...but now I know
    That twenty centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
    And what rough beast, its hour come 'round at last,
    Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?

Comment

Originally posted by Speakfire
      that link is dead for me.
      Sorry...that was the url I was given. Check the TV Guide website later this week or next week for any updates.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

2.2 is an ok rating. Now the best rating I have every seen on Scifi was a 4.0 and that was for the SGA promo. The best season ratings overall for a Scifi show (as of resently) would be SGA season 1 (the ratings jumped to 3.0-3.5 every 2 parter, etc.)
        I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Damn, I was hoping Paytv could have picked it up. FTA just screws scifi.
          My favs:

Comment

Thats good news I guess, I was under the impression that they where not going to air the second season.

I still think that BSG would have been treated better by Seven.

Comment

It's workin' now.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I'll be sure to check it out, thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the article, Quasim.
                  I've always found the Star Trek:TNG and beyond trajectory of Michelle Forbes career a mystery.
                  I couldn't understand why she left TNG in the first place--her character, Ensign Ro Laren certainly was memorable. Did she prefer to do films or theatre 'cause I can't name a single thing I've seen her in other than TNG and now, BSG?
                  I've always enjoyed her work in science fiction television. I wonder if, like many actors, she believes science fiction to be "beneath" her?
                  If so, it's too bad because often science fiction or fanstasy vehicles are the only the place to find bada** woman characters like those she plays so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn
                    Thanks for the article, Quasim.
                    I've always found the Star Trek:TNG and beyond trajectory of Michelle Forbes career a mystery.
                    I couldn't understand why she left TNG in the first place--her character, Ensign Ro Laren certainly was memorable. Did she prefer to do films or theatre 'cause I can't name a single thing I've seen her in other than TNG and now, BSG?
                    I've always enjoyed her work in science fiction television. I wonder if, like many actors, she believes science fiction to be "beneath" her?
                    If so, it's too bad because often science fiction or fanstasy vehicles are the only the place to find bada** woman characters like those she plays so well.
                    Well, she had a stint in Fox's 24 as Lynn.

Comment

Originally posted by somedude
                      Well, she had a stint in Fox's 24 as Lynn.
                      That's cool...but lots of time between acting gigs, no?
                      She's really good. Maybe she'll have some more acting offers after the BSG role. She's certainly compelling to watch.

Comment

From The Official Lucy Lawless Fan Club:

Lucy Lawless to appear in 10 episodes in S3

"I want you guys to know that, barring earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes, I’m likely to be doing a 10-episode stint on Battlestar Galactica later this year. I’m not looking to guest on other people’s shows per se, but, in this instance, the plot twists and character development proved to be irresistible to me. It won’t get in the way of my doing other projects, but we’ll keep you up to date as things go along."

-- Lucy

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

oh great! and lemme guess, she will be playing that reporter too..as in Final Cut...i swear, she is a cylon
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            oh great! and lemme guess, she will be playing that reporter too..as in Final Cut...i swear, she is a cylon
                            You did see the final shot of that episode, right?

Spoiler:
                            She is a Cylon. We saw another copy of her on Caprica.

a time to mourn

Comment

She just doesn't want to be stereotyped or always be remembered as Ro Laren instead of Michelle Forbes the actrice.

That's also the reason why Famke Janssen (X-men 1,2,3/ Goldeneye) turned down the role of Jadzia Dax in DS9.

Funny seeing as they're both the same sort of women.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                                The Battlestar Galactica, commanded by Adama (Edward James Olmos), which was about to be turned into a museum when the attack came, now leads a ragtag fleet of civilian and military ships carrying all that is left of humanity -- not quite 50,000 souls -- on a journey to find the possibly mythical human home world, called Earth.
                                Okay, so she doesn't watch the show. If she watched the show, the last word would be -----------KOBOL!!!!!!!-----------

KOBOL KOBOL KOBOL KOBOL KOBOL KOBOL KOBOL KOBOL

Read it again, KOBOL.

Gosh.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X