Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
    Spoiler:
    For some reason, I keep thinking they're all experiencing a massive group hallucination or dream like state or something.

Looking forward to it!
    Yeah...
    Spoiler:
    a massive group hallucination where they all of a sudden wake up in Earhart's and all the EarthForce personnel break out in song with Ivanova singing the lead alto part.

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
    Realised that I was watching Delenn in Lost O_O

Reached Ship of Tears and it's still going nice and strong Looking forward to the next one!
    Starting with Ship of Tears...
    Spoiler:
    The Shadow War takes an interesting turn and we begin to understand what is truly at stake for the Army of Light.
    sigpic

Comment

The Fall of Night

Spoiler:
      Kosh! HOLY *expletives* mother *expletives* more *expletives*. Can't believe Earth's pulling a Chamberlain, appeasement to the Nazis, well Centauri. Londo's really gone over to the dark side. And wow, that ending with all those things happening.

Crazy, can't wait to see how it all plays out, especially now that everyone is aware of an ancient's presence and the presence of the Shadow. Jack the Ripper that was interesting. Wow, Sheridan and Delenn, who'd have thought.

Why does that peace guy that came with the council representative from Earth seem like another agent of the Shadow? Not as sinister as Morden of course, but still. Lots of things in place.

Comment

The Fall of Night

Spoiler:
        Kosh! HOLY *expletives* mother *expletives* more *expletives*. Can't believe Earth's pulling a Chamberlain, appeasement to the Nazis, well Centauri. Londo's really gone over to the dark side. And wow, that ending with all those things happening.

Crazy, can't wait to see how it all plays out, especially now that everyone is aware of an ancient's presence and the presence of the Shadow. Jack the Ripper that was interesting. Wow, Sheridan and Delenn, who'd have thought.

Why does that peace guy that came with the council representative from Earth seem like another agent of the Shadow? Not as sinister as Morden of course, but still. Lots of things in place.
        The Fall of Night sets the table for season 3...

Spoiler:
        The opening sequence for B5 will change radically to reflect what's happened...and what's going to happen. It's really unfortunate that Earth is pulling a Chamerlain but you will see why in the early part of season 3. Congratulations my friend on completing season 2! It gets more and more intense from here on.
        sigpic

Comment

Season 3 - Point of No Return
          he Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. It failed. But, in the Year of the Shadow War, it became something greater: our last, best hope… for victory. The year is 2260. The place: Babylon 5!

S03E15 - "Interludes and Examinations"
          "Don't turn your back on me! Don't you even try to walk away from me! Just who the hell do you think you are?! Oh wait, I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic. Well it's about time you started pulling your own weight around here."

Summary: Finale material. Pure and Simple.

Spoilerific Review:
          Spoiler:
          Farewell Kosh.... it was an epic build up to his departure but Babylon 5 won't feel the same without him. Wandering about... looking, as Sheridan said, very cryptic. But as for the episodes, a turning point indeed. The Vorlons getting involved... just epic But Adira, I really felt for Londo, but it was a needed reminder as to who he was dealing with

Comment

Yup, "Interludes and Examinations" was a bit good indeed.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I&E
              Spoiler:
              I cried.

Almost sobbed.

Loved that he sued Sheridan's Dad to talk to him. Made it that much more poignant

Of course jms had this planned, he actually wrote this scene to the show a few eps before it was intended. He said Kosh told him that it was the right time.
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Ugh, season three.

Spoiler:
                This Earth story line is really grating on my nerves. Ministry of Peace and Earth crap. It's real slow and extremely boring.

Comment

LOL. Well, there's a lot left of that storyline to look forward to!
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Ugh, season three.

Spoiler:
                    This Earth story line is really grating on my nerves. Ministry of Peace and Earth crap. It's real slow and extremely boring.

People never learn. (I don't mean you jmos! I mean the 23rd century people.) It's definitely not the Star Trek utopian universe.
                    Last edited by suse; 23 May 2010, 03:38 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Ugh, season three.

Spoiler:
                      Patience my friend.
                      Spoiler:
                      I take it you just finished watching Voices of Authority? Earth's politics will take an...interesting turn the next time the thread gets picked up. I will only say that Earth's problems will become enmeshed with another major storyline in the series. If B5 is going to fight the Shadows, then B5 must be free to do so first.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        Patience my friend.
                        Spoiler:
                        I take it you just finished watching Voices of Authority? Earth's politics will take an...interesting turn the next time the thread gets picked up. I will only say that Earth's problems will become enmeshed with another major storyline in the series. If B5 is going to fight the Shadows, then B5 must be free to do so first.
                        Spoiler:
                        Yea, finally Delenn. That political advisor was too much. Made me want to shoot something. Who would have thought with Delenn? Total intimidation tactic was awesome.

Why does Delenn always seem to be trying to have physical contact with Sheridan all of a sudden? But I think I can see where this is going.

Sheridan's a pretty awesome commander, resourceful and brilliant tactician.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yea, finally Delenn. That political advisor was too much. Made me want to shoot something. Who would have thought with Delenn? Total intimidation tactic was awesome.

Why does Delenn always seem to be trying to have physical contact with Sheridan all of a sudden? But I think I can see where this is going.

Sheridan's a pretty awesome commander, resourceful and brilliant tactician.
                          Spoiler:
                          Julie Musante was supposed to be aggravating. In fact, I'd say that she's the female version of certain politicos I unfortunately became acquainted with back in college 12 years ago. *sigh* It's too bad they'd have flunked me out of college for shooting someone.

Delenn and Sheridan. Hmm, that's...complicated. Yeah I know. I'm being as cryptic as Kosh.
                          sigpic

Comment

lol, Kosh is awesome. Really liking G'Kar, extremely wise and mature, surprisingly. Londo's....Londo. Vir's pretty cool if he'd just step out of the shadows.

Spoiler:
                            I don't like that ranger guy for some reason, really is too much charisma and other stuff although his fighting and "cuteness" is sorta funny with the way he deals with Ivanova.

Comment

Ah, Marcus.

Spoiler:
                              Like all the other B5 characters, he's very layered. You've only seen a smidgeon of what Marcus is like. As season 3 progressed, it was a wonder to me how wonderfully conflicted and human Marcus was. The Minbari and the Ranger training have had a powerfully positive spiritual influence on him, to be sure. But there are some sorrows so deep that very little can be done to cure them.

Much of the same can be said of G'Kar. I don't know how far you've gotten but Dust to Dust is a major turning point for G'Kar. It doesn't seem like that much but once B5 is completed and reviewed, it could be said that what happens to G'Kar in that episode changed his entire destiny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Yea, I saw that. His sentencing, Kosh appearing to him as an angel. Londo totally deserved that ass kicking and so much more. Kosh is so mysterious and stays so mysterious which is awesome. I loved that Ivanova episode where she goes to meet others to seek an alliance. She goes oh, well the Vorlons will help us, they carried you through the war I heard anyways. Freakin hilarious, she's got such spunk.

That was kinda cool too. The earth guy. Can't wait to continue. Narn are serving as security right now which is great. They're doing something meaningful in two ways, one to help with everything currently and establishing relationships that won't be forgotten in the future for the future of their race. Just great compelling and wise stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X