X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    But their lil bits are still girls and that is what boys will see
    Anyway, let em in, doesnt bother or affect me, i was just concerned that is all
    That's a fine answer, because it doesn't affect you.
    But, how long do you think it will be before a girl who joins is subjected to WHAT WILL HAPPEN, and how long after that will the parents of that girl sue the scouts?

If you lie down in front of the train, don't expect to sue the railroad when you get hit by it.

Comment

The coed scouts in Canada seem to manage okay
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        But, how long do you think it will be before a girl who joins is subjected to WHAT WILL HAPPEN, and how long after that will the parents of that girl sue the scouts?
        what girl?

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        But their lil bits are still girls and that is what boys will see
        girls? what girls?

Spoiler:
        can't have ur cake & eat it

*throws balls at Soul*
        don't wanna play ping pong

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          The coed scouts in Canada seem to manage okay
          The Scouts in the UK also welcome both boys and girls and manage okay.
          sigpic

Comment

What girls in the boy scouts? It's boys in the boy scouts (gender or otherwise).

Besides, I never got what the point is of separating the two -- over here they do just find in one big group.

Does this speak to the decency in our groups or the lack thereof in the American groups?
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's a fine answer, because it doesn't affect you.

If you lie down in front of the train, don't expect to sue the railroad when you get hit by it.
              If you're so sure that it will happen, why are you more concerned about blaming the potential victims instead of filtering out the ones you're sure will do it?

Shouldn't that be your main concern? That they're letting potential VAGUE REFERENCES for some reason into the scouts? Or worse letting THEM run it?

Comment

I think it speaks to the inevitable behavior of young balls of hormones when girl bits are placed on close quarters with boy bits without constant supervision.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  If you're so sure that it will happen, why are you more concerned about blaming the potential victims instead of filtering out the ones you're sure will do it?

Shouldn't that be your main concern? That they're letting potential VAGUE REFERENCES for some reason into the scouts? Or worse letting THEM run it?
                  You know who the target of the inevitable behavior will be before hand. However, you have no way to know which particular ball of hormones will be the offender in advance. Or are you suggesting throwing all the males out so the girl can join?

Comment

Then shouldn't the owners of the boy bits be removed from the scouts if they are unable to control them?

Or are boys slaves to their hormones, and have no free will at all?

Comment

You know who the target of the inevitable behavior will be before hand. However, you have no way to know which particular ball of hormones will be the offender in advance. Or are you suggesting throwing all the males out so the girl can join?
                      WHERE DID I SAY THAT?!

You're blaming the potential victims. Because "boys will be boys" and rape is in their nature.

Comment

Free Willy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          What girls in the boy scouts? It's boys in the boy scouts (gender or otherwise).

Besides, I never got what the point is of separating the two -- over here they do just find in one big group.

Does this speak to the decency in our groups or the lack thereof in the American groups?
                          It's just called the Scouts these days.

I think it speaks to the decency in our groups.
                          Last edited by dipsofjazz; 31 January 2017, 01:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            It's just called the Scouts these days.
                            Same for the Girl Guides, just called Guides nowadays.

Last year my son and a couple of his mates played netball rather than cricket at school, some of the girls played football (soccer) too, but none of the girls were (stupid?) brave enough to try cricket, I don't blame them.

We don't seem to have issues with people wanting to do that here anymore in the UK.

Comment

I used to like cricket, it was the only sport I was good at. Bowling was easy, I could hit the middle wicket every time.. (I'm left handed too ) There's a cricket pitch on the field where I walk my dog, it's just a strip of astroturf with cricket markings.. I can still throw the ball pretty accurately.. My dog loves playing on it. She runs straight to it now

But batting. I was really good at aiming the ball I could get it to go wherever I wanted.. Mostly towards the teacher's head..
                              Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 31 January 2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I played footy as well, rounders, netball, and hockey, i really really hated hockey and netball
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X