Any Babylon 5 Fans Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
    I'm much the same. I have a compressed copy of both shows on my hard disk, and I'm a bit of a completist myself, but if I had to choose it'd be B5 all the way.

Hmm. Do you have both shows on DVD? I'd go for the show that has the fewest gaps in the entire set. How many seasons are you missing from both shows?
    All of them.....

On the other hand with the prices on amazon I do have enough to by a season of both of them. I just wanted to conserve more of my credit.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      All of them.....

On the other hand with the prices on amazon I do have enough to by a season of both of them. I just wanted to conserve more of my credit.
      LOL Okay.

ohmigod! If only there was some still in stock, you (we) could have bought the humongous Babylon 5 complete universe boxset for £58.97. I've been planning on buying that boxset for a long time instead of just one season at a time. Works out cheaper, too.

Ah wait. The season disks are selling for £11.98, so that's not a bad deal.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Babylon 5 PAH! I would rather have a nice bowl of Spoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Blimey!!!!!!!!!! How did you get to this so fast I had barely posted it and got a reply. Like fast.......
          Not much use though, was it

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            My friends I am confronted with a curious problem...........

I have 45 quid worth of Amazon vouvhers to use and I am trying to decide what to use them on. I've narrowed it down to either a season of B5 or a season of DS9..........help........
            I would wait to get B5 until you have enough to get the whole series. The show is far more integrated and interdependent than any TV Sci-fi ever produced. Season 3 or 4 of DS9 is fairly stand alone and fun.

Comment

Speaking of B5 I purchased the whole set in a special box for $139 but that's australian dollars don't know what that is in US or UK money
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X