The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to dawdle in only to offer a prettiful picture:

Herm. *sigh* I love that picture, so prettiful yet so sad.

*prances and skips about merrily*

I get too hyper for my own good...especially late at night...

I do not have the talent to make this sig. It was Elly! *gives cookie* You rock my socks. It be so pretty, pretty. ^_^

[Currently No Banner of Shameless Fanfic Advertising]

o_O

Comment

Originally posted by door
      oh its the chorus from the smiths , how soon is now

You shut your mouth
      How can you say
      I go about things the wrong way
      I am Human and I need to be loved
      Just like everybody else does

i was listening to it at the time and dicided i needed something else in it and they worked their way in there

These are just too beautiful lyrics couldn't resist to use them

the accompanying icons to my new wall which is rotating with two of my other walls XD

Last edited by Marianne_24; 21 July 2006, 06:10 AM.
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

i love that song!!! go the smiths!!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean

the accompanying icons to my new wall which I changed twice already today XD

Lovely icons!!!!!!

Comment

the accompanying icons to my new wall which is rotating with two of my other walls XD

Oooh, so pretty. *thumbs up* I heart those, really I do.

I do not have the talent to make this sig. It was Elly! *gives cookie* You rock my socks. It be so pretty, pretty. ^_^

[Currently No Banner of Shameless Fanfic Advertising]

o_O

Comment

there so pretty i love them

i like your banner too !

Comment

Originally posted by door
                there so pretty i love them

i like your banner too !

I love all these banners and icons!! Everyone is so talented!!!! If I were so talented, which I am not, I would like one of when she is whipping around in the S3 teaser and her hair is really flying high.....She just looks so wild and untamed, which is unusual for our dear Former President. *hint*

This lovely photo is courtesy of billy_red_ocean. Thank you for all your beautiful work!

"There's no Earth" - Laura Roslin

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you all like them! ^.^

Originally posted by Nova65
                  I love all these banners and icons!! Everyone is so talented!!!! If I were so talented, which I am not, I would like one of when she is whipping around in the S3 teaser and her hair is really flying high.....She just looks so wild and untamed, which is unusual for our dear Former President. *hint*
                  *grins* what a sweet hint. now you made me curious, I've to check for those pics XD

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you all like them! ^.^

*grins* what a sweet hint. now you made me curious, I've to check for those pics XD

I'm looking forward to seeing if you find it.......*grins ear to ear*

This lovely photo is courtesy of billy_red_ocean. Thank you for all your beautiful work!

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing if you find it.......*grins ear to ear*
                      If you could tell me a more precise pic I could try to make you a sig. I'm having the promo but I'm not sure what exactly you meant ^^

Comment

If you could tell me a more precise pic I could try to make you a sig. I'm having the promo but I'm not sure what exactly you meant ^^

Oh, sorry for not being specific, but in the promo, it is like the second or third frame of the first time we see Laura, like a few frames before this lovely black and white you made. We first see her from behind then she whips around and her hair flies out like a twirly dancer!! It is so fantastic.....I just wish Bill could see how beautiful she looks in that sequence.

Comment

*Huggles the thread*

100 Posts!

Yeah! Go the hot Goddess: MM for being our inspiration!
                          Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Oh, sorry for not being specific, but in the promo, it is like the second or third frame of the first time we see Laura, like a few frames before this lovely black and white you made. We first see her from behind then she whips around and her hair flies out like a twirly dancer!! It is so fantastic.....I just wish Bill could see how beautiful she looks in that sequence.
                            you mean like this one?

Spoiler:

O.o wow didn't realize we're already at 100 posts *offers cake to celebrate*

Comment

you mean like this one?

Spoiler:

O.o wow didn't realize we're already at 100 posts *offers cake to celebrate*

Yes, like that one, but maybe....not? It isn't quite the same in my head!!

Who do you think is making her do that? Do you think they are.....

Spoiler:
                              coming to arrest her? Is that Three she is facing?

Comment

Yes, like that one, but maybe....not? It isn't quite the same in my head!!

Who do you think is making her do that? Do you think they are.....

Spoiler:
                                coming to arrest her? Is that Three she is facing?
                                well, the quality of my copy of that promo isn't very good and to get a decent pic out of it...well, isn't too easy. But i try it anyway ^^

mmh, I don't know
                                Spoiler:
                                Zarek is alread at her side. though we're doing a time jump again. Maybe they're really coming to get our little revoluzzer
                                but there could be happen anything

Comment

Working...
                                X