This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    Differently... Start with the killing of the man "No one can know my secret." That's my big WTF. He does that then has all these people who know he's The Hood.

Spoiler:
    As for the rest of the season, I would've added more touches of the "skills" Thea displayed in the last ep. It looks like TPTB might be gearing up to get her a hood of her own.
    You have to look at the situation each individual discovered that he was the Hood. Its only four people (by my count)...and now that Tommy is dead...only three people.
    sigpic

Comment

People were bound to find out eventually. They just moved things along a little faster than I thought they would.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        People were bound to find out eventually. They just moved things along a little faster than I thought they would.
        True...and I honestly don't think THAT many people know. Two of Oliver's confidants and closest allies know and the Dark Archer (or whatever his name is). His best friend knew...but Tommy isn't a concern any more.
        sigpic

Comment

Now if too many people find out next season, that is a problem.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Now if too many people find out next season, that is a problem.
            Yes, I can see this as an issue.
            sigpic

Comment

Just started watching this. First three episodes are up on HuluPlus again. I really enjoy it, but certain aspects are really going to annoy me if they continue to focus on them, ie the sister stuff, the relationship stuff, the rich party boy stuff. I really like the cast and I enjoyed how the first episode went dark with the morality issues, like murdering someone just to protect a secret. I hope they keep bring questions like that up throughout the drama of the show. So three episodes in I am hooked and I hope it only gets better. BTW. I have read none of the posts in this thread because I HOPE it is going to get even better and I don't want to read that it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                Just started watching this. First three episodes are up on HuluPlus again. I really enjoy it, but certain aspects are really going to annoy me if they continue to focus on them, ie the sister stuff, the relationship stuff, the rich party boy stuff. I really like the cast and I enjoyed how the first episode went dark with the morality issues, like murdering someone just to protect a secret. I hope they keep bring questions like that up throughout the drama of the show. So three episodes in I am hooked and I hope it only gets better. BTW. I have read none of the posts in this thread because I HOPE it is going to get even better and I don't want to read that it doesn't.
                I was taught not to lie so I can't say that
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Yes, I can see this as an issue.
                  How long do you think it will be before Laural, Mom or sister find out?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    How long do you think it will be before Laural, Mom or sister find out?
                    I honestly think that if they do find it it will be Thea, Laurel, and Mom. Just because Thea is a bit more nosey and there is the Roy (Colton Haynes) factor there too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Makes me wonder how much of a kipshin fit that Thea would have if/when she does find out.

Comment

So as I said before I have been watching the episodes through HuluPlus. Can anyone give me a reasonable explanation as to why they would skip episode 4? They were putting them up in order and now they have skipped 4 and jumped to episode 5. Is there some issue with episode 4 that anyone knows of?

Comment

no good reason, Looney

Comment

That is what I hate about online licensing. The whole show should have been up since the day after each episode aired. Then I wouldn't have had to wait for this rerun licensing to show up and be screwed up.

Comment

Maybe the execs at the TV stuido did not send the 'disk' to the online retailer for it to be viewed on line?
                              And why should everything HAVE an online presence?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                And why should everything HAVE an online presence?
                                Are you asking why I said the whole show should have been on the internet since the day each episode aired? I didn't mean they should have to put it on the internet. I only meant if they were going to it shouldn't have a limited window. I missed the premier of the show by a couple of weeks and went searching for it online. I thought I was lucky when I found it, but they had already taken the first few episodes off the internet. I would have had to start watching the show from episode 3 or 4 on, I don't recall which. I have been waiting for them to re-post the shows from the beginning after the season ended. A few weeks ago, I thought I was lucky to find that they did, but now they have skipped an episode. My guess is they are just trying to get people who want to see the whole season to buy the DVD when it comes out.

Posting the show for brief periods doesn't even make sense to me, other than there are greedy execs trying to gouge the online content provider. If this were the case then the provider would say limit the per episode run. Thinking about it, doesn't it seem logical that a season one show should want every episode available until a certain pre-DVD release window? If they are going to put it on the internet, shouldn't they want the most exposure they can get for their show until, say, a month before it comes out on DVD?

But it is a moot point. I am just going to take Brother Freyr's advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X