This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    It's a English saying that among other meanings can often be applied when two events of the same style are met with different approaches.

You know like people calling for a person who says one thing be prosecuted, but when a few months later someone else says a similar thing, then that's just them exercising their right o freedom of speech etc.
    Ah, I learned a new expression.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If you havn't worked it out I'm saying those calling for Trump to be prosecuted but the likes of Madonna not for things they've said, are being a shade bit hypercritical.
      Of course, it's hypocrisy, but there is a mitigating factor.
      I don't think anyone takes anything Madonna says seriously.

Comment

Sounds like you're defending the left, time for you to meet you new best friend, Mr Naughty Step.

Comment

I have a theory on why the most senior adviser looks like a street bum.

It's to hide the fact he's a millionaire himself from his supporters because if he dressed well and looked presentable they'd call him a sellout and probably shank him.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            There are extended vids around.
            Not for all of those shooting incidents.

Are they?
            TO me they are.

and spicer lying about crowd sizes, and trumps proven, over and over again outright lies?
            Being HE was the one given the wrong figures, how is that on HIM for a lie??

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Did you just imply that nazis are conservatives?
            Which party is the one suppressing speech? Libs or conservatives??
            That would be the liberals.

Which party supporters are the ones using violence to push their agenda??
            Again that's the libs.

So how are you implying that conservatives are nazis?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Not for all of those shooting incidents.
              Not for all of them no. Do I think that deadly force is sometimes warranted by the cops? Yes. Do I think it should be the first recourse? No.

TO me they are.
              So, they are the ones "making trump" say stuff like they are the enemy party?
              No president is supposed to -like- the media, it's not their JOB to be liked. When the media is liked by the president, chances are he is controlling the media.

I see you skipped Kelly-anne conjob
              Spicer berated the media for making up fake figures, said that no one can tell how many people where there, and in the next sentence claimed that it was the most watched inauguration in history -PERIOD-
              That is a LIE.

Really?
              "we are in charge now you liberal snowflakes, sit down and shut up"

Again that's the libs.
              Really?
              I can't recall the last time a bunch of liberals took over a federal facility at gunpoint, but I can remember at least ONE time republicans have, recently...........
              We can both cherry pick examples.
              Seems pretty straight forward to me. trump is acting like a dictator, and republicans are falling in line behind him.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

"They say that of course they don't support everything Trump does. Their throats cleared and backs covered, they insist that the real enemy is his "foaming" and "hysterical" critics whose opposition to the alt-right is not a legitimate protest by democratic citizens but "elitist" denial of democracy itself.

[...]

As their old world is engulfed now, the sluggish reflexes and limited minds of too many conservatives compel them to cry out against liberal hypocrisy, as if it were all that mattered
                "
                -- Nick Cohen, "Trump's lies are not the problem. It's the millions who swallow them who really matter."

The rest are shouting "FAKE NEWS!"...

You mean, the anarchists? They always use violence to get their points across.

But it was a white supremacist who killed those Muslims in Quebec... and he wasn't even American.

You are implying all libtards are evil too -- how does that work?

Comment

If Trump was a dictator then surely he would just ignore the Judge and continue excluding certain folk instead of allowing due process to be followed?

Or do as they do in some dictatorships, and just behead people who disagree with you...?

Comment

If Trump was a dictator then surely he would just ignore the Judge and continue excluding certain folk instead of allowing due process to be followed?

Or do as they do in some dictatorships, and just behead people who disagree with you...?

So what has Trump done then?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Refresh my memory, when was the last beheading?

Comment

You'd have to go to the Cantina to find out
                        sigpic

Comment

Even he is not that stupid.

He just rants at 3am in the morning on Twitter.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          Refresh my memory, when was the last beheading?
                          October 29, 2014 according to this article:
                          Suspect in Stillwater near-beheading case receives life sentence

Comment

And who is giving them these wrong figures? I mean, honestly, he's the press secretary for the president of the United States of America. The "I had bad sources" excuse doesn't cut it here. You didn't give Bush a break for his bad sources, why should I give Trump one? I mean...magnets made the crowds look smaller? How is that in any world logical?

There is no "Liberal" nor "Conservative" party. We have Democratic, Republican, Libertarian, Green, and so on though. And no Democratic officials have condoned nor suggested the use of violence. I can think of at least one Republican official who wants people to use violence though...and a few more who want the Media to shut up.
                            Again that's the libs.

So we are going to ignore all the stuff conservatives do? Okay...

You're talking about people attacking Nazis, but used the word "conservative" in your post. Therefore, you are stating that Nazis are conservatives.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Has anyone else seen Melissa McCarthy's impersonation of Spicer on SNL?

It's hilarious, and you'll never see Spicer the same way again.

Comment

We shouldn't laugh.. All the bullying is causing Lord Damp Nut so much stress that he's "burned out" and needs a vacation..

Comment

Working...
                                X