Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
    Good Night to you, too.
    All I'd need at the moment would be the exact name/number/whatever of the special thanks
    Its from Battlestar Galactica The Series Lowdown

Comment

squee yah for resurrecting the thread

my names door i have an ridicules inapposite girl crush on Laura Roslin , she has fabulous hair , and fabulous legs and fabulous suits and she is all round fabulous teehee

Mary should be god

Right shutting up now am sleep deprived

So many pretty picks around here ‘le sigh’

Comment

Originally posted by door
        squee yah for resurrecting the thread

my names door i have an ridicules inapposite girl crush on Laura Roslin , she has fabulous hair , and fabulous legs and fabulous suits and she is all round fabulous teehee

Mary should be god

Right shutting up now am sleep deprived

So many pretty picks around here ‘le sigh’
        Welcome!!!
        True, it's great to have the thread back *huggles thread*
        and don't worry we all know how you feel

Oh, and I like your sig!!!
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
          Its from Battlestar Galactica The Series Lowdown
          and can be found here http://http://www.tv.com/battlestar-...ag=tabs;videos

seriously, you didn't just create somewhere else for me to post to did you? My real life can't handle it

Anyway, in case I don't get here very often lets just say:

1. Laura Roslin is a great character, well written, interesting and multi layered.

2. Obviously Mary just rocks, making Laura the great character she is and seems to be a top person to boot.

The only thing missing in Laura's life now I come to think about it is a bit of romance. Now, i wonder who could fill that role?

Signature by the incomparable ellymelly - worlds most talented A/R shipper

Comment

Originally posted by bluetrekker
            and can be found here http://http://www.tv.com/battlestar-...ag=tabs;videos

seriously, you didn't just create somewhere else for me to post to did you? My real life can't handle it

Anyway, in case I don't get here very often lets just say:

1. Laura Roslin is a great character, well written, interesting and multi layered.

2. Obviously Mary just rocks, making Laura the great character she is and seems to be a top person to boot.

The only thing missing in Laura's life now I come to think about it is a bit of romance. Now, i wonder who could fill that role?
            oh, thankyou!!!

Agree on everything!!! No suprise at all, huh? XD

Well, I'd have an idea for the last part

Comment

I just can't help myself with b/w icons atm

Comment

Billy!

You are a very talented person!

*Stares at icon forever*

MM and LR both should be Gods!
                I wonder what they'd think of each other...

Probably: Damn, she's got fine legs!
                Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon
                  Billy!

You are a very talented person!

*Stares at icon forever*
                  thankyou

MM and LR both should be Gods!
                  I wonder what they'd think of each other...

Probably: Damn, she's got fine legs!
                  *gigglefit* probably!!!

Comment

I still can't believe that there are no new spoilers or even promo photo's for us to drool over! *Pouts*

*Imagines promo pics of LR*

I love the way that MM acts. She is too good to put into words, every little gesture adds to the realistic quality of LR. It's almost like she's a real person because LR, as a character is so multi-layered.

I think that I'd go all 'fangirl' if I met her in real life. Either I wouldn't know what to say and stand there, with my mouth open, or I would completly freak out and have a gigglefit...

I can NEVER meet her...because I just know that I'd embarrass myself and die.
                    Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

Comment

I think that I'd go all 'fangirl' if I met her in real life. Either I wouldn't know what to say and stand there, with my mouth open, or I would completly freak out and have a gigglefit...

I can NEVER meet her...because I just know that I'd embarrass myself and die.

hehe yah i would join you there in giggle fits i think , i wouldnt beable to get a sentance out ! it would all just be jibberish

love the icon billy , so pretty

Comment

Originally posted by door
                        hehe yah i would join you there in giggle fits i think , i wouldnt beable to get a sentance out ! it would all just be jibberish

love the icon billy , so pretty
                        make that three. I'd melt to goo right away!!!

thankyou and the pretty one is Mary

Comment

QUESTION:

What scene would you love to see MM act in S3?

I think that it would be really great if Billy came back as a cylon...but that's just because I'm an angst-whore.

I'd also dig more scenes of Laura with the school pupils. She could get all protective of them been as the cylons are invading, and go 'Lioness' on their asses.

Comment

QUESTION:

What scene would you love to see MM act in S3?

I think that it would be really great if Billy came back as a cylon...but that's just because I'm an angst-whore.

I'd also dig more scenes of Laura with the school pupils. She could get all protective of them been as the cylons are invading, and go 'Lioness' on their asses.
                            I like the idea with the pupils. She seems to be a whole new person around kids, so genuine. and somewhere along the lines the cylons coming in. I also would like to see her with Hera(?) and her reaction when the cylons realize she's still alive.

And I like to see her with - dang I can't remember his name - Richard Hatch's character interact there was always an interesting vibe between these two (in an absoluetly no shippy way!). Either working side-by-side or as opponants. (and I guess it's going to be side-by-side again cos he can't probably think Balter makes a good job cos I think he's a concerned man)

Tom Zarek! I got it!!!

Comment

I'd love to see Laura and Starbuck working together in the resistance.

Comment

I think that I'd also like to see Laura getting all emotional about being back on the Galactica (assuming that the Admiral comes back for everyone) and seeing people that she hasn't for a long time.

*Cough* Bill? *Cough*

*Runs back to the A/R thread*

Hee.

Comment

Working...
                                X