This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    You're trying my patience, for the record.

And quite honestly, I'm nearly done talking with you.

Either you have Womble on ignore, or you just skip over the entire thread. He said it was ludicrous to think the EU would go with harsh deals. And I told him I knew that but to allow me this DISAPPOINTED ludicrous thought.

Really, I think you need glasses in your old age.

Remain or Leave -- to be fair, I couldn't care less which way they were going to sway. The UK has been doing their own thing for years.

However, the economic fall-out will hit both sides of the divorce, and one of those sides happens to be my side of the pond.

So, the UK wants out. The EU said they want to discourage other members to follow, and thus the UK can kiss any favorable deals goodbye (like what Norway and Switzerland have -- Womble already mentioned the situation of Switzerland on the previous or so page).

I'm really sorry for those who wanted to remain, and I'm fairly certain some of the ones who voted leave are probably going to regret that choice somewhere down the road, but please I'm from Belgium where the referendum would be wether Flanders and Walloon should split into two separate countries or not. The EU is not the first thing we think about.

Yeah, you know what, how about you learn what the EU actually does and then come back to me... Okay.
    I posted a link, go find it. It's a really easy 6-step explanation. It even has a video.
    I think your lunacy was misinterpreted a tad there, are you all better now, can we come back for the table and chairs and telly?
    sigpic

Comment

Hey garhkal, guess what... Transgenders will be able to openly serve in the US military as of july 1st.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Love that tolerance dude. If you can't handle me, then ignore me!
      Tolerance to the point of ignore -- how charming.

Maybe in order to stop having a palm permanently imbedded in my face, I should perhaps consider a temporary ignore.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      I think your lunacy was misinterpreted a tad there, are you all better now, can we come back for the table and chairs and telly?
      No. We'll have to divide fair.
      Half a table, two chairs and half a telly.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Half a telly ? Ok, *gets out chainsaw* Its mine by the way
        sigpic

Comment

We'll have to cut pookey in half too. I call the upper half
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            then at least don't be disingenuous & say it as it is - government is god in your country (and stop pretending to criticize government in your other posts when in fact capitalism is government worship. true capitalism cannot function without a very strong police state)
            no wonder that job's so popular over there heck they can even get away with theft & rape & murder & what not (and americans being the government-worshipping push-overs that they are, just bend over & bear it hehe)

though it'd be funny to see how american parents would react if the SS were to, say, stop & search their spouse or little kids in front of them - let's see if the guy tries to prevent them from groping their wife or their 8 y/o girl...oh wait he can't! that'd be obstructing & defying an order! lol
            That would not be a lawful order.
            I would suggest that you read our Constitution to better understand us. We are allowed to freely criticize our government, and if the police get out of line, it is the responsibility of the courts to deal with the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              We'll have to cut pookey in half too. I call the upper half
              But I wanted the left side!

Comment

Most general Americans don't even understand your own constitution - it's like the bible: intepret at your own will.

Comment

Looks like pooky is going to be quartered.

Comment

I need the right side of FH too...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Looks like pooky is going to be quartered.
                      We could just put her in a blender so everyone gets a share
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        That would not be a lawful order.
                        no such thing as "lawful" or "unlawful" order - it's their discretion (that's why resisting arrest is a crime regardless of circumstances, your texts don't specify "only if it's a legal arrest". else do cite the relevant text)
                        I would suggest that you read our Constitution to better understand us. We are allowed to freely criticize our government
                        you can criticize all you want alrite it won't change anything. lol

(that's the difference between dictatorship & "democracy" - the former is "STFU" and the latter is "I can't hear you")
                        and if the police get out of line, it is the responsibility of the courts to deal with the matter.
                        it never gets to court when the DA doesn't allow it so courts are irrelevant

Comment

Thats gonna be a yucky drink
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll season it
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

With bacon and cheese?
                              sigpic

Comment

Why do you care? You are the one being eaten