No announcement yet.

My Journey through Babylon 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate working nights. It means I miss episodes and have to play catch up.
    Thank the maker for the Sky + box I have. I can record the episodes I miss.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by soitgoes View Post
      Magictrick thank you so much for detailing your experience here (and kudos to you for being a Firefly and Game of Thrones fan two of my absolute favs!). About three months ago i decided i would start watching Babylon 5 for the first time and i was searching for something like this that i could follow along with spoiler free. So as i watched each episode i read your reviews and others responses.
      Because of this thank you to EVERYONE who has responded to this thread. You all made my viewing fo the show much more rewarding. Helped me catch things i may have missed and also clarify plot lines and reasonings throughout.

I really enjoyed Babylon 5. I'm going to Dragon Con in a few months and the actors who play Shiriden and Delenn will be there so i'm very excited to hear them talk about the show now

I have never watched Stargate before, but everyone here seems so polite and helpful here i'm considering that as my next big sci fi tv show journey.

Thank you again.
      I'm glad to hear I could help and that you enjoyed the show

I would definitely recommend you give Stargate a try, starting with SG-1, which is one of my favourites. It is different from B5 in several ways but it is enjoyable in its own right.
      sigpic

Comment

Well season 4 came to an end today on FX here in the UK with the showing of 'Deconstruction of Falling Stars'. Season 5 starts tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          Well season 4 came to an end today on FX here in the UK with the showing of 'Deconstruction of Falling Stars'. Season 5 starts tomorrow.
          In true B5 fashion, an interesting and unique season finale.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
            In true B5 fashion, an interesting and unique season finale.
            It was a unique season finale. Very well done.

Comment

I only joined the forum yesterday but have just read through this wonderful thread. One thing that interested me was when you watched Episode 1 and 2 of series 2 you were spoiled by Delenns change of appearance on the title sequence. When this originally went out those first two episodes had Delenn as she was in series one. When they got to episode three they changed it so I wonder do the DVDS have an error I must go and check mine. Great thread though.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X