• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might help (ALL THE SPOILERS YOU WANT!!!!):
    http://greycoupon.livejournal.com/3808.html#cutid1

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
      Any chance that they're gonna drop by NYC?
      If only.... They do seminars in NYC but since LA is so available to most cast/crew, the really really good seminars are there. I remember they did a TWIN PEAKS one in NYC once, but I wish they'd do a CSI one (which they did in LA) or SG one in NYC, but it might be cost prohibitive or just hard to get all the cast there (time scheudling wise)

Comment

Originally posted by designez
        This might help (ALL THE SPOILERS YOU WANT!!!!):
        http://greycoupon.livejournal.com/3808.html#cutid1
        Wow...after readingthat I don't know what to think...I feel so empty now.Damn spoilers...I shoulda just said NO! Like Nancy Reagen used to tell us to do! JUST SAY NO TO SPOILERS!
        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

I read it to. It might all be true but....reading is not the same as seeing I am still psyched to see the season ender.

The problem that I have is waiting and waiting and waiting for season 3.

Comment

From The Chicago Tribune:

'Battlestar' ends its second season in stellar style

by Maureen Ryan
            March 1, 2006

Click on the link to read the article. Warning some spoilers at the link. Some excerpts:

When it comes to what to watch this weekend, one program stands out:

“Battlestar Galactica,” 9 p.m. Friday, Sci Fi: When he spoke to the Tribune in January, “Battlestar Galactica” executive producer Ron Moore promised that the show’s two-part second-season finale would have “some pretty major changes in how we do business. It’s really going to catch people off guard.” He wasn’t kidding.

There are some mind-bending plot twists in “Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 1 and Part 2” (the second installment airs March 10), but what’s most impressive about both episodes is how they gracefully manage to convey a sense of elegiac foreboding. The direction, the cinematography, the empathic and original music, the acting and the stories all combine to create a kind of suspenseful poetry, and make the case that, right now, “Battlestar Galactica” is the best show on television.

To top all that off, the revelations that unfold at the end of the 90-minute March 10 episode are truly out of this world.

Nothing, however, in the first two hours of the “Battlestar Galactica” finale can really prepare you for what happens in Season 2’s final half hour. Many revelations are packed into the final few minutes, and to reveal a single one of them would be a base act of treachery.

Still, it’s astonishing how confident Moore and the “Battlestar” writers are. They clearly know they have many more stories to tell, so dropping dozens of revelations into the last few minutes of the season — and doing it skillfully, without flash or smoke and mirrors — is no problem. They make it look easy, and a show with this many moving parts is clearly not easy to make. In any case, by the last spoken line of the season finale, you’ll be on the edge of your seat — and once again wondering just how the Galactica fleet is going to survive.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Scentedmoon
              Why do you just turn your broken cable box into the cable company and get a new one?
              I have no car and no way to actually get a new one. Believe me, I'd thought of this.
              Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

holy crap... thats all im gonna say
                sigpic

Comment

BSG rocks.....

The one thing that is going to drive me nuts.....

Waiting for season 3

Comment

These boards are the most fun during a season hiatus, so don't worry BlackRanger, there will be a ton of us here hinged on our seats waiting for every rumour, battling over every speculation and generally keeping each other sane.

I am totally pumped for eps. 19 & 20.

Comment

I so went nuts last summer waiting for season 2. I am not looking forward to that wait again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Deltoran
                        Still...they're right...Galactica is spectacular
                        That it is. I bet even this show's PTB didn't think it would get the reactions it has. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this show.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

From Business Wire:

TV Guide Magazine and SCI FI Channel Offer Unprecedented Giveaway on iTunes

PRESS RELEASE

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 2, 2006--

1.4 Million Free Downloads of Battlestar Galactica Episode Available Exclusively in the March 6 Issue of TV Guide Magazine (On Sale Today)

TV Guide magazine and SCI FI Channel announced today an exclusive offer in which 1.4 million downloads of an episode of Battlestar Galactica will be given away in TV Guide. Each newsstand copy of the March 6 issue (on sale today) will feature a unique 12-digit code on the cover, which readers can enter on the iTunes Music Store (www.itunes.com) to receive their free download. Complete instructions will be provided in the magazine.

Said Ian Birch, editor-in-chief of TV Guide magazine, "We're thrilled to be teaming up with both Sci Fi Channel and iTunes on this exciting initiative. Our magazine is a portal to the ever-changing world of television. Now more than ever, consumers are turning to iTunes for access to their favorite TV programs, and Battlestar Galactica is an enormously popular show. All this makes this partnership a perfect fit for us--but more importantly, for the readers of TV Guide."

In the episode, guest-starring Lucy Lawless and titled--appropriately enough --"Downloaded," Battlestar Galactica fans will get their first peek into the Cylon world. On Caprica, the reincarnated Number Six (Tricia Helfer) from Baltar's (James Callis) past and the Sharon (Grace Park) who shot Adama (Edward James Olmos) find themselves thrust into the role of Heroes of the Cylon, while on Galactica, a child--a human-Cylon hybrid--is born.

"SCI FI is delighted to be working with TV Guide to provide this exclusive opportunity for free downloads of Batttlestar Galactica, which the magazine has already named one of the Top 10 shows of 2005," said Blake Callaway, Vice President of Brand Marketing, SCI FI Channel. "If someone isn't already a fan, then we are confident that sampling this episode on iTunes will bring them to SCI FI for more."

TV Guide magazine is a product of Gemstar-TV Guide.

About Gemstar-TV Guide

Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: GMST) is a leading media, entertainment and technology company that develops, licenses, markets and distributes technologies, products and services targeted at the television guidance and home entertainment needs of consumers worldwide. The Company's businesses include: television media and publishing properties; interactive program guide services and products; and technology and intellectual property licensing. Additional information about the Company can be found at www.gemstartvguide.com.

This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks and uncertainties related to the transformation of our TV Guide magazine publishing business; timely availability and market acceptance of products and services incorporating the Company's technologies and content; our investment in new and existing businesses, including TV Guide magazine and TV Guide Spot; the impact of competitive products and pricing; ongoing and potential future litigation; and the other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's SEC reports, including the most recent reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, each as it may be amended from time to time. The Company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.

Note to Editors: Gemstar and TV Guide are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. The names of other companies and products used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.

About SCI FI Channel

SCI FI Channel is a television network where "what if" is what's on. SCI FI fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic Web site (www.scifi.com (http://www.scifi.com)) and magazine. Launched in 1992, and currently in 85 million homes, SCI FI Channel is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment

Comment

Hell yeah.

BSG isn´t just the Best Sci-fi show on air it´s the best TV drama out there.

"he who questions training, only trains in asking questions"

Comment

From Digital Spy:

Report: NBC to sell videos through iTunes UK

by Neil Wilkes
                              Thursday, March 2 2006

NBC Universal is close to signing a deal to sell TV shows through iTunes in the UK, according to C21 today.

The move would mark the debut of TV downloads through iTunes in the UK, a practice that is already taking off Stateside: around 12 million episodes have been downloaded in the US since October.

The website reports that the studio is planning to test the waters by offering up a number of sci-fi series, a genre likely to prove popular with early adopters. Candidates include Battlestar Galactica, Surface and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

In the US, consumers can download episodes of popular shows such as Lost and Desperate Housewives within minutes of their broadcast airing at $1.99 apiece.

A spokesman for Apple said the company had "no new news" about launching video iTunes in the UK.

Comment

... Perfect.
                                Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X