This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhm... well... frak you, michael

distracting holdover? come on... wouldn't it be more distractive to have them say "f**k" all the time? like some pubertal rap starlets? it's not an unnecessary holdover, it adds to the theme.

and about the last cited sentence... more balls? why not. maybe just for you j/k

Comment

I really do not mind i like how they say it all the time almost because they are so frustrated from lack of sleep fighting with the cylons the lost of their friends family and homes. come on give them a fracking break.

Comment

Would you prefer, perhaps, feldercarb? If so, you might have to hold your breath for a few centars.

Comment

If anybody was curious what all the cards looked like:

Last edited by Sci-Fi; 24 January 2006, 08:56 AM.
          It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

I admit it that I really see Frak as a necessity. Im not in love with the word or anything, im not running around saying frak you and shut up you motherfraker instead of using the orignial 4 letter word. But seeing how the FCC doesn't allow thoes words and for no reason seeing how your kids will hear worse words like skeet on mtv and on the radio. If only the FCC knew. But back to the point the 4 letter word isn't allowed and they use frak to maintain the realism and well you get the point. Its just better to use a substitute then nothing. Plus it sounds strikingly similar.

Comment

I was reading http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/24/D8FB8FI00.html (about Kanye West which is a whole other matter) when I noticed the cover had the following sentance: "BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. The Toughest, Smartest, Show On Television".

That kinda impressed me so I'm definitely thinking picking up the magazine on Friday but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the article, is it worth picking up?
              We're whalers on the moon,
              We carry a harpoon.
              But there ain't no whales
              So we tell tall tales
              And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Oka
                I was reading http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/24/D8FB8FI00.html (about Kanye West which is a whole other matter) when I noticed the cover had the following sentance: "BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. The Toughest, Smartest, Show On Television".

That kinda impressed me so I'm definitely thinking picking up the magazine on Friday but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the article, is it worth picking up?
                Wow I think I might grab one to. But yea I doubt you will hear anything about that issue besides the whole Kanye West thing. But I would have to agree with that headline about Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                  Not sure what Ch 7/Southern Cross has to do with it?
                  ok 10/10 digital then.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Get the DVD's its only a little bit extra for the whole season and you get better quality and special features

I supposed itunes is ok if you miss an ep and want to catch up legally and quickly
                    region 4/2 dont get special features.

Comment

Just FYI:

Issue should be out this Friday.

Last edited by Sci-Fi; 25 January 2006, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
                        Just FYI:
                        SWEET, thx, I'll have to get the issue and check out the article!!!!!

Comment

Battlestar Galactica Minimates (Toys)

Check out the 2 pages of BSG toys from Art Asylum

Comment

Man, that Adama minimate is kinda creepy. Edward James Olmos is awesome, but man...that little figure.

I am still waiting for more info (PICS!) on the other Battlestar Galactica toys that are coming. I believe Art Asylum is making a 12-14" resin replica of the Galactica that will most likely sell for around $150-$200.

I cannot wait to get a look at this. Hopefully in February.

Comment

every now and then i go to my local and want to grab all the JLA/JSA minis...

i loved the work AA did on Enterprise figs and gear so would love them to do larger scale stuff as well.

wouldn't buy a lot except for ships if they do any. would love to setup a Galactica/Pegasus w/ vipers battling a few base stars and raiders....
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

HOLY ****, ART ASYLUM HAS A LICENSE FOR BSG?!?!?!

*jumps around for joy*

No, seriously, my heart is skipping beats right now. They're Trek figures are the best and I've been praying that Sideshow, McFarlane, or Art Asylum got the rights to this stuff because they're the most detailed toys on the market. Please oh please make a few lines of 8" guys. I'm not gonna jump on the minimates. They're cool for some stuff (the Kubricks Planet of the Apes and chase Indiana Jones are the only ones I'd like to own), but it doesn't cut it on BSG.

Comment

Working...
                                X