X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Garbage.
    NYS might have, but NYS is not America

They will be replaced by the will of the voter. You oust a republican in Texas, chances are you are getting another republican.

This is SOOOO rich.
    So, Daddy trump commits a crime, and you want to keep the proceeds of that crime.
    What was your argument against DACA again?
    You can't make this stuff up

Grounds?
    Benefitting from a criminal enterprise would be a start.
    As for presuming a republican guilty, nope, I am willing to wait until Meuller finishes.
    But here is a nice Comparison for you.
    Benghazi Investigation 4 years, no Indictments.
    Clinton Emails 2 years, no Indictments
    Meuller investigation 14 months, 23 Indictments, 5 guilty plea's
    Now, what were you saying about rushing to judgement?
    Just because they chose not to indict Clinton doesn't mean there was no crime. The prior administration chose not to prosecute her. On the other hand, Mueller has been in full attack mode since day 1. And still hasn't got anything proving Trump colluded with the Russians.

Comment

I can fertilize my garden with this BS
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Only your garden?
        I find that questionable.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I can fertilize my garden with this BS
          Only your garden?
          I find that questionable.
          Ooo...I need some for my yard and garden. So, let him keep producing it! Nothing like free fertilizer!
          sigpic

Comment

anyone's thoughts on King Don taking credit for the release of the Noko merican hostages?

even the Democretins appear to be falling for it (what these dumbfs forget is that those hostages were captured mid 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              anyone's thoughts on King Don taking credit for the release of the Noko merican hostages?

even the Democretins appear to be falling for it (what these dumbfs forget is that those hostages were captured mid 2017)
              Thoughts?
              NoKo has mastered the art of give an inch and take a mile.
              sigpic

Comment

I take it a step further & point out that Trump shouldn't be credited for that inch
                I also posit that the peace talks will be a failure even if they do "succeed"

Comment

Nothing in my comment had anything to do with trump.
                  sigpic

Comment

mine did - what are people's thoughts on Don taking credit for this?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      mine did - what are people's thoughts on Don taking credit for this?
                      He is stupid enough to think it's good.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        Just because they chose not to indict Clinton doesn't mean there was no crime. The prior administration chose not to prosecute her. On the other hand, Mueller has been in full attack mode since day 1. And still hasn't got anything proving Trump colluded with the Russians.
                        What was Ken Starr doing, sitting on his Arse?
                        The Repub led Benghazi investigation, sitting on proof as well?
                        Nah, it's all because of democrats/deep state/turning frogs gay in the water............
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          And still hasn't got anything proving Trump colluded with the Russians.
                          you mean with your standard of proof?

even a blazing fire is hard to see when there's that much smoke

Comment

So two days ago, Iranian troops and Iran-controlled militias in Syria launched a couple dozen missiles at the Israeli military bases and installations in the Golan Heights and the northern Galilee. Most missiles fell short, landing in the Syrian territory, the ones that crossed the border were shot down by Iron Dome batteries. In response, Israel struck Iranian targets in Syria with 60 missiles launched from 28 fighter jets, destroying dozens of sites. And then things got somewhat hilarious.

Russia claims that the Syrian air defenses shot down half the missiles launched by Israel, using fancy Russian hardware. The claim is hard to believe given the extensive damage observed from the airstrikes, and the video published by Israel which shows an Israeli surface-to-surface missile Spike NLOS destroying a Syrian-controlled SA-22 Greyhound, one of the most advanced air defense mobile batteries used by the Russian military (accepted into service in 2012), specifically designed to intercept guided missiles like Spike. Syria's own media claim that 3 people were killed and several wounded. Meanwhile, most other sources report at least 23 military personnel, Syrian and non-Syrian, dead. Iran claims that there are no Iranian personnel in Syria at all, and everyone is just imagining things.
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Wow, what odd timing.
                              I think I have 55000 old folders and around 180 CD's (LOL!!!) of proof that someone is still living in the past.

But as I said to Soul-less, you do you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow, what odd timing.
                                I think I have 55000 old folders and around 180 CD's (LOL!!!) of proof that someone is still living in the past.

But as I said to Soul-less, you do you.
                                Sense, young padawan. You aren't making it.
                                If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
                                X