No announcement yet.

What did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Sky Full of Stars: The first really important revelation of the show, about Sinclair's interrogation by the Grey Council.
    sigpic

Comment

Deathwalker. Jha'Dur was bad enough, but Abbut was creepy!
      sigpic

Comment

Believers. One of my favorite episodes and the first to feature my favorite character, Dr. Franklin.
        sigpic

Comment

Survivors: Great episode, even if I hated seeing Garibaldi crawl into the bottle. Poor guy. Glad Lianna Kemmer realized she was wrong about him, though.

By Any Means Necessary: Another great episode, and the first where G'Kar was shown in a more positive light than Londo.
          sigpic

Comment

Signs and Portents. A significant episode in many ways, the first hints of the Shadows, the appearance of Morden, and Delenn begins to build what will become the support for her triluminary.
            sigpic

Comment

TKO. I enjoy this episode a lot, even if it gets rather mixed reviews. Especially Ivanova's refusal to sit shiva for her father and finally her change of heart is an interesting story. I don't care so much for Walker Smith and the Mutai, though.
              sigpic

Comment

Grail: Okay, but not my fave by any means. Interesting chiefly because it's one of the few episodes with a completely linear story.

Eyes: Goes to show what excessive, misguided ambition can do. One of my favorite episodes of the first season.
                Last edited by maneth; 15 August 2012, 09:54 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Legacies: The first appearance of Neroon and hints of trouble between the Minbari castes.

The Voice in the Wilderness, pt. I: Something strange is happening on Epsilon 3...
                  sigpic

Comment

The Voice in the Wilderness pt 2. Draal moves me every time, such a cool character. And Delenn's comment about Sinclair's destiny lying elsewhere (rather than at the heart of the Epsilon 3 machine) is a wonderful hint of things to come.
                    sigpic

Comment

Babylon Squared, The Quality of Mercy, Chrysalis: Whee, what a roll!
                      sigpic

Comment

Points of Departure, Revelations.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Geometry of Shadows. Loved Elric the techno-mage.
                          sigpic

Comment

A Distant Star, The Long Dark, A Spider in the Web
                            sigpic

Comment

Soul Mates. Londo and his three wives, G'Kar's constant headaches and Matt Stoner.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Coming of Shadows: Ominous indeed as Londo takes the first irrevocable step to the dark side...

GROPOS: The Dodger storyline bored me, but I enjoyed the reconciliation between the Franklins.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X