This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
    This interview contains major SPOILERS (even in the title) for Crossroads Pt II.

Comment

RDM has updated his blog! () Looks like we're getting an extra goodie!

I'm uploading a podcast to SciFi.com tonight that is a recording of an extended Q & A session I did with a large group of fans in Berkeley following the airing of the finale on Sunday night. I'll record my normal podcast on the episode tomorrow and hopefully they'll have it up day after tomorrow.

(And yes, I'm steadfastly not commenting on the fact that my last blog was months ago.)
      http://blog.scifi.com/battlestar/

Comment

in www.visimag.com ......specialstarburst with 30 battlestar pages

http://www.visimag.com/starburst/s80_display.htm

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Does anyone have any news on a release date for the Season 3.0 DVDs?
          It should be at the same time the musical score release, meaning in August 2007.
          http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2007/03/...dvd-in-august/
          Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

BSG Actor to appear at

SHORE LEAVE 29 CON in Baltimore, Maryland

Paul McGillion - Stargate Atlantis' Dr. Carson Beckett
            Colin Cunningham - Stargate SG1's Major Davis
            Casey Biggs - STS9's Damar

They join our already announced guests:

Nichelle Nichols - Star Trek's Lt Uhura
            Aaron Douglas - Battlestar Galactica's Chief Tyrol
            Claudia Christian - Babylon 5's Cmdr Susan Ivanova
            Gary Jones - Stargate SG1's CMSgt Walter Harriman
            Dean Haglund - X-Files & Lone Gunmen's Richard Langly
            William Campbell - Star Trek's Trelane / Star Trek & DS9's Koloth
            Louise Sorel - Star Trek's Rayna Kapec & Days of our Lives Vivian Alamain

For more info:
            http://www.shore-leave.com

Visit the Shore Leave thread under Fandom, too.
            sigpic

Comment

TV Q&A: ‘BATTLESTAR GALACTICA’—MARK VERHEIDEN
              The writer of the stunning Season Three finale takes us behind the shocks—and tells us what’s in store for Season Four

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t yet watched the “BSG” Season Three finale, stop reading here, for the love of gods!

Have you lost sleep or sanity (or countless work-hours gathered around the water cooler) trying to process all the series-rocking revelations in last Sunday’s “Battlestar Galactica” season finale? Blame Mark Verheiden. As the writer responsible for the episode, titled “Crossroads: Part Two,” he set Gaius Baltar free, revealed four more secret Cylons, brought Starbuck back to life—and showed us Earth.

Wizard went to action stations with the veteran TV and comics scribe and “Battlestar” co-executive producer to look back on Season Three, look forward to Season Four and learn whether Cylons—and Starbuck—can really be trusted…

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/televi.../004103906.cfm

3 pages long.

sigpic

Comment

Did not see this any where. Sorry if it has been posted.
                DVD Season 3 News!
                Link: http://www.syfyportal.com/news423487.html
                ...the third collection for the series will not only include all the usual goodies, but will also feature an expanded version of "The Resistance" Webisodes that led up to the third season’s premiere.
                Once extended, the Webisodes will form a complete episode, preliminary titled “Episode Zero” which will no doubt be featured on the first disc for the box set. The DVDs also include episodic deleted scenes, audio commentaries from the cast and crew and documentaries.
                No release date has been set for the DVDs, but composer Bear McCreary said on his blog that the third season DVD set was expected to be released in August, around the same time as the Season 3 soundtrack.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Sounds good to me.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Fantastic news on the webisodes!

Comment

Yay on the webisodes. All I hope is that they'll be included in all international releases as well. It'd be nice to be able to watch them legally.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        Yay on the webisodes. All I hope is that they'll be included in all international releases as well. It'd be nice to be able to watch them legally.
                        ^^ LOL! Ah... What do you mean by that? Hahaha.
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Given that the total running time of the Resistance webisodes is - at most 20 minutes or so - how much more extra footage is there to make it up to 45 min full episode running time?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            Given that the total running time of the Resistance webisodes is - at most 20 minutes or so - how much more extra footage is there to make it up to 45 min full episode running time?
                            Actually, I thought they were each nearly three minutes long (excluding ads that came after), I'd put it closer to 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                              ^^ LOL! Ah... What do you mean by that? Hahaha.
                              Non-US IPs were blocked by the skiffy website from viewing the webisodes for copyright reasons. I suppose if one looked really hard they're probably posted at another location also viewable by the rest of the world, but I'm not that bothered, to be honest. I can wait until August.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm in the UK, and I managed to download the webisodes no problem from the Ragnar Station website.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X