Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the drunk predator's been confirmed to the SDS (Supreme Deep State)

american democracy once again proven a farce

1st lesson to learn from this is presumption of innocence is upheld but only for the elites (and their proteges Koch watched over his)

2nd lesson: supreme deep state lost legitimacy it's no longer a means of checks & balances
    instead a partisan elitist "entity" whose purpose behind is to enable the elites (the real ones like Koch who makes Soros look like a beggar) and rubberstamp their will

I look forward to the day when the SDS's 5/4 rulings greenlight Koch & the industrial elites to dump toxic chemicals in the backyards of those Trumpets who are rejoicing
    especially trumpette women having a miscarriage when their fetus baby is contaminated
    Last edited by SoulReaver; 06 October 2018, 04:07 PM. Reason: url censored?

Comment

and to those Democrats with some self respect (there must be some in that country):

remember political opponents who got death threats : private citizens like BLasey Ford, Kathy Griffin, Jimmy Kimmel & his family etc. the neocons set the standards
      the only way to swiftly retire Kavanaugh would be an "unfortunate accident". going by the neocon's example it's only legit right? hope he doesn't feel safe wherever he goes

though in his case he was appointed by Koch so if he could end up like Steve Jobs that would be more karmic preferably after november assuming the elections are propitious to the political opposition of course
      Last edited by SoulReaver; 07 October 2018, 06:27 AM. Reason: url??

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
        so the drunk predator's been confirmed to the SCOTUS / SDS (Supreme Deep State)

so much for american democracy once again proven a farce

1st lesson to learn from this : presumption of innocence is upheld - for the elites only (and their proteges: Koch watched over his)

2nd lesson: the supreme deep state has lost all legitimacy in that it's no longer a means of checks & balances but instead a partisan elitist antidemocratic "entity" whose purpose behind its neutral façade is to enable the elites (the real ones. like Koch you know the one who makes the much reviled Soros look like a beggar) and rubberstamp their will

I look forward to the day when the SDS's 5/4 rulings give the greenlight to Koch & the industrial elites to dump toxic chemicals into the backyards of those Trumpets who are rejoicing
        especially when neocon couples have their wives suffer a miscarriage after their fetus baby was contaminated (Prolife™ nuts take note)

and to those Democrats with some self-respect (there must be some in that country):

remember how the neocons lied about how Kavanaugh was the victim (cf. Lindsey Graham said Kavanaugh was "going through hell" when in fact he's just ascended to a lifetime position of supreme power)

remember how the neocons sent death threats to political opponents : private tax paying citizens like BLasey Ford, Kathy Griffin, Jimmy Kimmel (even his family) etc.
        in other words the neocons set the standards
        so why not quid pro quo: the only way to swiftly retire a non-elected government tax-parasite like Kavanaugh would be an fortunate "accident". going by the neocon's example it's only legit right? make sure he doesn't feel safe wherever he goes

although in his case since he was appointed by Koch: if he could share the same fate as Steve Jobs that would be more karmic; preferably after november assuming the elections are propitious to the political opposition of course
        Are you okay? No really...are you okay?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

you a trumpet now?

(I know it's tempting to side with the winner it's the american way but comeon)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            to those Democrats with some self-respect (there must be some in that country):

remember how political opponents got death threats : private citizens like Blasey Ford, Kathy Griffin, Jimmy Kimmel & his family etc. the neocons set the standards
            the only way to swiftly retire Kavanaugh would be an "unfortunate accident". going by the neocon's example it's only legit right? make sure he doesn't feel safe wherever he goes

though in his case he was appointed by Koch so if he could share the same fate as Steve Jobs that would be more karmic (preferably after november assuming the elections are propitious to the political opposition of course
            Are you really serious about that? If so, it's talk like that that can get those black helicopters following you around.

And I wouldn't be so eager for the midterms next month. More on that below.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Are you really serious about that? If so, it's talk like that that can get those black helicopters following you around.

And I wouldn't be so eager for the midterms next month. More on that below.
              even americans can say it it's your 1st amendment (hold on that one will be abolished nvm)

those who threatened Trump's political opponents were serious but as I said it'd be funnier if Kavanaugh goes the 'Steve Jobs' or 'John Mccain' way

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver
                hey those who threatened Trump's political opponents were serious

but like I said it'd be funnier if Kavanaugh goes the 'Steve Jobs' or 'John Mccain' way

as for your helicopters - even americans can say stuff like that ain't it covered by your 1st amendment? (hold on that one will be abolished too)
                Threats of murder/assassination are not covered.

Regarding "they might regret this".

Ok, the Democrats scraped below the bottom of the barrel in their quest to derail Kavanaugh, because they had no legitimate path to oppose him. And they failed.

What might they pay for that failed attempt?
                I've seen articles/analysis suggesting the other way, benefiting the Dems, but I've seen a lot of this stripe the past few days.

This might not be accurate anymore, but "hitting below the belt" or cheating in a fight is a hot button with many US folks. It's something about our national psyche, or whatever you want to call it.

A great many people are going to see the recent antics of the Democrats exactly as what they were; a cheap shot smear job to accomplish what they otherwise had no hope of achieving. And that's gonna piss 'em off.

I would not be surprised if the Democrats get royally spanked at the polls next month.

What are you folks on the left going to say if that scenario plays out?

Democrats just killed the blue wave

Comment

So you found that proof?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    So you found that proof?
                    What proof do I need? I never made any accusations whatsoever.

It is the accuser which must prove their case, not the accused.

Unless of course, you're trying to derail an otherwise highly qualified SCOTUS candidate.

Yeah, you'll go on about conspiracy theories and such, I'm sorry that your mind has been trained to accept anything the media tell yolu.

Comment

Threats of murder/assassination are not covered.

Regarding "they might regret this".

Ok, the Democrats scraped below the bottom of the barrel in their quest to derail Kavanaugh, because they had no legitimate path to oppose him. And they failed.

What might they pay for that failed attempt?
                      I've seen articles/analysis suggesting the other way, benefiting the Dems, but I've seen a lot of this stripe the past few days.

This might not be accurate anymore, but "hitting below the belt" or cheating in a fight is a hot button with many US folks. It's something about our national psyche, or whatever you want to call it.

A great many people are going to see the recent antics of the Democrats exactly as what they were; a cheap shot smear job to accomplish what they otherwise had no hope of achieving. And that's gonna piss 'em off.

I would not be surprised if the Democrats get royally spanked at the polls next month.

What are you folks on the left going to say if that scenario plays out?

Democrats just killed the blue wave
                      by putting a lying Koch-sponsored alcoholic on the Supreme Court they delegitimized it & revealed themselves as the true party of the Elite$

question is will the Dems be (for once) astute enough to capitalize on this instead of fighting the useless fights

Comment

I say if the neocons win in 2018 it will be definite proof that the Government rigged the elections (likely btw)
                        this time they won't even need the ruskies

Comment

What proof do I need? I never made any accusations whatsoever.

It is the accuser which must prove their case, not the accused.

Unless of course, you're trying to derail an otherwise highly qualified SCOTUS candidate.

Yeah, you'll go on about conspiracy theories and such, I'm sorry that your mind has been trained to accept anything the media tell yolu.
                          Lowering yourself to personal attacks just reinforces that you make up conspiracies
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Lowering yourself to personal attacks just reinforces that you make up conspiracies
                            It was a bit snarky, but not an attack. I really believe that is a difference in how we were taught to think. You seem willing to accept as fact whatever you read/see in the media, whereas I always look for what I'm not being told.

Things always ultimately make sense, under one light or another. If something doesn't make sense, I was raised to consider what might make something that on the surface seem nuts make sense, considering that I may not know all there is about the situation.

You seem far more willing to take whatever the media tells you at face value.

Comment

Lots of judgement without knowing me. You have a lot in common with the Kavanagh protesters. Using paranoia to justify a conspiracy is not thinking
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

So do you think the Republicans will now be able to do stuff like

Rewind abortion laws and reverse Roe vs Wade?

Bring back segregation, only this time it will be the trans and Lgbt communities facing the segregation

I do wonder.
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X