The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
    *lol* I bet that were her kids then Maybe they were the ones calling as well
    sure quoting is always good, especially when the quote is sooo great!!!!!

Okay I'm off to bed now hope for VERY shippy moments in the episode in a few hours Good night and have fun watching
    *giggles*
    Probably her kids...

G'night!!

Comment

Oh, that last part of the Q&A was so great!
      Spoiler:
      Her face when the phone started ringing!!! I'm still lmao. And the switch to the scene of Adama on the phone... hilarious. "Because the show, of course, is gonna go forever" Yep, probably her kids calling... that's so great.

Night Dorka! Can't wait till I can watch the episode tomorrow as well!!! Yaaaay!

Ah, I love that picture k8t!! I liked that scene... her all in her robe and everything, Apollo coming in and being all embarassad... hehehehe.

EDIT: I forgot that I should have put that bit about the Q&A under spolier tags. Sorry.
      Last edited by _angi_; 17 November 2006, 05:07 PM.
      Thank you Dorka, for the gorgeous sig.

Comment

Originally posted by _angi_ View Post
        Oh, that last part of the Q&A was so great! Her face when the phone started ringing!!! I'm still lmao. And the switch to the scene of Adama on the phone... hilarious. "Because the show, of course, is gonna go forever" Yep, probably her kids calling... that's so great.

Night Dorka! Can't wait till I can watch the episode tomorrow as well!!! Yaaaay!

Ah, I love that picture k8t!! I liked that scene... her all in her robe and everything, Apollo coming in and being all embarassad... hehehehe.
        Yes I love that pic too! I especially like that necklace..SO pretty!!! I think thats the only time we've seen it too?

And OMG, the look on Apollo's face...LMAO!! She just has a habit of making the Adama men blush...hehe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1 View Post
          Yes I love that pic too! I especially like that necklace..SO pretty!!! I think thats the only time we've seen it too?

And OMG, the look on Apollo's face...LMAO!! She just has a habit of making the Adama men blush...hehe!!!!
          I think she was wearing the necklace on Caprica, in those flashback scenes, no? Think she has worn it a few other times... not sure.

LOL! Yes, she does have a wonderful effect on them. I want to watch the new episode!!!!!!!! Is it on yet?!

Comment

I think she was wearing the necklace on Caprica, in those flashback scenes, no? Think she has worn it a few other times... not sure.

LOL! Yes, she does have a wonderful effect on them. I want to watch the new episode!!!!!!!! Is it on yet?!
            Laura kicks ass in "Hero," IMO. I love her.

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe View Post
              I can't wait to see it!!! *jumps up and down excitedly*

I so want to be just like her when I grow up! *lol*

Does anyone know how I can use my msn emoticons on this thing? I have this hilarious one that's laughing so hard it's crying and banging it's fists on the ground... I want to use it all the time but don't know how... My favorite one ever... It just says everything...
              Last edited by _angi_; 17 November 2006, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I can't wait to see it!!! *jumps up and down excitedly*

I so want to be just like her when I grow up! *lol*

Does anyone know how I can use my msn emoticons on this thing? I have this hilarious one that's laughing so hard it's crying and banging it's fists on the ground... I want to use it all the time but don't know how... My favorite one ever... It just says everything...
                It should work if you save it to photobucket, as long as it's a .gif file so it keeps the animation. Then you just copy and paste the part on photobucket that has the [img] tags around it.

Well, dear, you sound like you're on your way to being like Laura, so that's awesome!!

Comment

It should work if you save it to photobucket, as long as it's a .gif file so it keeps the animation. Then you just copy and paste the part on photobucket that has the [img] tags around it.

Well, dear, you sound like you're on your way to being like Laura, so that's awesome!!
                  Thanks. I'll give it a try. Though I'm not quite sure I know where my emoticons are saved.

About Laura, I really hope so. You think it sounds that way? Haha. That's funny, but in a good way, of course. I'm too excited now to think... already in the process of getting tonights episode. I love the internet!

Comment

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Though I'm not quite sure I know where my emoticons are saved.

About Laura, I really hope so. You think it sounds that way? Haha. That's funny, but in a good way, of course. I'm too excited now to think... already in the process of getting tonights episode. I love the internet!
                    Sure! If you can do as well as Laura, I'd say you're doing very well indeed!

Let us know what you think about the new epi. It's pretty awesome.

I'm off to bed. I did't get a nap today...

Comment

*lol* before it was always Billy (the other one ) disturbing them and now it's Gaeta

Fell free and I like yours as well LOVE the autumn-style with the red leaves
                      thanks for clearifying which Billy *grins* It totally is (it's soooooo Tuvok. lol)

Oh, shiny!!! thanks, had to put the leaves in it was just too blue for my taste

Mary's skiffy interview, damn woman being so cute *hearts her*
                      Spoiler:

the cell phone was the best! lmao. how she looked around for the interruption and then it was her own: "who changed this?" lol (changing the ringtone of other people's cells is so me. my whole family hides their cells from me. wonder why? XD)
                      Last edited by Marianne_24; 18 November 2006, 01:23 AM.
                      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

LOVED it too She SO rocks with her attitude, which changed since NC a LOT IMHO!

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                        thanks for clearifying which Billy *grins* It totally is (it's soooooo Tuvok. lol)

Oh, shiny!!! thanks, had to put the leaves in it was just too blue for my taste

Mary's skiffy interview, damn woman being so cute *hearts her*
                        Spoiler:

the cell phone was the best! lmao. how she looked around for the interruption and then it was her own: "who changed this?" lol (changing the ringtone of other people's cells is so me. my whole family hides their cells from me. wonder why? XD)

Spoiler:
                        *lol* my mum does that too since I changed hers on frog-sound once

Comment

LOVED it too She SO rocks with her attitude, which changed since NC a LOT IMHO!

Spoiler:
                          *lol* my mum does that too since I changed hers on frog-sound once
                          Oh noes!!! not the frog-sound!!! *dies*

Oh yes, her attitude changed a lot and she rocks my socks with that. But am I the only one who thinks that will end in a big blow for her eventually (or should I say I hope?)

Comment

Oh noes!!! not the frog-sound!!! *dies*

Oh yes, her attitude changed a lot and she rocks my socks with that. But am I the only one who thinks that will end in a big blow for her eventually (or should I say I hope?)

I kinda hope for a break-down or something (with Bill being on her side ) as well cuz she is taking everything mostly very relaxed and happy since NC!!! But that's, I guess, also what MM said on the MT&R that Laura has to deal with the fact that she isn't dying anymore, so she is just simply happy most of the time (especially after she is President again!). But she's MUCH more Bossy then she used to be, that's for sure

Comment

I kinda hope for a break-down or something (with Bill being on her side ) as well cuz she is taking everything mostly very relaxed and happy since NC!!! But that's, I guess, also what MM said on the MT&R that Laura has to deal with the fact that she isn't dying anymore, so she is just simply happy most of the time (especially after she is President again!). But she's MUCH more Bossy then she used to be, that's for sure
                              A big break-down please!!! (and yep for Bill ) This show is so big for drama, I'd like to have some for my favorite legs president.
                              Spoiler:
                              I still don't like that comment of showing her as president this season (I think it was DE) cause that sounds too much like she's "just" president. I really want to see the personal ramifications, too.
                              Sure she is happy to not being dying anymore - who wouldn't - and being President again (what she really wants to be now) but there was the cylon occupied NC in between, she was in detention for frak's sake there has to be a "dark spot" she some time has to deal with...

Comment

A big break-down please!!! (and yep for Bill ) This show is so big for drama, I'd like to have some for my favorite legs president.
                                Spoiler:
                                I still don't like that comment of showing her as president this season (I think it was DE) cause that sounds too much like she's "just" president. I really want to see the personal ramifications, too.
                                Sure she is happy to not being dying anymore - who wouldn't - and being President again (what she really wants to be now) but there was the cylon occupied NC in between, she was in detention for frak's sake there has to be a "dark spot" she some time has to deal with...
                                I cocur!
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope too, that they won't play her character like this the whole S3... I mean we haven't heard from any specific episode in which she plays the main part yet! Makes me wonder! Though I was sure she'd play a bigger role in the Resistance as well well maybe TPTB are planning BIG things for S4 already or something like that

Comment

Working...
                                X