Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't worry too much, once man has been annihilated, the earth will heal
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      The earth is a dead rock and never was anything else. It does not get sick, die, heal or anything of the kind.
      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

and that's the way most enviros think too...that mankind has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and is nothing more than a "blight" upon "Mother Earth" and this should all be annihilated....pretty sick attitude which I'm sure is psychological projection of their own self-loathing tendencies

Comment

So climate wont affect it
          sigpic

Comment

*pushes pookey off a cliff*

You'll be okay. Gravity is only a theory
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              and volcanic eruptions are figments of our imagination I suppose? a sudden and prolonged climate shift could just as easily be the result of a major volcanic eruption...like Mt. Tambora...whose ultra-Plinian eruption 200 years ago caused a sudden and prolonged period of global cooling

does this mean I don't think we should work to keep our water, food, and air clean? no but it does mean I have tons of reservations about leaving such endeavors solely to the strong arm of an IMO increasingly authoritarian federal government

but it's rather disingenuous to blame mankind for ALL of the changes in our climate when, as Annoyed points out...the Earth's been going through climate changes for as long as it's been around
              And I'm sure the enviros are aware of all this, they just haven't figured out a way to tax the U.S. for volcanoes and other natural events, such as fluctuations in solar output, the wobble of Earth's orbit and such, so they ignore them.
              After all, wealth transfer is their true goal, we know this because they've told us so.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                And I'm sure the enviros are aware of all this, they just haven't figured out a way to tax the U.S. for volcanoes and other natural events, such as fluctuations in solar output, the wobble of Earth's orbit and such, so they ignore them.
                After all, wealth transfer is their true goal, we know this because they've told us so.
                So just because one person said something, everyone is in on it?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Of course. Haven't you realized if someone takes advantage of a problem, it's a scam
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    It's not just one person.
                    In 2010, some muckity-muck at the UN's IPCC publicly stated that they use climate policy as a way to transfer wealth, there was the guy I quoted in a recent post, 2015? ish or so. And if memory serves, there was a lot of nice dirt in the hacked emails that were released a few years back. Combine that with their behavior and I don't have too much doubt.

Look at some of the details of the Paris deal, which Trump wisely walked away from. China gets a pass, India gets a pass too, until someone else pays them a crapload of money, while they want to levy carbon taxes on US energy consumers. Screw that.

Comment

As we have said, transgender people are to be referred to by their chosen gender, name or a non-gender specific pronoun....they for example.

NOT IT

If you cannot do that, then do not talk about transgender people.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ummm... We're not talking about transgender.

Comment

I'm going to.use Annoyed logic. Big Pharma raises the price of the cancer drugs to get more power and money from people. Therefore despite what the liberal scientists say cancer is a scam for the companies to get richer
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Sky, when did we do that?
                            sigpic

Comment

Sky, when did we do that?
                              Garhlkal and GF were discussing the whole Manning pardon the led to insults about her being transgender
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Ah, ok, thank you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X