This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Crap, this and Revolution are on the same night and time?
    I would choose Arrow over Revolutiona any day! Revolution is good show to watch on dvd but doesnt work that well for me on a weekly basis
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Crap, this and Revolution are on the same night and time?
      Yup. Wednesday evening 8pm Eastern. Though due to when Arrow starts, we do at least get to watch the first 2 weeks of revolution before we get the conflict.

Comment

Yeah...

It will give me time to finish getting my girlfriend into Arrow. We finished episode four last night.
        sigpic

Comment

http://tvline.com/2013/09/13/arrow-t...cast-season-2/
          Flash has been cast.

Comment

So has Amanda Waller

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/09/04...amanda-waller/
            sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Interesting that they are using a "Glee" actor for the flash. Wonder if he has the body to pull it off.

Comment

I cancelled cable and had to buy a converter box. Just by chance I see they now come with built in DVR's. Less than $40. I don't know if it can record one channel while you watch another because I'm too lazy to investigate and you can tell the instructions are written by someone who is ESL. I record on one tv, watch my other show on another, then watch the first show later. So I read the review of a very knowledgeable guy on Amazon (where I bought the converter but note, I am not selling anything, just trying to be helpful). Anyway, this review lists technically how it works (although all that I understood is I needed to buy a USB flash drive for it to work); he lists pros and cons and then under the review, people have asked questions. I understood one of it. I just bought it and it works. The only thing I have problems with is it not recording pre-programmed shows. I can manually record but there seems to be a glitch in the automatic timing. I believe, from what I can understand, I'm supposed to upgrade the converter by downloading software onto the usb flash drive (that could be wrong. Maybe I'm supposed to stick my computer's usb plug into the converter box?) but I'm just not wanting to tax the brain these days. So I just use it the way I've been doing.

Here is the review/instructions

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3TZ77JYW3LQEX
                sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                  I liked her on Spartacus. Nice to see her back on TV.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I liked her on Spartacus. Nice to see her back on TV.
                    I didnt really like her that much in Spartacus, but then again, i disliked Menu Bennett in Spartacus aswell until i saw him in Arrow and i watched Spartacus War of the Damned after i watched Arrow and i was like Crixus is awesome lol so maybe i will like her in Arrow too who knows

Must say tho i'm not a big fan of Amanda Waller, i found her character kinda MEH in Smallville...... We shall see
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Random note that I am sure you are all interested in. It looks like I will be all caught up for the start of Season 2. I've had to wait to get the DVDs from Netflix, but they are rolling in now and I should have time to catch up on the whole season before the premier of Season 2. ....... No, No, Please hold your applause.

Comment

Anyone watch the Season 1 recap episode? Since Season 1 isn't available via Netflix\Hulu\WB\Amazon for free stream I was wondering how y'all thought that was? Could a new viewer watch it and pick up with S2?
                        sigpic

Comment

Arrow returns to the UK Monday October 21st at 8pm
                          http://cultfix.co.uk/arrow-season-2-...iler-23960.htm

I'm going to be catching up on the episodes I missed so that I can watch season 2, even though I know mostly what happens...

Comment

Well, with this returning to CW next week, i guess revolution is going to be watched online..

Comment

So are we going to get a season 2 Folder?
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Plenty time left for Darren to crosslink/create that folder.

*Dives back into the news and upcoming goodies*
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X