This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    My favorites are Baltar, Gaeta, Helo, Tigh, Bill Adama, Chief, Sam Anders, Ellen Tigh (the one I love to hate along with Baltar) and Number Six. Am I the only one who likes President Roslin?

Meh ones are Kat, Starbuck, Apollo and Dee (except when she's talking to Gaeta, their repartee is hilarious).

But I really, really detest the Queasy Quad. I do hope they won't bring that nonsense back in season 4. I'm not too fond of Cally either.
    you are not the only one. Roslin forever!

Comment

Favourite Characters:

1. Laura!!!! I love her. How much she has changed over the course of time and has become stronger and harder yet is still a bit girly sometimes.
      2. Bill - he is a tough commander with a soft side and who does know how to say he is sorry
      3. Athena- actually the Agathons together- such a sweet couple. They went though so much together
      4. Balthar: Fascinating ******* - that is all I will say
      5. Saul: I blame Michael Hogan and his amazing acting abilities for that

Least Favourite:
      1. Starbuck: I used to like Kara but then they messed it all up with the bloody love quadrouple. Frankly I don't care anymore if she is Cylon or not. I wouldn't have minded either if she had stayed dead
      2. Dualla: Boy do I dislike her. IMO she is just a gold digger. The way she had treated Billy and then she left Lee when he needed her most.She should have stayed an unimportant minor character.
      3. Apollo: Somehow that boy constantly dissapoints me.
      4. Cally : Another charcter who should have nevere become as importnat as she has. Her whinig and *****ing in the second half of the season annoyed me but also amused me because it certainly made Sharon and Helo's marriage look very harmonic compared to the one from the chief.
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

My favs are:

Bill Adama
        Starbuck (not so much this season but she did kick ass in the last two and again in razor.)
        Apollo. (Same as above really)
        Helo
        Tigh

Least favorites (this will be tough):
        Not a fan of six to be honest. in any of her incarnations.
        Didn't like athena that much in season 2 either. but this season she's become much more interesting.
        Dualla. Just one of those characters that shouldn't have been brought into focus.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Favourite:
          • Karl C. 'Helo' Agathon
          • Galen 'Chief' Tyrol
          • Brendan 'Hotdog' Costanza
          • Margaret 'Racetrack' Edmondson <- Cause I think she's hot

Least Favourite:
          • Ellen Tigh <- Found her character annoying up until the end.. cause she died!
          • Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace <- (She only has a cool callsign)
          • Tory Foster
          • Cally

Comment

Favorite:
            1. Athena
            2. Helo
            3. Roslin
            4. Adama
            5. Anders

Least Favorite:
            5. Cally
            4. Tigh
            3. Cain
            2. Boomer
            1. Thorne

Comment

My Favorite is
              Kendra Shaw she should have been in the tv show, but my TV fav is Karl Agathon 'Helo'
              Adama's
              Anders
              Chief

My Least Fav
              Lt. Felix Gaeta
              Lt. Louanne 'Kat' Katraine
              You think that's bad? I owe 100 grand to a fat ass loan shark which I spent on a stripper named Molly Mounds.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Least Favorite - Ellen Tigh
                Wake up, the wicked btch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Undeniably and reliably Dead...
                ..unless she's the final cylon

Comment

My favourites: Bill Adama, Roslin, Tigh, Apollo, Baltar, Head Six, Tyrol, Helo, D'Anna, Leoben, Gaeta, Lampkin, Hotdog, Racetrack

So-so characters: Starbuck (liked her way more in the earlier seasons), Anders, Dee, Athena, Zarek, Doral, Simon, Kat, Billy

I despise Tory was a passion. (airlock her already...)

I liked Cally. And the Pegasus guys (Cain, [edit:Fisk])
                  Last edited by Kezia; 08 June 2008, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
                    Thorne
                    Ugh ugh ugh.

Think I've responded to this before but I can't remember who I said, sooo.....

Favourite character without doubt Laura Roslin (The Hub made me like her even MORE if that was possible).

Least favourite Lieutenant Thorne and the "Woo Hoo" boys. Yuck.
                    Spoiler:
                    And since she started sleeping with Baltar,
                    Tory goes on the least favourites as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
                      I despise Tory was a passion. (airlock her already...)
                      ^^ This. Times eleventy. Loathed her from her first appearance, and nothing has happened to improve on that perception.

And Baltar has always been my favourite character, through all his incarnations. Although the carny-folk facial hair of the last couple weeks is a little off-putting.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        Least favourite Lieutenant Thorne and the "Woo Hoo" boys. Yuck.
                        Shoot.

Got the names mixed up. I meant Fisk.

I despise Thorne and the woo hoo boys too, don't worry. (Who doesn't?)

Comment

Favourites: LAURA ROSLIN! Yays! She's the best!
                          Bill Adama!
                          I loved Billy so much! I miss him!
                          Ellen... she was funny
                          Lee has been one of my favourites from the very beginning but now I start to dislike him. I don't like this new change, him being the prez. No way!

Least Favourites: Kara: I never liked her and now this new Kara annoys me even more.
                          "For she is what I am, all that is, should always be."
                          The wonderful icon is by Mary McAwesome!

Comment

Being that I've only seen season 1 so far *hangs head in shame* yeah yeah I know LOL....My fave character would be Baltar with a little of both the Adama "boys" thrown in for good measure. I'll be interested to see where Baltar goes...plus James Callis isn't half bad looking both long haired and short and shaven gooosh they look like 2 different people till he smiles XD
                            Has anyone seen him in 'One night with the king'? he was waaay intense and creepy in that one
                            Does he ever loosen up free a little of 6's strings?
                            I"m quite fond of Boomer and her arc so far too

Who I'm not to fond of: The President chick...don't know what it is but she irritates me..&..Starbuck...she's ok but I never really ever connect with her character. Six...I just get sick of her harassing Baltar...I wanna slap her and tell her to leave the poor guy alone lol
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by dec55 View Post
                              Boomer, Both versions!!!! This character makes the show for me!!!

In fact in the mini series and the 1st season she tends to make the story
                              just fantastic!!!

I hope Grace Park gets an Emmy for her great performances!!!!

In fact Boomer is such a great character she just raises the whole show to
                              a excellent intense drama.....and brings all the characters into a favorable
                              light in my opinion.
                              Grace Park is seriously the worse actress on the show. If she were a better actress Boomer/Athena would've more compelling characters, but as they are, they're both pretty one-dimensional. It's a shame because Boomer/Athena represents some of the core themes of the show - the dichotomy between human and cylon and the blurring on those lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X