign that season 3 will keep sliding like season 2 did.
                              "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Night Marshal
                                I had hoped that Tigh would some how redeem himself with the resistance being the ranking officers on the ground but right now he just looks like an old drunk in over his head.
                                Ooh, I so disagree! He is in charge! But there's not much he can do in two three-minute episodes that concentrate on other characters, is there?
                                Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Working...
                                X