The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
    Indeed A/R is the BEST thing on that show (from the character basis )

Well Lee lost many points in my eyes... I really liked him at the beginning... though I haven't seen Exodus 1 yet...but I hope he'll get back to his normal mood!
    Yeah, I started out not liking him a whole lot because he was such a jerk to his dad and, well...to everyone, really. Then he grew on me. Then he turned into Leemo and grew off me. now he's returning to my good graces. Very slowly. But it's a start.

I wonder if I write to Mary's make up artist if she'll tell me how to do my eyes like hers? Think it might work if I write to the BSG fan mail drop?

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe View Post
      Yeah, I started out not liking him a whole lot because he was such a jerk to his dad and, well...to everyone, really. Then he grew on me. Then he turned into Leemo and grew off me. now he's returning to my good graces. Very slowly. But it's a start.

I wonder if I write to Mary's make up artist if she'll tell me how to do my eyes like hers? Think it might work if I write to the BSG fan mail drop?
      Yes very slowly for me too

I still haven't seen the episode... *gets withdrawal symptoms* 3 more hours... *dies*

Oh yes...that'd be cool... I have the same colour as hers and I think that putting make up on olivegreen eyes is really difficult! I usualy go for olive green/golden eyeshadow... but MM had an other color now... pinkish i think *yay* and it still looked beautiful! *sighs*

Comment

Few caps from Exodus 1... it's kinda only one scene...but I think she looked beautiful in it so I took more caps

Spoiler:

I couldn't caputre the scene where she is looking at the sky...so if someone could I'd be happy

Comment

Our beloved Lady Laura has even Zarek under her spell. No matter had hard Tom may have wanted to resist, he fell under the beautiful Lady Laura's spell. She twisted Tom around her little finger. But,the Admiral's coming to get his girl!

Comment

I LOVE how it was Laura who saved Zarek. Such a nice touch that could only come from BSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn View Post
              Our beloved Lady Laura has even Zarek under her spell. No matter had hard Tom may have wanted to resist, he fell under the beautiful Lady Laura's spell. She twisted Tom around her little finger. But,the Admiral's coming to get his girl!
              You have no idea how much I love you for this post, mostly because I think you hit the nail bang on the head!!! His girl indeed!!!!!!! *Giggles insanely*
              And I quote: "I'm going back."

*Insert squeeing fangirlness here*

Ahem.

btw, Dorka? Thank you SOOO much for the screencaps. Sadly, they will be my only window into that ep for a while. *Kicks uk*
              Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

adamas coming back moment

just a few caps they were a bit hard to get so there not that great
                Spoiler:

oh i just noticed the way

Spoiler:
                Tom is looking at her , i believe this may be the moment he realises he hasnt a frakking chance, pats poor tom *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by door View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Tom is looking at her , i believe this may be the moment he realises he hasnt a frakking chance, pats poor tom *giggle*
                  LOL...great caps!!!

And yes I so agree!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  The look on his face is priceless!!! I mean how can you compete with Admiral Adama!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Nice pics and I totally agree on your assumption.
                    How's the saying? "Er sieht seine Felle davonschwimmen." lol *pats crack!ship lovingly*
                    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Okay, quickreply is obviously still not working *gruml*

I finally found out how to animate with The Gimp XD

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post

mhahahaha that's my airlock picture from Philly I heart the icon and I'm going to take and credit

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal View Post
                          mhahahaha that's my airlock picture from Philly I heart the icon and I'm going to take and credit
                          I forget every time from whom I've stolen that pic XD
                          Glad you like it.
                          Though I think it's too big for lj...or not. really have to find out how big they can be...
                          Last edited by Marianne_24; 15 October 2006, 08:44 AM.

Comment

"Er sieht seine Felle davonschwimmen." lol *pats crack!ship lovingly*
                            He sees his hopes dashed....nicely put. *pats crack!ship sympathetically*

Spoiler:
                            "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. Should see the light that we get here when the sun comes from behind those mountains! It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
                            ---Bill Adama

Comment

I forget every time from whom I've stolen that pic XD
                              Glad you like it.
                              Though I think it's too big for lj...or not. really have to find out how big they can be...
                              It fit in my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Awww...thank you so much LOVE that scene and yes...he doesn't have a chance

ROTFL... that's great... Laura and the Airlock

"Er sieht seine Felle davonschwimmen."
                                Das kannte ich nicht mal in Deutsch

Comment

Working...
                                X