No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Babylon 5 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, Their side, and the truth."
    Vorlons.

"What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"
    Londo to Vir
    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

The best of Vir Cotto!

'If kisses could kill, that one would have flattened several small towns!'

"There were other women, but I never got past one."
      "You mean first base."
      "No, no, I mean one. You see, we have six a .. we have six, you see, and each one is a different level of intimacy and pleasure. So, you know, first you have one, and that's naa-naa. Then there's two .. and by the time you get to five it's ..."
      "All I can say is that enthusiasm, sincerity, genuine compassion, and humor can carry you through any .. lack of .. prior experience with .. high numerical value."
      "Wow, I'm gonna remember that. Thank you, thank you."
      Vir with Ivanova
      sigpic
      Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

"And so it begins...!"
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
          sigpic
          Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

Hello old friend! It's been a while.
            - Ambassdor Jeffrey Sinclair

Garibaldi: No Boom?
            Sinclair: No Boom.
            Ivanova: No boom today. Boom Tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
            *Sinclair and Garibaldi look at each other and walk away*
            What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM!

Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
            Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
            Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up.
            Ivanova: In that case we're all going to die slow, agonizing deaths.
            Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.
            sigpic

Comment

Alfred Bester: If I had my talent working, I could have warned you when he was coming.
              Michael Garibaldi: And if I had a baseball bat, we could hang you from the ceiling and play piñata.
              Alfred Bester: A piñata, huh? So, you think of me as something bright and cheerful, full of toys and candy for young children? Thank you! That makes me feel much better about our relationship.
              sigpic

Comment

" Hello Old Friend...!"

Comment

Probably any Garabaldi line...but one I like to use myself at times....

“I don't like being irritated. It gives me gas.”

Captain Sheridan (to Susan Ivanova): They have turned me into a bureaucrat, a politician. I'll tell you one thing, if the primates that we came from had known that some day politicians would come out of the gene pool, they'd have stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.

Another favorite Quote/Line/Segment

Zack: Anything unusual gets flagged.
                  Londo: And am I to fall into the category of unusual, Mr. Allan?
                  Zack: Well, I didn't think we'd be seeing you again anytime soon, Ambassador.
                  Londo: Yes, I gathered that from the look of unvarnished joy on your face when you saw me. Perhaps you would like to sit before you are overcome by ecstasy.
                  Zack: Thanks, I'm fine. So, what happened? They got tired of you back home?
                  Londo: Tired? Of course not, don't be absurd. The Emperor himself said I would only be allowed to leave over his dead body. I said: 'Well, how strange, Mr. Allan said I would only be allowed back on to Babylon 5 over his dead body.' With my very busy schedule I can only accomodate so many requests. I know it's a burden, but you will simply have to wait your turn.
                  Zack: The Only Reason that guy is still alive is half the time I don't know what the hell he's talking about,the other half I wish I didn't.

-

Bester [speaking of Lyta]: She's a blip. By all rights I should arrest her and take her back with me.
                  Sheridan: You could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Ma'Ra. But it's an imperfect world and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it!"

And of course...

"Be Seeing you."

There are soooo many more....
                  Last edited by Tyjos; 14 November 2012, 01:28 PM.
                  Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

No boom today, boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
                    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                    - R.E.M.

Comment

"Get the hell out of our galaxy!"
                      sigpic

Comment

'There is a hole in your mind...!'

Comment

"What do you want?"
                          sigpic

Comment

From "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars":

"So, Doctor, who died?"
                            "What are you talking about?"
                            "Among my people this is how we celebrate state funerals. Our marriage ceremonies are solemn, sober, moments of reflection, also regret, disagreement, argument and mutual recrimination. Once you know it can't get any worse you can relax and enjoy the marriage. But to start with something like this.. No, it is a very bad sign for the future."
                            --Londo and Franklin

Delenn: "John Sheridan was a good, kind, and decent man."
                            Latimere: "Delenn, wait! You came all this way just to say that?"
                            Delenn: "You came just this far to say less?"
                            Tashaki: "Wait, there's so much we want to ask you. So much we want to know!"
                            Delenn: "You do not wish to know anything. You wish only to speak. That which you know, you ignore, because it is inconvenient. That which you do not know, you invent. But none of that matters, except that he was a good man, a kind man, who cared about the world, even when the world cared nothing for him."
                            Exeter: "Well, of course we would expect you to say that..."
                            Delenn (gives him a hard look): "Good-bye."
                            (I love that moment, Delenn telling those "experts")

"This is how the world ends--swallowed in fire, but not in darkness. You will live on. The voice of all our ancestors, the voice of our fathers and our mothers to the last generation. We created the world we think you would've wished for us. And now we leave the cradle for the last time."
                            --Advanced Human, the very last line in the B5 universe chronologically
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

They say he was always volunteering for death bed scans, I guess he wanted to know what was on the other side. They say he was there inside someone's mind when they died and he went too deep, saw more than anyone should ever see, and when the door closed, the rest of him... maybe the best of him... never came back.
                              - Lyta talking about Bester
                              Originally posted by Descended
                              That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Londo Mollari all the way from his denouncing the Centauri Leaders a "convention of genetic deffectives" to him telling the story of the once mighty empire that is now a tourist attraction (will paraphrase that one):

"visit the mighty centauri republic, the lion of the galaxy. open from 9-5 earth time" (i almost fell out of my chair on both occasions ^^)

greetings LAX

Comment

Working...
                                X