No announcement yet.

The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it! Why is everyone making me spew coffee all over my Mac?

Comment

Originally posted by Garbo View Post
      Dang it! Why is everyone making me spew coffee all over my Mac?
      Because it's our goal in life
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

This is not BSG related, but when I saw this... oh my word. (the ones related to BSG are priceless though)

Spoiler:

Comment

This is not BSG related, but when I saw this... oh my word. (the ones related to BSG are priceless though)

Spoiler:
          Awesome! Hadn't seen that one before!
          sigpic

Comment

I have tons of those saved on my computer; I'm actually kind of ashamed of it, but oh well.

This thread seems kind of down.

Hehehe, I just took my epilepsy medicine (a little late in the day, but I've been home) and now I feel very... *giggles*

Comment

I have tons of those saved on my computer; I'm actually kind of ashamed of it, but oh well.

This thread seems kind of down.

Hehehe, I just took my epilepsy medicine (a little late in the day, but I've been home) and now I feel very... *giggles*
              Ask Jen and me we have a LOLcat competition on a regular basis throughout our threads

Comment

I discovered the SciFi boards during a night of "I don't wanna write that ten page thesis paper" *cry sniffle moan* And found these (I still love the original LOL cats though; I discovered them the same time I discovered Will It Blend so both are very close to my heart). So these are from the SciFi boards

Spoiler:

If I had amazing editing skillz (and photoshop) this is the caption I would put for this one: "Adama smile: known to drive women crazy in 5...4...3...2..."

Comment

I discovered the SciFi boards during a night of "I don't wanna write that ten page thesis paper" *cry sniffle moan* And found these (I still love the original LOL cats though; I discovered them the same time I discovered Will It Blend so both are very close to my heart). So these are from the SciFi boards

Spoiler:

If I had amazing editing skillz (and photoshop) this is the caption I would put for this one: "Adama smile: known to drive women crazy in 5...4...3...2..."
                  Oh yes, Skiffy is a nice place to hang out and often a real pain in the ass

ETA: 2900 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post

Congrats! *hands out Chamalla and Vicodine*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Congrats! *hands out Chamalla and Vicodine*
                      we act like we are scho schtoned.

Comment

Oh yeah, frak it won't let me join. It even said my University email address is already in use... It's probably for the best though. I've never been into any sort of fandom like this (well, excluding my John Donne Undone Fangirl's Club which meets on Wednesdays I might add) and I'm kind of scared.

I FINALLY saw the gag reels- <3 <3 <3 <3
                        I need to buy the DVD's (I just am so poor), but if I reason that they are a Hurricane Season presents (which are the best)... yeah, that works, I could get by with that.
                        Last edited by Garbo; 16 May 2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah, frak it won't let me join. It even said my University email address is already in use... It's probably for the best though. I've never been into any sort of fandom like this (well, excluding my John Donne Undone Fangirl's Club which meets on Wednesdays I might add) and I'm kind of scared.

I FINALLY saw the gag reels- <3 <3 <3 <3
                          Yeah, i heard that but that system is frakked up for month now, I have two accounts with the same name and can't reach the first one any longer although messages are send there *facepalm* They're slowly sorting the problems out but with thousands of members it's kinda timeconsuming.

Comment

Yeah, i heard that but that system is frakked up for month now, I have two accounts with the same name and can't reach the first one any longer although messages are send there *facepalm* They're slowly sorting the problems out but with thousands of members it's kinda timeconsuming.
                            Yeah, that's understandable. I kind of figured it was something like that.

Comment

Just looked up BSG for sale on Amazon and even the used ones are super expensive (for me). So the Hurricane Season present reasoning isn't going to fly this time. Bummer.

Why must DVDs be so expensive?!

Comment

Just looked up BSG for sale on Amazon and even the used ones are super expensive (for me). So the Hurricane Season present reasoning isn't going to fly this time. Bummer.

Why must DVDs be so expensive?!
                                You're asking the wrong person. I have no idea. Although to order them from the UK or US is still cheaper than getting them here.

Comment

Working...
                                X