Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say probably both, as some people have bought one, and waiting for the other, and some want to wait for the final issue.

They might stick to the two box-sets together in a bigger box
    "Fly your ship through replicator dominated space, repair whatever damage may have been done to the time dialation device, and activate it before the replicators can stop you"

Best.Thor.Moment.Evar

Comment

Originally posted by Bl4de
      If you go to http://bsg-cz.net/ and scroll down a bit you can see there are OST2 samples for you to download from Bear McCreary, so far I haven't seen anywhere to buy it yet, it doesn't appear to be out.
      Thank you, thank you, thank you.....june seems so far away.

Comment

OMG, every one of those tracks is awesome! I love how McCreary chose to follow Brian Tylers "Children of Dune" style. Honestly, you could mix some tracks in from Children of Dune (or vise-versa) and think nothing of it.

The track "Market" is almost identical to tracks like "Trap the Worm" and "My Skin Is Not My Own"

This CD looks like it could pass my favorite soundtrack score (Children of Dune), easily.
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

i have the soundtrack of the mini series and season 1.

Not available in Belgium ......frackers

ebay2win
          .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

The first shots I've seen of any modern Galactica toys...

http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/view/3238/2/

Nice ones, too.

Comment

Call me when Battlestar Pegasus and the Mark VII come out

Comment

those die casts look great!
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

From TV Guide:

Ask Ausiello Reveals BSG Season 2 Finale Spoilers

Spoiler:
                  Question: Last week's Battlestar Galactica, "Downloaded," was the most perfect hour of television I have seen all year. If Tricia Helfer, Grace Park and Jim Callis don't get Emmy nods for that piece of perfection, then the whole race is a sham. — Brian

Ausiello: You'll get no argument here, Brian. And after watching an advance screener of the two-part season finale — airing March 3 and 10 — I'm going to add the incomparable Mary McDonnell to the Emmys' must-list. Oh, speaking of the big climax, it'll probably come as no surprise that it's fan-frakking-tastic. Before it's over, two major characters will get hitched, two closeknit characters will become estranged and another Cylon model will be revealed. But the big twist comes in the final 30 minutes of the second episode. All I'll say is it's a Galactica first and it's something you'll have to read to believe.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

holy crap im excited about this ep...sounds like the last ep and the last 2 are some of the best of the year.

downloaded was a absolute SUCCESS......I thought that was possibly teh best hour of television on ALL channels.
                    jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Comment

From Now Playing Magazine:

Toy Fair 2006: Hasbro

by Scott Collura
                      Wednesday, 01 March 2006

Click on the link to view the pictures of the toys. The Thumbnails are click-able to Full size images

A trip to the Hasbro showroom at New York’s Toy Fair has almost become perfunctory, a no-brainer. As the chief manufacturer and distributor of Star Wars action figures, how could you not stop by to see what’s shaking? But now, as the Star Wars movies have come to an end, Hasbro is beginning to embrace some new properties that are near and dear to fans’ hearts too, not the least of which is Battlestar Galactica.

While toys based on the modern version of Galactica have been hard to come by to date, licensing deals based on the hit show are starting to creep out. Hasbro’s Titanium Series of die cast vehicles will be introducing Galactica ships this year, with the titular Battlestar, a Viper, and a Cylon Raider all in the offering. No word yet on what else Galactica-related, if anything, will be coming from Hasbro in the near future, but stay tuned…

Another new license for Hasbro is its deal with Marvel to produce action figures based on the comic company’s many, many characters. While the ink is still wet on that contract and no designs were on display at Toy Fair this year (the line won’t launch until 2007), it’s clear this is going to be a major push for Hasbro moving forward.

And the Star Wars toys are still here in abundance, with die cast vehicles and action figures, Star Wars Unleashed figures, an unfortunate dip into Star Wars Transformers territory, and much more. Regular Transformers and G.I. Joe lines are also continuing, as are lots of kiddie-type items that are not really the purview of Now Playing – with the exception of a cool item called the zoomBox, a portable DVD player and projector which allows kids (or feeble-minded adults like the Now Playing staff) to project their favorite movies and shows on any surface at any time, be it the wall, the ceiling, or their dog. I’ll buy that for a dollar!

Comment

From Box Office Prophets:

2006 Reader Awards: Best TV Show

March 1, 2006

This is the only category with the potential for a repeat winner, and this year we have not only a repeat winner in Lost (by a crushing 69% margin), but also a repeat runner-up in 24 (by a narrow 1% margin), and a repeat third place finisher in Arrested Development (by a 32% margin).

Continuing the year-to-year analysis, big winners were Family Guy, which improved from tenth place last year, Veronica Mars, which did not place in the top 15 last year, and the highest ranking new series, Grey's Anatomy. Kudos also go to Battlestar Galactica as the highest finisher from a cable network.

The opposite of winners included The Simpsons' slide from fifth place last year to 11th (and apparent relinquishing of the youth audience to The Family Guy). Alias, seventh last year, did not merit inclusion this year, nor did The O.C. (ninth), The Romber-free Amazing Race (11th), CSI (12th), South Park (13th), and Chapelle's Show (14th). Just outside of the top 15, American Idol won top reality genre honors, finishing a spot ahead of The Amazing Race.

Comparing the readers' favorites with our own inaugural Best TV Show Calvin Award, it is clear not enough of you have HBO. Our Calvin winner, Deadwood, placed outside of your top 15 selections. Another HBO offering, Entourage, placed tenth on our list. In total, both lists shared five television shows in common in the top ten, with readers and staff finding common ground on such diverse programming as Arrested Development, Lost, My Name is Earl, Scrubs, and Veronica Mars.

If reader awards were the team pursuit event in speed skating (go with me on this), Fox gets the gold medal with three shows in the top four; ABC gets the silver with three shows in the top eight, and NBC gets the bronze with three shows in the top 13.

Comment

Best TV Show
                          Position Title Network
                          1 Lost ABC
                          2 24 FOX
                          3 Arrested Development FOX
                          4 Family Guy FOX
                          5 Desperate Housewives ABC
                          6 Scrubs NBC
                          7 Veronica Mars UPN
                          8 Grey's Anatomy ABC
                          9 Battlestar Galactica SCI

I could see this being 3rd place, even though my vote is for 1st place. But without a doubt BSG is better than everything on this list with the exception of Lost and 24 being actual contenders.

Comment

This leaves me with only one solution.

I must buy them immediately!
                            "Did you really expect some Utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?"

Comment

Ghaaa I'm dying to know whats gonna happen!!!!! I can't wait!!
                              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

9th??? 9th??? What kinda crap is that?? 9th??? BOGUS!!

#1 BABY!!!
                                Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X