Just 2 weeks from now!!
      Where did you get the photo?
      She is awesome isn't she from EW
      my LiveJournal
      sigpic
      awesome banner made by xscylon

Comment

Gorgeus!

I don´t want to jinx anything....but wouldn´t it be great if this was (finally) Emmy time for her? I mean, academics love actors/actresses portraying disabilities. And (like it or not) GA is bigger than BSG, not in quality but in audience and fanbase.

Fingers crossed!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by DOIKECARTER; 01 November 2008, 03:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER View Post
          Gorgeus!

I don´t want to jinx anything....but wouldn´t it be great if this was (finally) Emmy time for her? I mean, academics love actors/actresses portraying disabilities. And (like it or not) GA is bigger than BSG, not in quality but in audience and fanbase.

Fingers crossed!
          Ohhhh Yes Yes Yes - she absolutelly should gets EMMY this time !!!!!!! Mary is great and her role looks awesome so ohhh and She is pretty on this pic I love her very much
          my LiveJournal
          sigpic
          awesome banner made by xscylon

Comment

Originally posted by sweetMaggie View Post
            Ohhhh Yes Yes Yes - she absolutelly should gets EMMY this time !!!!!!! Mary is great and her role looks awesome so ohhh and She is pretty on this pic I love her very much
            I will miss the giggles...but it´s good to have her back. This is a really long hiatus.

Comment

TVGUIDE has posted a gallery with the best presidents on TV. Laura Roslin (BSG) is the 2nd ....beaten only by Josiah "Jed" Bartlet (Martin Sheen), The West Wing.

http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...e-35091/2.aspx

Comment

Gorgeus!

Fingers crossed!
                Hello DOIKECARTER! *waves*
                You right, absolutely! It's so sad that she hasn't got a big chance to win an Emmy for her amazing, excellent Laura Roslin portayal. BTW I really don't understand why, because it's a sci-fi? Okay, the show itself won some nominations in strong categories, as direction, screenplay, but not even a nod for Mary?!
                So I hope, this is her time now/next year - with Grey's Anatomy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  Hello DOIKECARTER! *waves*
                  You right, absolutely! It's so sad that she hasn't got a big chance to win an Emmy for her amazing, excellent Laura Roslin portayal. BTW I really don't understand why, because it's a sci-fi? Okay, the show itself won some nominations in strong categories, as direction, screenplay, but not even a nod for Mary?!
                  So I hope, this is her time now/next year - with Grey's Anatomy.
                  Hello there! I guess it´s obvious I´m (or I should be) working with my laptop writing a paper for work and it´s boring and I´m checking the forum all the time.

I remember Sally Field got and Emmy (Mary deserved) for portraying Maura Tierney´s bipolar mom in ER. 2nd: Mary god less screen time than her and she was amazing as Noah Wyle´s mom (ER too)and nominated the same year. Eleanor Carter was not an easy character: I began hating her...I ended loving her and wondering whethere she would made peace and live agaian. 3rd: we´ve been waiting since BSG debut for this, so WHOEVER decides who gets nominated for an Emmy will have NO excuses this year.

Did I tell you I´m bored?

Comment

Hello there! I guess it´s obvious I´m (or I should be) working with my laptop writing a paper for work and it´s boring and I´m checking the forum all the time.

I remember Sally Field got and Emmy (Mary deserved) for portraying Maura Tierney´s bipolar mom in ER. 2nd: Mary god less screen time than her and she was amazing as Noah Wyle´s mom (ER too)and nominated the same year. Eleanor Carter was not an easy character: I began hating her...I ended loving her and wondering whethere she would made peace and live agaian. 3rd: we´ve been waiting since BSG debut for this, so WHOEVER decides who gets nominated for an Emmy will have NO excuses this year.

Did I tell you I´m bored?

I love Sally Field, but MM was much better, I have to agree. She was amazing as Carter's mother! I'm not watching ER for a while, and those episodes were many years ago, but I still can remember her excellent perfomance.
                    Well, with the final 10 episodes of BSG, maybe she's gonna have better chance to win a nod - maybe an award too. Or with GA. But I prefer her BSG win - of course. Let's hope!

And yes, you did tell us you're bored Stay here. I'm here just for a while, but I'm pretty sure about this: on GW - you can't be bored.

sigpic

Comment

TVGUIDE has posted a gallery with the best presidents on TV. Laura Roslin (BSG) is the 2nd ....beaten only by Josiah "Jed" Bartlet (Martin Sheen), The West Wing.

http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...e-35091/2.aspx
                      But it's a damn good one to be beaten by

Welcome Mr. MacGadget (I love that outtake from SG! )

As much as I want Mary to be recognized for her outstanding performance I'd find it highly ironic if she got an Emmy for GA...
                      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                        WHAT?! Is she going to be on Grey's?! Omg. I just scared all my cats with a squee...
                        We managed not to tell you yet?!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post

As much as I want Mary to be recognized for her outstanding performance I'd find it highly ironic if she got an Emmy for GA...
                          Thanks for the welcome billy_red_ocean! May I call you billy? Or red?
                          Yes, I was wondering, what should be my name, in our hungarian SG forum I've got a pretty stupid name. So I wanted something special. And I love that outtake too, it's one of the best! Mr.MacUseless would have been fun too.

And yes, it would be odd if she wins for a guest performance for Grey's Anatomy after 5 years of excellent, perfect job in BSG.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                            Thanks for the welcome billy_red_ocean! May I call you billy? Or red?
                            Yes, I was wondering, what should be my name, in our hungarian SG forum I've got a pretty stupid name. So I wanted something special. And I love that outtake too, it's one of the best! Mr.MacUseless would have been fun too.

And yes, it would be odd if she wins for a guest performance for Grey's Anatomy after 5 years of excellent, perfect job in BSG.
                            Everyone calls me Billy, so no problem with that
                            Mr MacGadget is so much better, though, if I may say so ^^

We'll see what happens, maybe they finally get theit act together and nominate BSG and its actor.

Comment

Everyone calls me Billy, so no problem with that
                              Mr MacGadget is so much better, though, if I may say so ^^

We'll see what happens, maybe they finally get theit act together and nominate BSG and its actor.
                              Billy I would be more than happy with some strong nominations for BSG.
                              First of all as outstanding drama series - of course - and Mary, Edward James Olmos, Tricia Helfer, James Callis... with acting nods. It would be just great!
                              They have to honor this show, it's the final 10 episodes!

sigpic

Comment

I guess it would be, but I think recognition is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X