This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Q&A In L.A.

SCI FI Channel is inviting fans of its SF series Battlestar Galactica to a panel discussion with the cast and crew in Los Angeles, followed by a sneak peek at the upcoming fourth season. The question-and-answer session with executive producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick and stars of the show will take place at the Cinerama Dome theater, 6360 W. Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, on June 6 at 8 p.m. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.

Read more here
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I don't believe it. Why would you end a successful show after 4 years? The industry standard for reruns is five; the industry standard for success is seven. Of course the budgets of many shows skyrockets after five years when the actors' contracts expire. Still, it seems that Battlestar, with it's war scenario could plan for that.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
        Battlestar Q&A In L.A.

SCI FI Channel is inviting fans of its SF series Battlestar Galactica to a panel discussion with the cast and crew in Los Angeles, followed by a sneak peek at the upcoming fourth season. The question-and-answer session with executive producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick and stars of the show will take place at the Cinerama Dome theater, 6360 W. Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, on June 6 at 8 p.m. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.

Read more here
        I'm soooo ditching my Psychology class to wait in line for that. Hope I see some of you there!
        "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....ar_gala_1.html

June 5 2007
          CHICAGO TRIBUNE
          'Battlestar Galactica' producers talk about the show's final season

Last week, the news broke that “Battlestar Galactica” is ending for good after its fourth season.

So a June 1 telephone press conference, in which the show’s creators talked “Battlestar’s” end, could have been funereal. But it was far from that, thanks to irrepressible humor of executive producer David Eick, who responded to many questions with a quip.

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Glad to hear that the fourth season will have the definitive end and wrap-up. As appealing as the idea of a feature sounds I want it all answered in the show.

Sill, they said "never say never"..... *snaps out of daydream*

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
              I don't believe it. Why would you end a successful show after 4 years? The industry standard for reruns is five; the industry standard for success is seven. Of course the budgets of many shows skyrockets after five years when the actors' contracts expire. Still, it seems that Battlestar, with it's war scenario could plan for that.
              Life on Mars was deliberately ended after just two seasons of eight eps each!

Four seasons is respectable.
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

The 2007 ALMA Awards last night had Edward James Olmos tied with Michael Pena as Outstanding Actor in a Television Series, Mini-Series, or TV Movie.

Here's the link for the 2007 ALMA Award winners.

http://www.almaawards.com/awardwinners.html

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                  Battlestar Q&A In L.A.

Read more here
                  Here are few pictures I took outside the theatre last night. They did not allow any photography inside.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

So jealous! i would have loved to attend the BSG screening and Q&A!

Comment

Originally posted by Whatitis View Post
                      So jealous! i would have loved to attend the BSG screening and Q&A!
                      Me too.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        Me too.
                        Me three!

Too bad they didn't allow photography inside.

Comment

Any news on the Caprica mini-series yet?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Nope, not yet.

If they get things straightened out with GLA, there may be a feature film, however! Glen A. Larson still own the feature film rights for the Galactica concept, old or new.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, if BSG is being cancelled at the end of season 4 - how does this affect the comic book from Dynamite Entertainment?
                              sigpic

Comment

"Caprica" prequel confirmed by RDM and EJO in this interview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

P.S. Have to wait until the end to hear them say it

Spoiler:
                                Never gonna give you up...never gonna turn your down, or hurt YOUUUUU

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Working...
                                X