This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Oh yeah, I like him too. Wow! I can't remember the last thing I saw him in.
    He had several episodes on screen for the new hawaii 50 show, and was in several films since..

2008 Dance of the Dragon
    2007 Balls of Fury
    2006 Only the Brave
    2005 The Prophecy: Forsaken (video)
    2005 Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (video)
    2005 Nomad: The Warrior
    2005 Dracula III: Legacy (video)
    2003 Timecop: The Berlin Decision (video)
    2003 Dracula II: Ascension (video)
    2002 Lilo & Stitch
    2000 Arabian Nights (TV movie)
    1998/I Soldier
    1998 Tale of the Mummy
    1997 Murder in Mind
    1997 The Hunger (TV series)
    1994 The Jungle Book
    1994 Picture Bride
    1994 Rapa Nui
    1993 Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story

And after looking over his IMDB page i notice he was also an uncredited actor in Back to the Future 2...

Comment

Yeah, I was watching Back To The Future 2 last year and I remember seeing him. I'm glad he has been working on Hawaii 5.0. I watched the pilot of that show when it aired and did not like it, so I've never watched it again. Now that you mention it I do remember seeing him in Balls of Fury. The only other movies of his I've seen are Rapa Nui, The Prophecy: Foresaken, and Soldier.
      Last edited by Looney; 28 July 2013, 06:26 AM. Reason: Addition

Comment

I loved soldier, and would have liked them to make a sequal to it.

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/the-flash-heads...rrow-23466.htm
          The Flash to be introduced on Arrow then move to its own series

Comment

^ i was going to post it today but forgot...... will be interesting to see
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Do not want.

Comment

Me want!!!!!

Comment

Well, they stopped putting episodes up on Hulu, so I guess I am kinda done with this show. Maybe I'll get lucky and a friend will buy it when it comes out on DVD and I can borrow it. I hate to wait because I was hoping to start with season two after each episode aired. It's a shame. I was really getting into it, but there are plenty of other shows out there that don't mess around with skipping episodes and only putting episodes up briefly.

Comment

I watched the first episode last night again and it was kind of awesome! the later episodes near the end are much better but still... it was a decent pilot! I have high hopes for The CW Network in the next years....the shows except for Star-Crossed are looking quite good!
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2013/0...uest-on-arrow/
                      Teryl Rothery (aka Dr. Janet Fraiser) to guest star for a 3-4 episode arc.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Woa... so frasier is making an appearance.

Comment

The more i hear about season 2 the more i am looking forward to it
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Well... I just loved the first season, it had it's mistakes, but it was a long time ago I didn't look forward to the next episode each week as much as for Arrow. Characters, plot, ambience, everything was excellent for a series.

And season 2 seems promising, I just wonder how they'll introduce Flash, since they didn't want any superpower in Arrow... or maybe this will change?
                            Stargate Network, a Stargate 3D Fan-Game. Find our demo on ModDB.
                            And comment it on this GW Forum Thread

Comment

He probably won't have super powers in Arrow, maybe the first episode of Flash will be set right after the Arrow one and tie up the storyline crossover arc kind of way while also giving him his super powers.

Comment

Any idea how they might go about giving the 'flash his powers'??

Comment

Working...
                                X