X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Body shaming at its finest.
    is there a twinge of guilt in that comment, perchance?

Comment

It reminds me of those kids on public transportation who deliberately try to be a nuisance to other passengers with their chairs.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        It reminds me of those kids on public transportation who deliberately try to be a nuisance to other passengers with their chairs.
        Let's make that a crime!!
        Then we can shoot the parent and complain about kids with absent parents!!
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post

The solution is really simple. If a person's girth takes up more than one seat, that person should be charged for and entitled to two seats.

Nah stick some chairs in the cargo hold and some oxygen

But seriously they should be charged more and allocated a section of the plane with special seating. It's annoying as all hell.

Maybe encourage them do lose some weight.... Governments are so concerned about that then hey subsidize some dieting for the fatties and land whales.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Body shaming at its finest.

Emily Pankhurst may have to disagree with you.

To the issue of body shaming. At what point does it stop being body shaming and start being practical observation? What if a 300LB dude bought a plane ticket in one seat, and that section's two other seats are also taken. The plane is full and not all three people can fit. What happens? Who has to get off the plane?
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

To the issue of body shaming. At what point does it stop being body shaming and start being practical observation? What if a 300LB dude bought a plane ticket in one seat, and that section's two other seats are also taken. The plane is full and not all three people can fit. What happens? Who has to get off the plane?
              stop making sense - that's body shaming :/

Comment

The one who bought the ticket last
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                  hey don't ask me why 21st century governments tend to favour these special groups
                  It seems these days, we spend more time trying to cater to/section off groups into very small minorities then giving them special treatment, sometimes to the determent of the majority.. Which i don't understand either..

you mean that life forced upon him in the first place
                  So a baby born cause mom was unable to abort it (Or didn't want an abortion) had 'his life thrust on him". Kind of strange way to see life..

so is the death penalty then
                  The death penalty is Justice, not revenge.. Which is why we have laws against someone murdering someone who killed one of his friends/family in a revenge manner...

and all of a sudden the victim's forgotten & the child killer becomes the new victim
                  hell of a u-turn from the traditional conservative "death sentence for the evil killers & justice for the poor victim!" stance. wonder what the reason might be - wait I already stated it. never was about the victim was it hehe
                  If the 'evil killer of kids' somehow got off, and the law is now no longer seeing him as 'a perpetrator' then YES killing him would be wrong. He had his day in court, and won. If you don't like it, don't just ignore the law, and take it on yourself to dispense justice..

Why the need to bring race into it? You could just as easily say "fat ass women" and be just as accurate. If I've got some whale next to me on an airliner or other public conveyance, it doesn't matter what race they are. All that matters is that they are intruding into the space that I paid for. And they do get the sympathy benefit from conveyance staff.
                  True, it does affect women of most ethincities (though not asian or mid eastern to anywhere NEAR the same levels), but if i walked by 20 'fat butt gals while out in public, like last night out at Buffalo Wild Wings, 14 of those fat butts would be black gals, and only 6 would be white/latino..
                  Heck watch the show Family Feud (Steve harvey). 8 times out of 10, black families on their are whalers, while i'd say only 4 maybe 5 out of 10 times, are white families that way.

The solution is really simple. If a person's girth takes up more than one seat, that person should be charged for and entitled to two seats.
                  Exactly. If your fat ass takes up 2 spots, PAY for 2 spots.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I agree, but a lot of that imo falls on the parents poor (or lack) of disciplining of those kids (brats imo).

And does it matter how that weight is on a person? IE you have 6ft 8 linebacker with muscles out the wazoo who is 320lb, versus the overweight slob of 5ft 9, who is also 320lb??

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Maybe encourage them do lose some weight.... Governments are so concerned about that then hey subsidize some dieting for the fatties and land whales.
                    Not all of those heavy weights are that way because of a different eating habit -- just so you know.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      So a baby born cause mom was unable to abort it (Or didn't want an abortion) had 'his life thrust on him". Kind of strange way to see life..
                      no stranger than systematically seeing it as a gift
                      The death penalty is Justice
                      justice for whom?
                      death penalty is Justice, not revenge
                      "All within the State, nothing above the State, nothing outside the State, nothing against the State" --Benito
                      If the 'evil killer of kids' somehow got off, and the law is now no longer seeing him as 'a perpetrator' then YES killing him would be wrong.
                      I reckon that'd also be called "justice" :|
                      (so if an innocent's sentenced to death in lieu of the real culprit, his execution would be right?)
                      Last edited by SoulReaver; 24 April 2016, 03:23 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Not all of those heavy weights are that way because of a different eating habit -- just so you know.
                        yup some of them violate the 1st principle of thermodynamics

Comment

It stops being body shaming the instant the observation or comment is a true statement. In other words, state the facts, and don't worry about the psychological claptrap.

And it would be the 300 Lb. whale that has to get off. He is the one who doesn't fit into his seat.

Comment

It seems these days, we spend more time trying to cater to/section off groups into very small minorities then giving them special treatment, sometimes to the determent of the majority.. Which i don't understand either..
                            But once you do that, those groups you've given goodies to will tend to vote for you.

And does it matter how that weight is on a person? IE you have 6ft 8 linebacker with muscles out the wazoo who is 320lb, versus the overweight slob of 5ft 9, who is also 320lb??
                            Not one bit. If you don't fit, you don't sit.

Comment

It stops being body shaming the instant the observation or comment is a true statement. In other words, state the facts, and don't worry about the psychological claptrap.

And it would be the 300 Lb. whale that has to get off. He is the one who doesn't fit into his seat.
                              That is how you get sued
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

True not everyone's a fat slob, but there are plenty which are.

Comment

Working...
                                X