No announcement yet.

The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pass time til waiting for the new episodes= creating wallpapers (and I didn't even use one single brush *is pround* )

The Quote is from "Heart Warrior Chosa"

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
      Pass time til waiting for the new episodes= creating wallpapers (and I didn't even use one single brush *is pround* )

I LOVE LOVE it!!! I'm a sucker for black/white art in any way

(Maybe I should let my creativity play while I'm waiting for my last lecture today at 7pm, huh? But I'm so lazy at the moment )
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

PRETTY!! *worships teh talent*

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Thank you two

Billy: I LOVE B/W as well I'm so happy to have a digicam now... sparing the money on expensively evelop my fotos and videos... *yay*

Comment

Thank you two

Billy: I LOVE B/W as well I'm so happy to have a digicam now... sparing the money on expensively evelop my fotos and videos... *yay*
            Oh, yeah that was a great invention *huggles her digicam*

A few icons I made while GW was down ^-^

And this one cause I just live the word "weird" at the moment. lol

Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
              Oh, yeah that was a great invention *huggles her digicam*

A few icons I made while GW was down ^-^

And this one cause I just live the word "weird" at the moment. lol

*lol* I like them...especially the first one

Comment

*lol* I like them...especially the first one
                Indeed! Very pretty billy!
                Love your wall as well Dorka!
                Talented indeed!
                sigpic

Comment

Very nice....I really like this one.

Spoiler:
                  "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. Should see the light that we get here when the sun comes from behind those mountains! It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
                  ---Bill Adama

Comment

Thank you two

TEH beauty:

Comment

Thank you two

TEH beauty:
                      *iz ded*
                      sigpic

Comment

Mary McDonnell Video Q&A, Part 1 was posted today at SciFi's website. My favorite part has to be the bit about Sharon and Helo's child... and the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
                          Mary McDonnell Video Q&A, Part 1 was posted today at SciFi's website. My favorite part has to be the bit about Sharon and Helo's child... and the glasses.
                          I thought it was kind of interesting when she said that she was wearing her glasses when she "got the part." Made it sound like she auditioned, but RDM and DE begged for her. She didn't need to audition. Maybe she wore them during the first meeting with them or sth and they liked it. *shrugs* and I wonder why she called EJO "James?" But dear GODS, the woman is gorgeous. I want her eye make up so bad!

Comment

Good god I didnt think it was possible to fangirl MM anymore than I already do, but she is just so damn cute in that Q&A! I love how she puts on her glasses to read things and then takes then off to talk LOL. And the "I had no idea!" about the kiss beating Apollo's towel scene. That was priceless

*hugs her imaginatively* She's so cute!

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                              Good god I didnt think it was possible to fangirl MM anymore than I already do, but she is just so damn cute in that Q&A! I love how she puts on her glasses to read things and then takes then off to talk LOL. And the "I had no idea!" about the kiss beating Apollo's towel scene. That was priceless

*hugs her imaginatively* She's so cute!
                              Yeah, that was cute. She seemed really surprised but flattered. She shouldn't be surprised--she and Adama are so much more interesting than Lee and Kara, although I do love them both, too. Well, Kara anyway. Lee some of the time. Like the scene on the hangar deck in the new episode. Made me love him again. Love Bill more, though! And Laura's just awesome no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe View Post
                                Yeah, that was cute. She seemed really surprised but flattered. She shouldn't be surprised--she and Adama are so much more interesting than Lee and Kara, although I do love them both, too. Well, Kara anyway. Lee some of the time. Like the scene on the hangar deck in the new episode. Made me love him again. Love Bill more, though! And Laura's just awesome no matter what.
                                Indeed A/R is the BEST thing on that show (from the character basis )

Well Lee lost many points in my eyes... I really liked him at the beginning... though I haven't seen Exodus 1 yet...but I hope he'll get back to his normal mood!

Comment

Working...
                                X