No announcement yet.

Babylon 5: "Would you rather...?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Minbar. After seeing so much of the Babylon 5 universe, Minbar was the top of my list for places to see. It's been described as a treacherous world terrain-wise and much colder than Earth, but at the same time it's been described as one of the most beautiful planets in the Interstellar Alliance. And of course, it's a chance to mingle with the Minbari—who won't be plotting to kill me.

WYR have a large banquet of Centauri food or Minbari food?
    sigpic

Comment

I suppose Minbari food since it's suppose to be spicy. I like a little kick in my food.

WYR have Talia or Lyta as your telepath when doing business deals with others?
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Lyta. She doesn't like the Corps and doesn't have an implanted personality.

WYR go through telepathic training with the Minbari or the Psi Corps?
        sigpic

Comment

Minbari, they're much less creepy.

WYR Minbari religious caste or warrior caste?
          sigpic

Comment

I think I would prefer Warrior caste because I'm not religious.

WYR go on a date with Delenn (full minbari form) or Na'toth?

Comment

Delenn. As Londo said to her, "Did anyone ever tell you that you are rather cute for a Minbari?"

WYR go on a date with Adira Tyree (better not tell Londo ) or Ivanova?
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, tough one.

Adira is more physically pleasing (I presume were talking pre death? lol) but Ivanova is more my type personality wise, depends how the date was going to end I suppose.

I'll have to say Adira, I think short term wise she'd be more fun, if I were going to go off on a trip with someone then it'd be Ivanova as shes got more to offer over time where as Adira would be more of a short term thing.

Would you rather walk from one end of B5 to the other on the outside, or the inside..

Comment

I rather walk it on the inside.

WYR go on a date with Londo or G'kar?

Comment

That could be tough....
                    Depends on what state of their lives are in.
                    Londo I can see ditching out on the check,and G-kar being a grumpy drunk.
                    Eh. I go with Londo.
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Well depending on how you wanted the date to turn out at the end I think G'kar would be more experienced with dating humans. *thinks of the episode where Garibaldi finds some questionable underwear in G'kar's room*

...But Londo is a REALLY funny drunk.

WYR be an embassdor for Earth on Narn or Centauri Prime?

Comment

I'm going with Earth. Providing I was stationed to B5 or Minbar.

WYR eat Spoo or Flarn?
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Flarn. The spiciness of Minbari food has me intrigued already. That and flarn, when prepared properly, is supposed to be very good.

WYR eat at McBari's (the fast food with the golden headbones in Brown Sector according to Londo and Vir) or the Fresh Air Restaurant?
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I'll try McBari's

WYR participate in the Brakiri Day of the dead ceremony or a Minbari Rebirth ceremony?

Comment

As much as I do like the Minbari, I think experiencing the Brakiri of the Dead is very important as it's literally a once in a lifetime experience. Their comet orbits the Brakiri solar system once every 200 years so I shouldn't pass it up.

WYR celebrate your birthday on Babylon 5 or on Earth?
                              sigpic

Comment

I rather celebrate it on Babylon 5 with Londo and G'kar.

WYR have Sheridan pop out of your birthday cake or Sinclair?

Comment

Working...
                                X