X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be a dumb question, but...

Spoiler:
    who's Nora? Is she a recurring character on the main series? Or someone reated for the webisodes?

Been a while since I watched, so there may be some gaps in my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      This may be a dumb question, but...

Spoiler:
      who's Nora? Is she a recurring character on the main series? Or someone reated for the webisodes?

Been a while since I watched, so there may be some gaps in my memory.
      It seems like she's been created for the webisodes. Emily Holmes, the actress doesn't have anything listed for BSG.

Comment

OK, good. Cat's post had me worried I'd missed something.

Emily Holmes, eh? Kianna? HA! Nice to see she's gotten better hair since her time on SG-1.

Good beginning to the "show." Can't wait to see the next part.

Comment

Spoiler:
          I see death anvils all around Nora. New character, her overall happiness, plus her desire to have a child just doesn't bode well in cylon-occupied New Caprica.

Comment

Yeah I pretty much see her dead by the end of this whole thing. I will be more shocked if she lives.

Comment

Who is Nora??? Nora is the one wearing the "RED" shirt. To those posters experiencing problems trying to watch BSG: The Resistance, I recommend Youtube.com (partially owned by NBC-Universal). I had the same problems. I went to SCI FI.COM, couldn't get it to work. Went to Youtube.com, no problem. Except, I had to download the Adobe Flash Player 9.0; it takes about 10 minutes to download w/dial up connection, once loaded, good to go. It takes about 30-35 minutes (w/dial up) to download the webisode. I watched Resistance twice. Resistance doesn't have the first string in like EJO, MM, Katie Sackhoff or Jamie Bamber. It features Col.Tigh, The Chief & Cally. At first, I wasn't too impressed. The webisode opens with these new actors (you just know all these guys will be wearing RED shirts) and I thought,"where the frak is everyone???", until they cut to a scene with Col.Tigh, the Chief and Cally. Then, I was VERY relieved.
              Spoiler:
              The Cylons have a "New Caprica" (Gestapo like) Police Force w/Colonial collaborators in place. Col.Tigh tells the Chief they need more weapons & support for the resistance and the Cylons have imposed a curfew at sundown.
              Last edited by Maj.Tahn; 06 September 2006, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YouTube
                This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner NBC Universal because its content was used without permission
                That's lame :|

Comment

Synopsis, Webisode 2:

Spoiler:
                  It opens with Chief, Jammer and Duck at the water "hole" (really a reclamation/recycling unit). Duck has decided to decline membership in the Resistance, citing other plans. When Jammer explains to Chief that these plans are having a family, Chief calls it bull, since he himself has a wife and newborn.

The next scene takes place in a temple-tent, with Jammer, Col. Tigh and (I think) that red-head from the "Old" Caprica resistance. Can't remember her name at the moment. She tells Tigh that the weapons have been collected from the various sites across the settlement and are ready to be moved. Jammer clues into the fact that the new location is, in fact, the temple in which they're currently situated. Jammer disagrees with the notion of storing weapons in a holy place, claiming sacrilige - but Tigh overrules him, telling Jammer to "say a prayer, asking the gods to forgive us." The last scene is Jammer looking rather disconsolate.

There was another "sneak peek," which was again nothing new.

Is anyone reading this?
                  Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    That's lame :|
                    Crap, what frakkin morons are they?

.....good thing I downloaded the first one from Galactica Station- anyone know of anywhere that the second might be yet?

Comment

The first webisode is still up at this link:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz4ykvyCXc0

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                        Crap, what frakkin morons are they?

.....good thing I downloaded the first one from Galactica Station- anyone know of anywhere that the second might be yet?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkki8r-wvdQ

Comment

Originally posted by kainlo99
                          Thank you!!!!! You're the best, green for you!

Welcome to gateworld by the way.

Edit: And you uploaded it to youtube yourself? Nice!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comment

Yes thankyou very much for the episode

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Webisode 2 was much more interesting than webisode 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                                What's firefox?

Hallowed is the FireFox

It is a much superior web browser to IE
                                WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Working...
                                X