• Show
Clear All

We could eat Soul
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't like fish.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

More for me since I love seafood
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey, I didn't say seafood, I said fish.
          I love Calamari
          sigpic

Comment

Fish is a vague description. Their is a wide variety of fish taste and textures. It's like saying I don't like birds. And stay away from my squid
            Jelgate is right

Comment

*Eats all the Calamari*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                So if you got rid of every illegal inside the USA who would do those jobs that they do?
                Well, start telling all those able bodied folk earning welfare/unemployment to take those jobs...

Comment

But according to Pelosi the country makes more money with more people on welfare.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Well, start telling all those able bodied folk earning welfare/unemployment to take those jobs...
                    Press gangs?
                    sigpic

Comment

This is what happens when people take their positions seriously:
                      https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...p-russia-story
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That sounds like too much work. Let's just eat FH
                        Your foodsource is currently contaminated and will make you ill. I suggest another source.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How's that $15 / hour min. wage working out for you?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/news...-15/index.html

Seattle wanted to help workers when it voted in 2014 to gradually hike its minimum wage to $15 an hour.

But a controversial new study out Monday shows that the wage hike may be hurting workers instead.

Researchers at the University of Washington, who were commissioned by the city, found that when wages went up to $13 in 2016, low-wage workers saw their hours drop by 9%.

Workers ultimately made $125 less each month, on average, the report found.

"For every $1 worth of increased wages, we are seeing $3 worth of lost employment opportunities," said Jacob Vigdor, one of the study's authors.
                          And they're not even up to 15 yet.

Proof yet again that despite liberal fantasies, you just can't get money from thin air.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            How's that $15 / hour min. wage working out for you?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/news...-15/index.html

And they're not even up to 15 yet.

Proof yet again that despite liberal fantasies, you just can't get money from thin air.
                            Yeah, that's why I get paid 25 bucks an hour and Australia is collapsing.
                            You are brainwashed into believing the corporate line, and it's really sad.
                            sigpic

Comment

You keep forgetting who pays those wages, and who will do everything in their power not to have to pay too much, so obviously hours are dropped. Better to drop the hours than to have to pay for them.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                You keep forgetting who pays those wages, and who will do everything in their power not to have to pay too much, so obviously hours are dropped. Better to drop the hours than to have to pay for them.
                                I didn't forget it, the folks who wrote the law did.

Comment

Working...
                                X