This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    This is a misrepresentation because everybody knows stormtroopers have poor aim. The horse would still be standing.
    Maybe they have better aim with bats?

Not that I know of. The Sun also has an article about it -- but not reputable. It's a claim by law experts and it starts with an IF.
    Lovely!
    sigpic

Comment

In actual relevant news, France's Macron claims to have proof that the Syrian army carried out a chemical weapons attack against civilans at Douma.

Trump is double-talking about his intention to strike Syria in retaliation for the aforementioned attack. it may be soon or it may not be soon.

There are unconfirmed reports that a US destroyer near the Syrian waters was recently harassed by Russian fighter jets.

Commercial airlines are rerouting their flights, having been advised by EU aviation authorities that USA airstrikes against Syria are likely to happen in the next 72 hours. Hainan Airlines flights to Israel and Kuwait Airlines flights to Lebanon have been halted. Air France and Easyjet have rerouted their flights to Tel Aviv in order to stay at maximum distance from Syrian airspace.
      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
        In actual relevant news, France's Macron claims to have proof that the Syrian army carried out a chemical weapons attack against civilans at Douma.

Trump is double-talking about his intention to strike Syria in retaliation for the aforementioned attack. it may be soon or it may not be soon.

There are unconfirmed reports that a US destroyer near the Syrian waters was recently harassed by Russian fighter jets.

Commercial airlines are rerouting their flights, having been advised by EU aviation authorities that USA airstrikes against Syria are likely to happen in the next 72 hours. Hainan Airlines flights to Israel and Kuwait Airlines flights to Lebanon have been halted. Air France and Easyjet have rerouted their flights to Tel Aviv in order to stay at maximum distance from Syrian airspace.

But I thought USA and Russia were best buds?

I mean if Trump did attack Syria his buddies would be sad.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Maybe they have better aim with bats?

Doesn't matter, it happened ... again... It's a powder keg and everyone will loose when it explodes.

We do not want a repeat of a commercial airliner getting "mistaken" for an enemy plane.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ah the age old "I have proof but am not going to show you it" stance.

@Annoyed, I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
              Ah the age old "I have proof but am not going to show you it" stance.
              It doesn't matter that he has proof or not. No proof was needed for the Iraq war. The previous gas attack led to nothing new. Russia and Turkey do what they want anyway. Trump's foreign policy is whatever the latest guy he liked told him. It doesn't matter whether anyone provides evidence of anythings, other than as a footnote for the history books.

Doesn't matter, it happened ... again... It's a powder keg and everyone will loose when it explodes.
              The powder keg exploded a long time ago. It's been an exploding powderkeg for years. It might explode soon in new and interesting ways.

Comment

Not really relevant, France will not go to war independently with Syria.
                Only relevant if others pay attention.
                That's relevant.
                While the majority of the world thinks trump is an assclown, they have respect for the US.
                Yet trump vacillates on the issue.
                Guess some "dirty red" lines don't matter, even if they are new, shiney and "Smart".
                I'm sure there is a trump tweet about that when he was a citizen..........

Insurance premiums are a *****, especially with planeloads of people.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

guess we got an answer on the missile strike.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver
                    imagine with a quick call over the Red Phone papa Putin settled the issue & put his vassal back in his place

"I'm sorry master I screwed up bigly with my missile comment I swear I won't do it again I'll only say good things about you & Assad. good beautiful things. Believe Me"

So this stuff with Comey the pee tape might be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      So this stuff with Comey the pee tape might be real.
                      Honestly, it does not matter. People do weird stuff all the time. If he wanted to see two woman pee on each other, who cares?
                      JFK was a good president, but he banged movie stars by the score.
                      So what?
                      Trump can shag anyone or anything he wants as well, I don't care. ALL I or anyone else should care about is his capability of doing his JOB and he fails at that constantly, and he constantly puts the US, and the rest of the world in danger because of his ignorance.
                      You don't give the keys to your car to a drunk guy "because he is your mate" you take the keys AWAY from him because he is your mate.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Honestly, it does not matter. People do weird stuff all the time. If he wanted to see two woman pee on each other, who cares?
                        JFK was a good president, but he banged movie stars by the score.
                        So what?
                        Trump can shag anyone or anything he wants as well, I don't care. ALL I or anyone else should care about is his capability of doing his JOB and he fails at that constantly, and he constantly puts the US, and the rest of the world in danger because of his ignorance.
                        You don't give the keys to your car to a drunk guy "because he is your mate" you take the keys AWAY from him because he is your mate.

So what do you make of the Syria thing?

Trump can't attack them because if he does Russia will be mad and him and attack US ships

But they are going to warn them if they do attack so they can move everything out of the way.

What is this stupid game they are playing?

Comment

Trump sounded fairly presidential last night. Good to know that all it takes is the massacre of civilians.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            Trump sounded fairly presidential last night. Good to know that all it takes is the massacre of civilians.
                            Surprisingly he does suddenly seem to care more for people in other countries than his own. What happend to America First?
                            sigpic

Comment

so they claim they hit gas production & storage sites yet there was no yuge toxic gas cloud - it's a miracle
                              or maybe they didn't hit s except civilian targets (Putin probably gave Trump the greenlight to strike some "unimportant targets")

Comment

I hate writing this on page 666 (with 20 count postings per each page), but...

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                . . .
                                or maybe they didn't hit s . . . (Putin probably gave Trump the greenlight to strike some "unimportant targets")
                                Bingo...! That's one of the more reassuring, but speculative assessments I've read in the running comments (spoken / written by more saner and calmer people than the "OMG! the sky is falling!!!" groups)

Comment

Working...
                                X