Any Babylon 5 Fans Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    No no. that was in 'objects at rest' when Londo first gives them the jar to give to David. We never really hear anything about David except in 'Deconstruction of Falling Stars' when a university lecturer happend to say something along the lines of 'And after that incident with their son....' while criticising Sheridan and Delenn, implying something bad had happend.
    Yeah, we never found out. My guess is the Keeper tried to take him over but David was somehow able to escape it, foiling the Drakh's plan.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Personally. This would make a really great Lost Tales. Sadly, there never will be any more of them.
      Although if they ever do a feature this could be a story for that.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Yeah, we never found out. My guess is the Keeper tried to take him over but David was somehow able to escape it, foiling the Drakh's plan.
        In the third book of the B5: Legions of Fire trilogy, Out of Darkness, there is a written explanation of what happened to the Keeper that was hidden by Emperor Mollari in the gift for David Sheridan.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
          In the third book of the B5: Legions of Fire trilogy, Out of Darkness, there is a written explanation of what happened to the Keeper that was hidden by Emperor Mollari in the gift for David Sheridan.
          Because I probably will not get that book for a long long time....and? what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            No no. that was in 'objects at rest' when Londo first gives them the jar to give to David. We never really hear anything about David except in 'Deconstruction of Falling Stars' when a university lecturer happend to say something along the lines of 'And after that incident with their son....' while criticising Sheridan and Delenn, implying something bad had happend.

Ah oh yeah my bad, and after seeing this the other night too "oops"
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post

I wonder if they knew it was in that jar. What could they do hehe? Stick it in a fustion burner? discect it.. Hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                I wonder if they knew it was in that jar. What could they do hehe? Stick it in a fustion burner? discect it.. Hmmmmmm
                riddle it full of PPG holes?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                  riddle it full of PPG holes?

I like the way you think

One thing I don't get. Are the keepers like a relay station for the Drakh. I take it the Drakh control the keepers so they in turn control their hosts.

But if that were so how far away do they have to be? Do we know at all from the show? And if you kill the Drakh then what does the keeper thing do?

Comment

Oh and I was just thinking about the time Kosh's ship committed suicide. Some fans on a B5 forum I was one were of the thinking that the ship was in fact the Vorlon and the little energy thing in the suit was like an AI remote kind of thing..

I kind of still think this.

Comment

I like the way you think

One thing I don't get. Are the keepers like a relay station for the Drakh. I take it the Drakh control the keepers so they in turn control their hosts.

But if that were so how far away do they have to be? Do we know at all from the show? And if you kill the Drakh then what does the keeper thing do?
                      I never got the sense that the keepers neccessarily were under the control of the keepers. Although it was clear that they had some sort of telepathic link, so its possible.

Oh and I was just thinking about the time Kosh's ship committed suicide. Some fans on a B5 forum I was one were of the thinking that the ship was in fact the Vorlon and the little energy thing in the suit was like an AI remote kind of thing..

I kind of still think this.
                      Interesting theory, but I do not think so....

Comment

I never got the sense that the keepers neccessarily were under the control of the keepers. Although it was clear that they had some sort of telepathic link, so its possible.

Interesting theory, but I do not think so....
                        No, we know from "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" that the energy-ball-being is a legitimate evolutionary type of sentient.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

No, we know from "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" that the energy-ball-being is a legitimate evolutionary type of sentient.
                          Yes........and...ships though? You lost me.

Comment

Yes........and...ships though? You lost me.
                            My point is that the Vorlons are the energy-balls, not the ships.

Comment

Yes....which is what I said...they are sentient beings in there own right.

Comment

Yes but in the case of Kosh which was the master?

Was the ship in charge or the bit we see as Kosh? Hmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X