• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    Deleted scenes from R2 DVDs season 4.0

Spoiler:
    Deleted Scenes z R2 DVD?ek:
    *He That Believeth In Me:

- When Kara is being interrogated in Adama’s quarters, there is more dialogue. They discuss the ‘Earth’ that Kara has seen. She says that 4 of the constellations matched. Laura questions her about the other 8 constellations. As we know, in Revelations, Gaeta said that all the constellations matched. This may or may not be significant of course.
    - In the same scene, Laura makes a comment about her diloxin treatment (when she’s feeling faint), and Kara is saddened to find out Laura’s cancer has returned.

Six Of One:

- Nice A/R related moment. When Kara is in the brig, Bill says to her, “You didn’t just terrorize the President, you went after a sick woman!” His voice breaks when he says it, and Kara seems remorseful. I really wish they had included that when it aired, and not just the ‘wet nurse’ version.

- The A/R ‘so married’ fight scene has no additional moments. But, apparently, the Lee/Kara ‘make-out’ scene after it is extended.

- When Adama is on the flight deck looking at Kara’s viper with the Chief, he asks the chief to get the viper ready as he wants to fly it! Sadly, we don’t see flightsuit!Bill.

- The scene between Kara and Bill at the end (re the poo ship) is extended.

The Road Less Travelled:

- Baltar is in his pyjamas with the nymph squad, and HeadSix appears and says that she is leaving. She says there will be other angels to light his path – and then she fades away.

Faith:

- brokencircle thinks that the final scene with Bill and Laura in his quarters may well be a different cut. Her words were “it’s much cuter!” *lol* After Bill says “you made me believe” he also says, “I’ll forever be grateful to you for the hope you’ve given to me.” Baltar’s radio is playing, and Bill goes to switch it off, saying “let me get rid of this cr*p!” Laura stops him by holding his hand, and says “don’t worry, let it be. It doesn’t bother me so much now. I’m going to keep trying.” (referring to fighting the cancer).

- Bill’s beaming smile at the end is described by BC as even broader than it was during the aired version – almost laughing with contentment in that moment.

The Hub:

- There are lots of extended Helo/Laura moments. I think the scene where he wakes her in the raptor is extended. Also, when Laura is plotting to speak to D’Anna before anyone else, Helo comments that if D’Anna reveals everything to her, what would stop Laura from just killing her (or something like that). Laura gives her best Presidential glare at that remark.

- Dying Baltar also keeps going on about ‘protecting the child’, claiming he is the real father of Hera (in between saying how beautiful Laura is, lol!)

Revelations:

- After returning to Galactica, Adama strides up to D’Anna saying that he is going to take her as hostage. He’s right in her face, and says, “I’m going to tell you what’s going to happen. I’m going to take a hostage. You. I’m going to hammer size 9 nails into your cylon hide ‘til you tell me who the 4 are.” D’Anna just responds that she will start killing people, and Lee drags his Dad back, saying “Dad, I need you to back me like you backed Roslin.”

- When Laura and Baltar are being held hostage, he says that if the Final Four are already in the Fleet, the Fifth might be him! When Leoben takes Baltar out, Laura looks really deep in thought, as if pondering if the Fifth could really be her.*
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

one of deleted scenes
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

more :-)
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

deleted scenes on youtube
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Good news: A Sci Fi source confirms to me exclusively that the last half of season 4 premieres on Friday, January 16, at 10 p.m. Which, by my calculations, puts the series finale (boo-hoo!) at Friday, March 20. Viewing party at Tim Stack's place and you're all invited!

March 20- one day before my birthday
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              Good news: A Sci Fi source confirms to me exclusively that the last half of season 4 premieres on Friday, January 16, at 10 p.m. Which, by my calculations, puts the series finale (boo-hoo!) at Friday, March 20. Viewing party at Tim Stack's place and you're all invited!

March 20- one day before my birthday
              March 20.....two years minus six days that season three ended.

Comment

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...galactica.html

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA RETURNS ON SCI FI/JOURNEY'S END DRAWS NEAR FOR ACCLAIMED SERIES
                Published: October 16, 2008

Final Episodes to Begin January 16, 2009

NEW YORK – October 16, 2008 – On Friday, January 16, 2009 at 10PM ET/PT, SCI FI's critically acclaimed drama series Battlestar Galactica will return with the remaining episodes of its 4th and final season. The 10-week run will culminate with the series finale on March 20th.

Picking up from last June's jarring cliffhanger – the Colonial fleet and their new Cylon allies led by Admiral Adama and the Galactica crew discover Earth to find it a barren nuclear wasteland – the finale season promises to be rife with drama, action and revelation.

Battlestar Galactica is the gripping saga of humanity's last remnants and their struggle to find a new home while fleeing from their deadly Cylon enemies. Redefining the space opera with its gritty realism, Galactica's intensity, issues-driven topicality, and command performances have garnered it numerous awards, including three Emmys and the prestigious George Foster Peabody Award. The show was twice recognized by the American Film Institute (AFI) as one of the most outstanding programs of the year. The series is executive produced by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick, and the outstanding ensemble cast is led by Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer and Grace Park.

SCI FI Channel is a television network where "what if" is what's on. SCI FI fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic Web site (www.scifi.com ) and magazine. Launched in 1992, and currently in 93 million homes, SCI FI Channel is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.

# # #
                Bill Brennan (212) 644-4989 [email protected]
                Maureen Granados (212) 664-4143 [email protected]

Comment

Ah, finally. I'm looking forward to those last episodes forever and ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
                    Ah, finally. I'm looking forward to those last episodes forever and ever.
                    Hooray! Me too!

Now scuse me while I go shed a few tears.

Comment

finally! woohoo
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I just found these old BSG documentary....from the mini. I hadn´t seen them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RUkou6Z8Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psoJ0eGj7ZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MajeQXJiycc

Comment

http://darthmojo.wordpress.com/2008/...x-revelations/

some cool visual bsg visual effects and pics (blog)
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Any reason they're going with a different actress to play Sue-Shaun?
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

fraking SKIFFY will air all webisodes one day before 411 during Pitch Black movie....morons!!!!
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

probably the first spoiler for 411 that didn't come from Aaron Douglas. It confirms what Aaron said

Spoiler:
                                When Battlestar Galactica returns on January 16th with the episode "Sometimes a great notion" look for the discovery of Cylon remains on Earth to set off an existential downard spiral on both sides of the conflict.
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X