X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    Got any asprin?
    Nope -- paracetamol, or coffee.

Either work for heachaches. At least for me.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
      So this is what it takes to get to Stanford now.
      still harder than writing zeros

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        What religious freedoms?
        Such as the "You will be forced to violate your religious tenants, and serve gay weddings, or get sued into bankrupsty."

Do you think the Secret Service is free?
        Do you think their protection does not come at a cost to others?
        YES I KNOW the secret service cost. BUT at some of the #s being tossed around in those news groups, you would be expecting there to be 1000 security on each day, each making 20k a DAY IN pay.. Sorry, but that is pure bupkis..

The walkways around trump tower have to be guarded 24/7, so less foot traffic, so the businesses, down to the hot dog cart are being destroyed by lack of access. The strict no fly zone around the POTUS, real good for locals who have business that operate on free access to the sky, for skywriting, or joyrides, or anything, and they operate in a tourist based location in Florida.
        That is not a cost though. That is an economic impact. Just like when Obama went to certain golf courses/martha's vineyard, and other people got bumpped out even though they had paid thousands for the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Nope -- paracetamol, or coffee.

Either work for heachaches. At least for me.
          I know a better remedy for headaches

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            YES I KNOW the secret service cost. BUT at some of the #s being tossed around in those news groups, you would be expecting there to be 1000 security on each day, each making 20k a DAY IN pay.. Sorry, but that is pure bupkis..

That is not a cost though. That is an economic impact. Just like when Obama went to certain golf courses/martha's vineyard, and other people got bumpped out even though they had paid thousands for the trip.
            Don't forget, Trump OWNs his hotels -AND- the golf courses that go with them. So, he doesn't have to pay any special fees just to play golf or stay overnight in his own hotels. Plus, the SS probably get to stay at the hotel with a group discount, so that would put more ka-ching into taxpayers pockets than Uncle Sam's services.

I was reading earlier that Ben Carson did an audit on the Obama Admin's HUD program and found over $500 BILLION in miscalculated errors.. Really????! Except most errors are usually dismissed or waived if only a few dollars off, NOT a few hundred BILLION off.., especially if it's the little guy taxpayer making a miscalculation..!

"U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC
            HUD’s Fiscal Years 2016 and 2015 (Restated)
            Consolidated Financial Statements Audit (Reissued)
            "
            Audit Report Number: 2017-FO-0005
            March 1, 2017

. . .
            What We Found
            "The total amounts of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively. . ."

Comment

Been reading your rejoice magazine again?
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                I know a better remedy for headaches
                Yeah, that works too.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Yeah, that works too.
                  exactly tea works better than coffee

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                    exactly tea works better than coffee

Comment

We should ask PH. She loves tea
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                        Don't forget, Trump OWNs his hotels -AND- the golf courses that go with them. So, he doesn't have to pay any special fees just to play golf or stay overnight in his own hotels. Plus, the SS probably get to stay at the hotel with a group discount, so that would put more ka-ching into taxpayers pockets than Uncle Sam's services.
                        That is something i have kept on trying to point out to people, but they seem to not care..

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                        I was reading earlier that Ben Carson did an audit on the Obama Admin's HUD program and found over $500 BILLION in miscalculated errors.. Really????! Except most errors are usually dismissed or waived if only a few dollars off, NOT a few hundred BILLION off.., especially if it's the little guy taxpayer making a miscalculation..!
                        Not surprising to me.. Government over-reach, waste and fraud misrepresented..

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        We should ask PH. She loves tea
                        When i want something hot to drink, its usually tea too, OR hot coco.. And when i do drink tea, its PG tips!

Comment

That is something i have kept on trying to point out to people, but they seem to not care..
                          Because it is wrong?
                          sigpic

Comment

It doesn't matter because of the cost, it matters because it is Trump. I didn't hear all that much pee'n n moanin' when the prior sorry excuse for president & his wife had separate vacations and all that crap.

Not surprising to me.. Government over-reach, waste and fraud misrepresented..
                            Well, you know that story as well as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              It doesn't matter because of the cost, it matters because it is Trump. I didn't hear all that much pee'n n moanin' when the prior sorry excuse for president & his wife had separate vacations and all that crap.
                              He says while pissing and moaning about the previous president.
                              Oh, the irony.
                              Hey, have a look at trumps twitter feed about Obama and all his holidays and golfing trips.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't subscribe to Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X