This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I think I'd prefer someplace like Montana; a nice, quiet, sparsely populated red state that you hardly ever hear a peep out of.
    Do you promise?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

I saw this movie...didn't end well for humanity.

Haha so did I......

But what I want to know is your thoughts on this. Do you think it's a wise thing that governments are experimenting with weaponized A.I. and tinkering with the idea of deploying these weapons in the field to save the lives of using human soldiers?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Getting back to the Dallas issue. I just found out that the `993 Miss Black Alabama (sorry but why have a separate ms black anything when there's plenty of blacks in ms America etc), is in the news for PRAISING the Dallas shooter, calling him a Martyr, and saying its hard to be sad about the lost cops (and civilians) lives.

And the sickest (IMO) part of it all is supposedly many commenters on her video are actually Congratulating her for saying this!??? What the heck over..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/n...post/86979620/

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...martyr-w212745

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...er-martyr.html

You can bet, if a Ms white anything had said the same thing after Dillan Roof shot up that church in Charleston, there would have been hell to pay, and NO one would be complementing her video..
        Last edited by garhkal; 13 July 2016, 11:28 AM. Reason: messed up the date..

Comment

I took a look at that first article and she knows it's not right to feel the way she feels -- the woman is conflicted - can you blame her?

She's not saying Johnson's a martyr and good riddance to the dead cops - revenge is sweet.
          She's saying she knows she shouldn't feel this way but she can't help it in light of how many blacks get shot or mistreated.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

One thing the BLM folks are overlooking that I am reminded of this morning as I hear there has been a 2nd inner city killing in as many days... The biggest threat to young black males is other young black males.
            Why aren't they getting bent out of shape over all the black-on-black violence, which claims more victims than anything else?

Or do black lives matter only when whites can be blamed?

Comment

Their concern is Cop on black violence, not ALL violence, just like breast cancer organizations are focussed on breast cancer, not all cancer. Such a distinction seems to be beyond you.
              sigpic

Comment

This is totally off-topic, but pisses me off no end.

Man accused of cooking cat in oven

BATAVIA, NY - A Batavia man is facing charges after he allegedly cooked a cat in the oven.

Firefighters were called to an apartment on East Main Street just after 9:00 p.m. Monday for a smoke alarm activation. When they entered the smoky apartment, they discovered a deceased cat in the oven.

The resident, Darren Annovi, was arrested and charged with aggravated animal cruelty. He was remanded to the Genesee County Jail until his next court appearance on Wednesday.
                (other media reports of this say the cat was alive when it was placed in the oven.)

How can someone do this?
                If convicted, they ought to do the same thing to him.

Comment

Poor cat...

I can only hope he gets the punishment he deserves and will be a registered animal offender so he can never have pets again (if it even was his own cat to begin with).

Comment

Did you know that using cats for food is legal in most US states?
                    Dude wouldn't even be charged for Par boiling a kitteh.
                    Which is more shocking?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Did you know that using cats for food is legal in most US states?
                      Dude wouldn't even be charged for Par boiling a kitteh.
                      Which is more shocking?
                      Are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Are you for real?
                        Yes, I am.
                        http://www.manufacturing.net/videos/...og-cat-meat-pa

look around some more.
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you for real?
                          until a few years ago, pigs could be fed pig and cows could be fed cow. Don't ask what's in catfood, because the answer may very well be cat.

Comment

Poor cat...

I can only hope he gets the punishment he deserves and will be a registered animal offender so he can never have pets again (if it even was his own cat to begin with).

If he gets the punishment he deserves, exactly what he did to that poor cat, he'd be dead, so we won't have to worry about him getting pets again.

Comment

Yes, I know, in other cultures and even in our own. animals are sometimes used as food.

But this is a different situation. The poor thing was a pet, who had probably been taught or learned to trust its human owner, just as my cats trust me even if they don't like what I'm doing at the moment.
                              The betrayal that animal must have felt as it was dying at the hands of it's owner must have been horrible. To me, that is the real crime, the betrayal of a trust that is not given easily.
                              And don't bother trying to tell me that animals don't feel emotions. They do.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Well, I'll be damned...

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                And don't bother trying to tell me that animals don't feel emotions. They do.
                                They can be sad alright... and happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X