No announcement yet.

What did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Alone in the Night. Delenn gets kicked out of the Grey Council while Sheridan is kidnapped by the Streibs and forced to fight.

Acts of Sacrifice. This ep has one of the funniest moments ever in sci-fi, Ivanova's "human style sex" with the Lumati.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post

Acts of Sacrifice. This ep has one of the funniest moments ever in sci-fi, Ivanova's "human style sex" with the Lumati.
      "Next time, my way"
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

Hunter, Prey. Another cool episode, with Garibaldi up against his own security guys!
        sigpic

Comment

There All The Honor Lies: cool episode.
          sigpic

Comment

And Now for a Word, ISN reports on B5 while things get hot between the Narn and the Centauri...
            sigpic

Comment

In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum. One of the key episodes of the season, and cool that Sheridan knows about the Shadows...
              sigpic

Comment

Knives: Sheridan is invaded by an alien lifeform, Londo engages in a battle to the death. Loved Carmen Argenziano as a very different character compared to Jacob Carter / Selmak...
                sigpic

Comment

Confessions and Lamentations: First hints of Keffer's ultimate fate... And the poor Markabs. *sigh*

Divided Loyalties: Lyta's back, but oh, a real tragedy of Telepaths here. Poor Ivanova...
                  sigpic

Comment

The Long, Twilight Struggle. Great to see Draal again. But oh, what a tragedy for the Narns...
                    sigpic

Comment

Comes the Inquisitor: One of my least favorite episodes, although this one seems to get better with repeated viewings. I don't like the torture episodes in general, but I was so mad the first time I realized who Sebastian was that I could barely bear to rewatch it since.
                      Last edited by maneth; 13 September 2012, 09:39 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Fall of Night: We finally get to see a Vorlon properly and Earth begins to show her true colors.
                        sigpic

Comment

Season 3 starts with a bang, literally.

Matters of Honor: Marcus Cole arrives on Babylon 5, and Ivanova reveals she knows more than the rest of the command staff thought.

Convictions: A crazy bomber is setting off bombs seemingly at random, causing fear and suspicion on the station.
                          sigpic

Comment

A Day in the Strife: A space-probe threatens to blow B5 up unless they give it the right answers to some very tough questions. Or is it quite what it seems? G'Kar shines in this one, while Vir is sent off to Minbar. I enjoyed this episode a lot.

Passing Through Gethsemane: One of those that just really make you think. Are there things that can't be forgiven? A brilliant performance by Brad Dourif.
                            sigpic

Comment

Voices of Authority: Loved the visit to the Great Machine and Sigma 597, but I'm already bored by the political intrigue... Can't wait for Sheridan's declaration of independence...
                              sigpic

Comment

Season 3 starts with a bang, literally.

Matters of Honor: Marcus Cole arrives on Babylon 5, and Ivanova reveals she knows more than the rest of the command staff thought.

Convictions: A crazy bomber is setting off bombs seemingly at random, causing fear and suspicion on the station.
                                I loved the beginning of season 3. Matters of Honor had me by the edge of my seat, especially when they finally confronted that Shadow warship at Zagros 7.

A Day in the Strife: A space-probe threatens to blow B5 up unless they give it the right answers to some very tough questions. Or is it quite what it seems? G'Kar shines in this one, while Vir is sent off to Minbar. I enjoyed this episode a lot.

Passing Through Gethsemane: One of those that just really make you think. Are there things that can't be forgiven? A brilliant performance by Brad Dourif.
                                I would say that yes, there are things that can't be forgiven, especially for really terrible things that can't be undone, like genocide. Then again, I'm so not religious so I'm not exactly meshing with Brother Theo and his monks in this episode.

Voices of Authority: Loved the visit to the Great Machine and Sigma 597, but I'm already bored by the political intrigue... Can't wait for Sheridan's declaration of independence...
                                I think for the first time viewer, the political intrigue creates a lot of tension and build-up. For someone who already knows the answer, they sometimes want to skip all the way to Messages from Earth or Severed Dreams.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X