• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Trump would start a war with our archenemy....Canada
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Ummm.. No. He's far from perfect, but warts an all, he's a helluva lot better that the prior sorry excuse was or Clinton would have been

Ok, this feel better. SR is nuts again.
      and tsar Putin emperor Jinping and supreme leader Kim Jong are also better

there I'm sane again (by your standards)

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      who cares as long as supreme leader Kim Jong & supreme US leader King Don are BFF's

Comment

We need to obtain their beer recipes.

Comment

And on the topic of driverless cars...

http://thehill.com/policy/technology...rely-avoidable

Exactly what is the point of a driverless car if the occupant has to pay attention?
          Exactly what is the point of your "comment"
          Driverless cars are in a TESTING phase and the guidance from Uber was "don't look away cause we have not put crash alert systems in yet"
          Uber SHOULD have put those systems in first, so that's on them, the observer SHOULD have followed Ubers rules so that's on the Observer.
          Neither of these things is a failure of autonomous cars. Hey, they might as well have been a gun, right?
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

We are talking about sales tax here. That is levied at the state and county levels.
            I meant that cuts at the federal level would have helped alleviate the impact of state/local taxes. But Trump only reserved that benefit to big companies.

And, exactly as I predicted...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...isnt-over.html

Ok, so they don't want families separated. They got that. Exactly as I predicted on the day Trump signed the order ending separation, now they want everyone released.

The only proper response to them at this point is "Sit down and shut up".
            The devil is in the details. Basically the order is that families can be detained until the end of time. I'm not too concerned with it myself until the admin actually starts holding people without access to a "speedy trial" and "Due Process" or some of those other constitutional necessities that Trump seems to hate so much.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

hi, im sorta new i suppose though a stargate fan since the show appeared on fox nearly twenty years ago etc... back in 99 or y2k i guess... perhaps .. oh well.. maybe it was 98 or something uhhh... anyways

immigration is a touchy subject, i think america is obligated to fix the southern countries by eliminating all drug smuggling and purchases in our country,

only way to get that is to offer a free source of drugs and everything at local hospitals, one to three years of this will hurt america, but it will cripple the drug cartels,

america doubles down during the second year of this with actual direct deals and aide to foriegn countries in the south in terms of buying cocaine and other drugs directly off them,

and further eliminates cartels by arming all the citizines in the countries to the south with clever trade deals with thier governments,

they wont like it, but we could push them to join in, this eliminates half the danger of cartels we would still need to use direct military intervention,

but we could back this up with a further act, offer a form of work release amnesty to all cartel members where they are brought to a secure county within america and offered fair wage jobs to more or less cripple all the cartels and maybe even eliminate some of thier bosses in a peaceful way

then fix up the countries and help the people get proper employment across south america and fair trade and fair wages for everyone,

this fixes americas and south americas drug and work for pay issues

Comment

Originally posted by AleksisMi View Post
                immigration is a touchy subject, i think america is obligated to fix the southern countries by eliminating all drug smuggling and purchases in our country,

only way to get that is to offer a free source of drugs and everything at local hospitals, one to three years of this will hurt america, but it will cripple the drug cartels,

america doubles down during the second year of this with actual direct deals and aide to foriegn countries in the south in terms of buying cocaine and other drugs directly off them,

and further eliminates cartels by arming all the citizines in the countries to the south with clever trade deals with thier governments,

they wont like it, but we could push them to join in, this eliminates half the danger of cartels we would still need to use direct military intervention,

but we could back this up with a further act, offer a form of work release amnesty to all cartel members where they are brought to a secure county within america and offered fair wage jobs to more or less cripple all the cartels and maybe even eliminate some of thier bosses in a peaceful way

then fix up the countries and help the people get proper employment across south america and fair trade and fair wages for everyone,

this fixes americas and south americas drug and work for pay issues
                Why is it our responsibility to "fix the southern countries"? Why can't their own governments prosecute their own criminal cartels and engage in their own economic development programs? Why does someone (meaning the US) have to give them stuff? Or even legalize harmful drugs which by your own admission would be harmful to our own society?

Comment

Why is it our responsibility to "fix the southern countries"? Why can't their own governments prosecute their own criminal cartels and engage in their own economic development programs? Why does someone (meaning the US) have to give them stuff? Or even legalize harmful drugs which by your own admission would be harmful to our own society?
                  Maybe because the US installed corrupt regimes in Central America overthrowing democratically elected governments as well as supporting oppressive and in the case of Guatemala and El Salvador Genocidal governments during the early 20th century and during the cold war? Or because the US helped stage a coup in Mexico against its democratically elected president that came to power thanks to the Mexican revolution that originally overthrew a dictator only to install one of said dictator's lackeys into power further plunging the nation into internal conflict causing irreparable damage to its economy?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooh, there's gonna be a fight!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ourt-pick.html

Comment

What are the words on the book that the Statue Of Liberty is holding?

Aren't those words prescient right now?
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        What are the words on the book that the Statue Of Liberty is holding?

Aren't those words prescient right now?
                        According to: https://www.howtallisthestatueoflibe...ue-of-liberty/

Since Lazarus’ poem was mounted on a plaque, it is not actually inscribed on the Statue of Liberty. The only Statue of Liberty inscription can be found on the tablet in her left hand, which says JULY IV MDCCLXXVI (July 4, 1776), the day the United States adopted the Declaration of Independence.

Comment

Missing the point much?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            Missing the point much?
                            Its what he is good at
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Missing the point much?
                              If there was a lifetime award for missing the point, he would've dropped it.
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Missing the point much?
                                Its what he is good at
                                Originally posted by Womble View Post
                                If there was a lifetime award for missing the point, he would've dropped it.
                                All of those about you Annoyed, one after the other.

I re-iterate, "I" am not calling you a moron, or an idiot, I am using the -history- of your posts to prove your unwillingness to learn.
                                You are not "stupid" as an insult to shut you down, it's just objectively true.
                                Not because you are a lefty, or a righty, or a whitey or a blacky, or whatever polar opposite you want to claim, but because you repeat the same stupid nonsense you have probably done your entire 70 odd years of life.
                                If you are unwilling to learn, you are unwilling to grow, and that's actually sad.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X