X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed

sigpic

Comment

I love when you see all the pics of her and EJO that they seem to glow. They just glow together!!
      sigpic

Comment

Salam, everyone! I'm new here, been reading your posts though for some time, but couldn't register until now. I'm happy these threads are still alive, well at least some of them... Used to be (well ok i still am) a huge star trek, especially ds9 fan, and got to watching bsg only cause I heard Nana Visitor made a guest appearance... but well well, before i even got to see any Visitor, I was totally, completely hooked on BSG, especially A/R (loved MM in Passion Fish a long time ago, so it was easy for me :-D). Anyway, just wanted to make my statement: EJO-MM/A-R are THE reason tv doesn't totally suck these days. Love 'em.

Comment

They are totally frakking sweet together and Glad you found the thread. Hope to see more of your posting!
          sigpic

Comment

TY! Thinking of starting my 5th BSG re-run... Anyone else here who thinks Passion Fish is the best Mary movie ever? I mean, DWV gets alot of praise, but, well... nice movie, but not so worth it. (Don't like K.C. and the story itself drags, Mary's überly good of course..) But Passion Fish, oh my. A frakkin' MM party... :-D So worth the oscar :-(
            It's really a shame I missed all the real-time excitement and forum chats because at the time BSG was on TV I lived w/out TV and mostly w/out internet in Russia :-(

Comment

...Oops, edit, not meaning there's no TV or i-net in Russia, I just happened to work in a low-tech environment :-)

Comment

I'm thinking of doing another BSG re-wath myself if only to see the sparks between Roslin and Adama!! LOL!! But mainly I watch it for them, just Roslin and Adama
                sigpic

Comment

Me too, I'm up to Flight of the Phoenix. I've had to pause it while I write this because I can't bear to miss the Adama/Roslin scenes and I've already had to rewind it twice, lol. Never watched them all in a row before so I'm enjoying it!
                  sigpic
                  "Science flies you to the moon.
                  Religion flies you into buildings."

Comment

They make the show worth while for me and not just the stories or the other characters. I fell in love with Laura Roslin from Day one.
                    sigpic

Comment

"As President, I have determined the Cylons be made extinct. Use of biological weapons authorised." - Roslin, A Measure of Salvation

Opinions?
                      sigpic

Comment

she was thinking of the fleet and Adama turned the decision over to her. i would, probably, have done the same thing.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if it's a Trekkie thing but genocide is just bad, it's crossing the line and completely unjustifiable. I don't know how anyone can stand by that decision - by our own international laws it is a crime against humanity. Though, let's face it, Humanity the species and the type of humanity that relates to things like kindness and compassion are two depressingly different things.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi. I just wanted to share...Mary in uniform

Comment

Originally posted by Aphelionite View Post
                              I'm not sure if it's a Trekkie thing but genocide is just bad, it's crossing the line and completely unjustifiable. I don't know how anyone can stand by that decision - by our own international laws it is a crime against humanity. Though, let's face it, Humanity the species and the type of humanity that relates to things like kindness and compassion are two depressingly different things.
                              Laura knew she would take the heat in the history books for her decision, but she doesn't see Cylon's as a race, she see's them as the enemy and an enemy that was still pursuing them in order to annihilate them. she was charged with making the fleet safe and this was a way to ensure the survival of the human race and not the Cylons. And in a war you have to do what you have to do to ensure your sides survival.

It just came down to the numbers and the will do a great evil for that survival. I don't like her decision but I do understand it and I still might do the same thing had I been in her shoes. but unlike Laura I would feel sick about it.

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER View Post
                              Hi. I just wanted to share...Mary in uniform

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Y7jEHwotpa...2_uniforms.jpg
                              That is an awesome picture but she looks a little funky in uniform... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                Laura knew she would take the heat in the history books for her decision, but she doesn't see Cylon's as a race, she see's them as the enemy and an enemy that was still pursuing them in order to annihilate them. she was charged with making the fleet safe and this was a way to ensure the survival of the human race and not the Cylons. And in a war you have to do what you have to do to ensure your sides survival.

It just came down to the numbers and the will do a great evil for that survival. I don't like her decision but I do understand it and I still might do the same thing had I been in her shoes. but unlike Laura I would feel sick about it.

That is an awesome picture but she looks a little funky in uniform... lol!!
                                She looks....weird. In BASAURICON she looked very happy with The Closer and working with Kyra and she told us she is becoming a producer!

Comment

Working...
                                X