Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    But it's a damn good one to be beaten by

Welcome Mr. MacGadget (I love that outtake from SG! )

As much as I want Mary to be recognized for her outstanding performance I'd find it highly ironic if she got an Emmy for GA...
    I was really impressed. WEST WING never was a hit in Spain because if the poor airtime but I know it was a really good show in many countries. I think Laura Roslin being the 2nd one is BIG and GOOD news. Harrison Ford was 9th and I don´t remember where Geena Davis was.

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER View Post
      I was really impressed. WEST WING never was a hit in Spain because if the poor airtime but I know it was a really good show in many countries. I think Laura Roslin being the 2nd one is BIG and GOOD news. Harrison Ford was 9th and I don´t remember where Geena Davis was.
      It was never on German tv...we got our own version about the chancellor, I think it was cancelled after 8 episodes or so....but watched it on DVD Not that I've watched all seasons yet but I think it was a fantastic show.
      I wonder if Bill Pullman was on the list (it was Bill Pullman in ID4, right?)
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

It was never on German tv...we got our own version about the chancellor, I think it was cancelled after 8 episodes or so....but watched it on DVD Not that I've watched all seasons yet but I think it was a fantastic show.
        I wonder if Bill Pullman was on the list (it was Bill Pullman in ID4, right?)
        He was. As a matter of fact I don´t remember exactly how far down....but he was mentioned. Laura Roslin rules!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetMaggie View Post
          in Poland I can't watch it even in another explorer
          I´ve seen it from this other site. Really interesting!

http://www.nederland2.nl/uitzendingg...president/3948

Mary talks a bit and so does Dennys Haysbert. It´s a good analysis of politics, presidents, TV and movie presidents.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by DOIKECARTER; 08 November 2008, 02:32 AM.

Comment

For those of you not sneaking around certain areas on LJ:

A French/German TV station (ARTE, yes we do have still one good tv channel) showed a documentary/interview regarding the presisdential elections in the US, Presidents in the face of Hollywood, Mary also had a part in it (I saw bits and pieces of The West Wing and the show with Geena Davies I don't remember the English title), anyway, you can access the whole thing on their homepage (This is with a French voice over, when accessing the German part of that site it should be with German voice over...it's pretty hard to understand what's under the voice over - or maybe the German's just too distracting )

ETA: The streaming's a ***** to Firefox, so use another browser to watch it)
            try the version from Holland. They respect the english audio as possible and use subtitles.

Last edited by DOIKECARTER; 08 November 2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I´ve seen it from this other site. Really interesting!

Mary talks a bit and so does Dennys Haysbert. It´s a good analysis of politics, presidents, TV and movie presidents.
              Thank You thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so so much and miss but thank You and she is awesome as always
              my LiveJournal
              sigpic
              awesome banner made by xscylon

Comment

Originally posted by sweetMaggie View Post
                Thank You thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so so much and miss but thank You and she is awesome as always
                You are wellcome. Remember....3 days till her first Greys episode.

Comment

Thx for the reminder! I hope it's possible to watch the eps she's in w/o knowing another episode...
                  sigpic

Comment

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh sweet Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait !!!!!!!!! I miss her so so much and she will be here soooooon so so happy
                    my LiveJournal
                    sigpic
                    awesome banner made by xscylon

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Thx for the reminder! I hope it's possible to watch the eps she's in w/o knowing another episode...
                      All you need to know about Grey's is that everyone slept with everyone or at least made out with them besides Mary's new character. That's really all you need to know.

Comment

All you need to know about Grey's is that everyone slept with everyone or at least made out with them besides Mary's new character. That's really all you need to know.
                        So we pretty much know what will happen in her eps How many people does she have to make out with?
                        sigpic

Comment

So we pretty much know what will happen in her eps How many people does she have to make out with?
                          In the interviews she said no one (at least for the eps she's done so far) which is a shame! (McSteamy/McAwesome y/y?)

Comment

In the interviews she said no one (at least for the eps she's done so far) which is a shame! (McSteamy/McAwesome y/y?)
                            Since I don't know who that is I'll just trust you it's a good choice
                            sigpic

Comment

Since I don't know who that is I'll just trust you it's a good choice
                              Eric Dane (on the left)

(his 36th bday was yesterday and today's Ellen Pompeo's 39 bday...just saying, not that this would be of interest)

Comment

I know McDreamy so I would have figured that the other guy in the pic is McSteamy But he's good looking, so a yes for some steamy McAwesome action
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X