No announcement yet.

Babylon 5: "Would you rather...?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather be mentally broken down with the question "what do you want" as opposed to "who are you", especially if it's Delenn doing the questioning.

Here's the big one... Would you rather fasten or zip?
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Zip.

WYR:

1. socks, fasten, zip
      2. socks, zip, fasten
      3. fasten, zip, socks
      4. go Minbari and have all robes?
      sigpic

Comment

Minbari robes...seems less of a hassle to put on. lol

WYR ally yourself with the Narn or Centauri ?
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Narn definitely, the Drakh I can do without.

WYR command the Agamemnon or Excalibur?
          sigpic

Comment

Excalibur. I'm all about that nice refractive armor, the Minbari weapon arrays, and that Vorlon-inspired main weapon.

WYR command an Omega-class destroyer or a Warlock-class destroyer?
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I know what your answer would be, Cold Fuzz! For me, though, I'll say Omega.

Would you rather own a Black Omega Starfury or a Thunderbolt?
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                Well, I know what your answer would be, Cold Fuzz! For me, though, I'll say Omega.

Would you rather own a Black Omega Starfury or a Thunderbolt?
                Hmm, this is an interesting one. I'd go with a Thunderbolt myself. However, if I had my own custom fighters, I'd say keep the Thunderbolt design and incorporate the Black Omega paintjob (minus all the Psi Corps nonsense) and stealth tech.

WYR have a Shadow warship or a Vorlon Heavy Cruiser?
                sigpic

Comment

That's an extremely tough one... I'll say Vorlon Heavy Cruiser.

Would you rather own a prop replica of Kosh's or Ulkesh's encounter suit?
                  sigpic

Comment

Now that's a real tough one. I'd really want both but if I had to choose, I'm going to go with Kosh.

WYR have an extended conversation (if such a thing were even possible with a Vorlon) with Kosh or Ulkesh?
                    sigpic

Comment

Kosh because he seems more caring. I would probably consist of me looking like a fool trying to answer his riddles.

WYR have with Sheridan or Sinclair as your commander ?

Comment

This is a tough one as I do like both. I'm going to take Sheridan only because we've seen more of his command style. Consequently, we know what to expect of him more than Sinclair.

WYR join EarthForce or the Anla'shok?
                        sigpic

Comment

It's kind of a hard choice. I guess I'll go with Anla'shok. It might be a bit more interesting.

WYR be trained for battle by Neroon or Shakiri ?

Comment

Neroon

WYR be part of the Religious or the Worker Caste?
                            sigpic

Comment

I suppose worker because they seem to cause the less trouble out of the 3 castes.

WYR have Delenn or Neroon as your Entil'zha?

Comment

Well, if there's any B5 character I as a Ranger would be willing to die for, it's Delenn.

Would you rather be Entil'Zha or Leader of the Grey Council?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X