sigpic

Comment

oh thanxz so much for that link
      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.
        sigpic

Comment

Hooray for the new Apollo/Starbuck ship! I've been all for those two since I started watching the show.

Loving all the piccys.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
          Spoiler:
          SCI-FI....
          I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

yes they are a great match
            sigpic

Comment

I was reading a great article about Aeryn Sun and John Crichton on the inverted gender dynamics and thought the same could be said about Lee and Kara. The essay is about how Aeryn is the more masculine and Crichton is the more feminine without undermining either's ablility to be a hero.

She is the superior soldier and he is the brains (though that's not to say that Kara is dumb). Aeryn and Crichton are more extreme examples while Lee and Kara are less so.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                I was reading a great article about Aeryn Sun and John Crichton on the inverted gender dynamics and thought the same could be said about Lee and Kara. The essay is about how Aeryn is the more masculine and Crichton is the more feminine without undermining either's ablility to be a hero.

She is the superior soldier and he is the brains (though that's not to say that Kara is dumb). Aeryn and Crichton are more extreme examples while Lee and Kara are less so.
                Thats a really good example I ABSOLUTELY LOVED John and Aeryn and NEVER felt that either character was diminished by the *roles* OR by the fact that they we a *couple*...... They are definitely a SHINING example of how *ship* can be done and be done WELL on Sci-Fi
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

yes they are the love, an attraction that they denied for a long time, a few hot kisses in eppys, the flirting.. oh yes the firting... gods.. J/A are one of my fav scifi couples, that and both Ben and Claudia have wonderful on screen chem, too.

back to the topic of Lee/Kara, i love the small glances and the occasional flirting between the pair, that and a wet lee is always nice (see Colonial Day.)
                  sigpic

Comment

(though that's not to say that Kara is dumb)
                    I'm not sure if that sentence makes sense, so I'm just clarifying, what I meant to say was that Kara isn't dumb.

They don't need to get romantically involved right now, actually I prefer it if the didn't... I like Moore's idea that they are soldiers first, friends then romantic couple a distant third, not Mulder/Scully distant, but I'm thinking something in the fourth season (I'm optimistic that they'll have a fourth season). I like the banter (and occasional punch up) stage.

I'm quite attached to their scene in 33 about the stims and how she gives him a lecture. He's just standing there looking like he's deciding whether or not to be ashamed or angry.

Comment

Just a thought for Season Two:
                      Spoiler:
                      If Kara stays on Caprica then there isn't much opportunity for ship is there? But the reunion should be fun.

At least Lee won't be able to comment on how much time she spent in the brig since it looks like he'll be living there. And both will most probably be considered social pariahs, one is a deserter and the other is a mutineer. Great conversation material.

Comment

I ship Karama.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                          I ship Karama.
                          Which Adama? Do we really have to compound the names?

Comment

i dont think we'll need to compond the names... really doesnt work with this pairin... true with other pairing its does

i have a suggestion for some fun... (something simalar is goin on in one of my other yahoo groups... a story of sorts, or would that be too confusin for those non-fic writers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Which Adama? Do we really have to compound the names?
                              No, but all the cool kids were doing it.
                              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I ship Karama.
                                I ship for Apollo/Roslin

No, but all the cool kids were doing it.
                                Yeah, I know!
                                Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Working...
                                X