This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    If he really thought it was a problem, he would behave differently.

Talk is cheap.
    Agreed. Wasn't it al gore who had one of the largest footprints of any sitting US politician who was one of the biggest proponents of global warming?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Agreed. Wasn't it al gore who had one of the largest footprints of any sitting US politician who was one of the biggest proponents of global warming?
      Of course... How many times what he photographed getting out of a huge SUV at campaign stops?
      Never mind that incident where he wasted well over a million gallons of water for a photo shoot.

Oh, and that mansion in Tennessee.

Good for thee, but not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        If he really thought it was a problem, he would behave differently.
        could be worse at least he rides a bike (in NYC of all places)

Talk is cheap.
        like those Prolife™ folks who won't hesitate to help their own wives abort?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          And occasionally the news coming out of Israel isn't all about them vs the Palestinians... but Jews vs Jews:

She Was Asked to Switch Seats. Now She’s Charging El Al With Sexism.

JERUSALEM — RENEE RABINOWITZ is a sharp-witted retired lawyer with a Ph.D. in educational psychology, who escaped the Nazis in Europe as a child. Now she is about to become a test case in the battle over religion and gender in Israel’s public spaces — and the skies above — as the plaintiff in a lawsuit accusing El Al, the national airline, of discrimination.
          And why could they not have just reseated him in the place they asked her to move to?
          sigpic

Comment

It boggles the mind.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Lots of things lately boggle it The world seems to be looking more and more like a bad Youtube channel of FAIL
              sigpic

Comment

Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  Lots of things lately boggle it The world seems to be looking more and more like a bad Youtube channel of FAIL
                  I for one blame the teachers
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I saw this the other night and just had to laugh..

http://uniformstories.com/videos/sma...ston-gun-store

Ten men robbing a gun store. BUT what i would like to know is why were there just cameras and not an alarm??

Comment

I can do you one better...

Last week the offices where I work got some nighttime visitors over the weekend.
                      Smash and grab all the Dell laptops you can carry - 58 in total, the entire first floor. They didn't even make it to the second or the third. They cut the wires of the locks.

On monday morning all of us learned that we have no alarms in place, and the cameras don't record. *head!desk*

Comment

Times like that, i would love to have a 'field around the business' that would put a curse on any thieves!

Comment

I felt like smacking someone upside the head.

Comment

Now now, violence never solved anything

thats a lie, kick him as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I can do you one better...

Last week the offices where I work got some nighttime visitors over the weekend.
                              Smash and grab all the Dell laptops you can carry - 58 in total, the entire first floor. They didn't even make it to the second or the third. They cut the wires of the locks.

On monday morning all of us learned that we have no alarms in place, and the cameras don't record. *head!desk*
                              The joke is on the thieves...........
                              They were Dells
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Could be worse. They could have been Hewlett-Packards
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X