X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I'd settle for someone a little less crazy. Even Pence is better
    After what he did to the state he used to run?

They started to undo the mess he left them with the moment he left.

Comment

As I have said many many times, they are both terrible
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Indeed.

But Pence is terrible on purpose. Trump is just incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Heh. You folks can stop dreaming about getting a Democrat in there as a replacement if he is impeached. I've got better odds of winning the lottery, and I don't play the lottery.
          Don't care who goes in there really, Repub or Dem, this is not a partisan issue to me, it's self preservation. You guys want to keep voting against your interests, go for it, just keep it in your country.
          The reason I brought up the law was to show just how screwed up you could be if you normalize a fool like trump and his continued ignoring of the normal processes of politics. If you destroy those, your will destroy your system.
          If he is impeached, Pence will slide in till 2020, at which time, the voters will make up their minds. A lot of that will depend on what Pence does. If Pence pardons him or some such nonsense, as Ford did w/Nixon, he'll be out in 2021 for sure. If not, we'll have to see.
          More like than not, but again, if you destroy the norms, why should anyone follow the norms?

I'd settle for someone a little less crazy. Even Pence is better
          Not really. Like PH said, Pence is intentionally an prick, trump is just incompetent.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I just said in the other thread that this might be Richard Nixon all over again.
            I did not like the myriad of conflicting stories coming out of the administration today.

Comment

Does any of it have an impact though?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                I just said in the other thread that this might be Richard Nixon all over again.
                I did not like the myriad of conflicting stories coming out of the administration today.
                Just today?

Did they get the magnetometers out again?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  IF AND ITS A VERY BIG IF.... If Trump was guilty of any wrongdoing and it's proven, how would you all feel on the pro Trump side? Would you feel lied to?
                  Yes. Just like i am majorly disappointed that all thes other liars are still sitting in office.. (or in hillary's case still free!)..

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  There are 2 choices.
                  1: Trump -himself- is innocent, no ties to Russia, at least in the election, in which case, he surrounded himself with compromised people, and has had to fire a few, and some have had to recuse themselves.
                  Basically, he's innocent of that charge, but he's a moron.

2: He knows -exactly- what's going on, and is covering up treason.

Pick your poison, they voted in someone incompetent, or a traitor.
                  Since obama put into office a LARGE # of muslim brotherhood affiliated people, isn't HE also guilty of #2?

Throwing the press in forced labor camps?
                  Who's doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Since obama put into office a LARGE # of muslim brotherhood affiliated people, isn't HE also guilty of #2?
                    Try fact checking that.
                    Who's doing that?
                    Edrogan. Jel was suggesting he could give that tip to trump.
                    After all, reporters are starting to get charged for asking questions, it's not too far of a step to change the punishment from fine to jail time.
                    sigpic

Comment

My Gawd... When did POLITICAL SUBJECTS become a HOT TOPIC!?

We need to do something to CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THIS NONSENSE!
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Throwing the press in forced labor camps?
                        Plenty of space up north.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Who's doing that?
                        Putin, Erdogan, Kim-Jong Un (no wait, he kills his opponents), Duterte, Iran.... to name a few.

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                        My Gawd... When did POLITICAL SUBJECTS become a HOT TOPIC!?

We need to do something to CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THIS NONSENSE!
                        Political subjects are their own kind of hot.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And fly is his own kind of idiot.
                          Sorry for the diversion, but it must be said.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

It doesn't hurt repeating...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'll run for president of USA
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X