This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Nah, that's mechanical energy, and makes perfect sense. Heck, I blew out a large plate glass window in an apartment house with an audio system back in the 80's.
    different forms of energy can follow similar rules whether sound waves or EM waves

Comment

Ultrasounds are the most dangerous, they go straight through your brain and you can't hear 'em.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
        Simply put, frequency that can affect biological organisms such as yourself.

We are subjected to electromagnetic radiation of one kind or another all the time, but most of it is harmless. Some of it we use to cook meat in microwaves though, or to create weapons, 5G is supposed to work in the millimeter and sub-millimeter spectrum, somewhere between 6Ghz to 100 Ghz. That frequency interacts with the sweat glands in human skin. In which ways, we don't yet know, but the fact of preferential absorbtion has been established. Health effects of long term exposure to 5G can potentially include heart arrhythmia, cancer, immune system affects, even cataracts. it can also affect bacteria within our bodies.

I'd like to see some peer reviewed papers on that.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/notes/neil-...6870826326613/

Neil responding to accusations.

On second thought, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I might have judged him too quickly.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

The very top paragraph is always what has always dusturb d me about the MeToo movement. I get a little disturbed how social media villifies the male without proof
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

People feel the need to take sides, its in our nature.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Then I guess, I'm unnatural
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Then I guess, I'm unnatural
                  I find that hard to believe, nobody is exempt from personal bias, save a robot.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The very top paragraph is always what has always dusturb d me about the MeToo movement. I get a little disturbed how social media villifies the male without proof
                    And yet, you were willing to vilify Kavanaugh and prevent his confirmation to the SCOTUS based on far less credible evidence.

Comment

And yet, you were willing to vilify Kavanaugh and prevent his confirmation to the SCOTUS based on far less credible evidence.
                      False. You are thinking about Soul. I have never said I believed in the Kavanagh accusations. I don't support sweeping it under the rug without an investigation which is what you you have been advocating.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

False. You are thinking about Soul. I have never said I believed in the Kavanagh accusations. I don't support sweeping it under the rug without an investigation which is what you you have been advocating.
                        Could be, I thought you opposed him also.

I didn't want to sweep it under the rug, but Ford and the others had no credible evidence whatsoever. All they had were incomplete, vague memories that were missing many crucial details. All they had were their own claims.

How can you have an investigation w/ no evidence? Aside from throwing him under the bus based on their accusation alone.

Comment

There is more than enough motivation for unfounded accusations of this type against any famous person. Primarily, it's financial, as most famous folks are financially well off, and therefore good targets for lawsuits. But it's not always the hunt for the dollar.

Remember Michael Jackson? Accused of child molestation, but the accusations went away after he arranged for the parents of the alleged victim to be come rich.

Like it or not, you always have to consider what other motivations might be behind such accusations.

Comment

How can you have an investigation w/ no evidence?
                            **CocoPops was found dead in his room, this morning**

Police forces: Okay guys, well it sucks to say that but we have no evidence so we won't launch an investigation.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                              **CocoPops was found dead in his room, this morning**

Police forces: Okay guys, well it sucks to say that but we have no evidence so we won't launch an investigation.
                              Well, if he had been found dead as a skeleton, and died 35 years ago, you're probably right.

Comment

Well, if he had been found dead as a skeleton, and died 35 years ago, you're probably right.
                                Nope. If a skeleton is found, an investigation will be launched, analysis of the bones will be done to determine DNA, see if someone was missing, etc.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X